Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krit NarsanaYour feedback matters!
Am 28 n my back is always dark. Tried many but no use. Any dermatologist suggest me good remedy to remove darkness in back neck?
I am having black lips from my childhood and now I am of 19. Is there any natural remedy or method by which my lips can become pink again.
Doctor, iam a smoking man. Now I tried to stop smoking but my lips are getting dark day to day. How can I make my lips colourfully. please help.
I am 20 year old male . I get oil on my face . Which cream is better for me to do not get the oil on my face. Please suggest the cream that do not have any side effects.
Hi I'm a male my face skin is dark and black I want to my face skin to look or make it become or look fairer and glowing clear skin please tel me wat should I do or apply wat should I do to have fairer and clear beautiful skin have fairer skin please help me out with this.
I want to become fair and handsome by doing melanin treatment? is it possible? if yes then how much is the expense?
I have fissure in ano stool come to the opening but never come out till I strain, will you suggest best diet, because I could not afford for surgeries. I am 62 without any other ailments no sugar nor bp.
My skin gets too much oily after every hour n skin is getting loss n dull please advice something to get glowing n tite skin.
Dear Doctor, My grandma Getting Itching in anus for 15 days .But her stool doesn't contain Blood. And she stuffing from gastric problem. doctor in our town said that it is the sign of Piles. Is this is the sign of Piles. Suggest to avoid it.
I have a milia (white bump) problem below my eye's. No pain problem in it. But these are increase day by day. This milia problem is started when I am kid. Please, Give me a solution for the treatment. What I am do for removing except lesser treatment. Any suggestion for taking medicine and cream. And what medicine and cream I take for controlling ? Please reply me as possible. Thanks.
I have spots on my face and other parts of body too since 5-6 years now can they go by any medication?
Which soap or wash should be used by guys and girls to keep private parts Clean and healthy for also which gel/ lubrication can be used intimacy.Please tell.
I am fed up by marks on my nose. Marks are like dump on my nose. Reflects on mirror. Suggest me some better treatment.
Hi, I have a dark skin on Both side of forehead. Its looking bad so please suggest me some good cream.
Hello doctor. I'm 20 y.o. Male. I have lots of wrinkles on my skin all over my body. My skin lost its elasticity and stiffness. It looks like an old man's skin. It is very embarrassing for me in public places. I'm very depressed due to this. What is the reason for this? How to get rid of this problem? Please help me. Thank you.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.