Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna N CYour feedback matters!
I feel constant pain in my cheekbones, teeth, forehead. The pain usually gets stronger when I lean forward and I feel too much pressure on my face and forehead. I am also coughing up too much phelgam. I feel fullness in my ears also. Today when draining the mucus from the nose, it was reddish. Looks like some blood but very little. Mostly the pain is in my forehead. I am taking LCZ plus 2 times a day along with otrivin spray recommended by a doctor. The phelgam increased after taking the medicine. I find temporary relief but I need permanent solution.
What I do for bad breath. I suffering this problem for 5-6 years . please tell suggestion n treatment.
I am having bad breath problem due to that I ' M very low on confidence to talk to any1 I have searched on that problem the reason I got is Tonsil stone behind it. So can you help me out with it? I want to clear that out completely asap.
How to reduce mouth ulcer I have black spot inside of mouth when ill eat hot n spicy food then it will be paint in total mouth I think it's fungus infection or mouth ulcer.
From long time my mouth is getting very dry and due to which my inner skin of my mouth is coming under my teeth. I drink lot of water but problem remains the same. I done a sugar test and the level of my sugarpp is 70, I have started taking medicine but problem has not been soved. Please suggest.
I have a sensitivity In my teeth from 1 month I have tried so many medicine but it could not work please suggest me best option.
Recently I noticed a symmetry in my TMJ. There is no pain, no clicking sound. How would it be treated? By braces or surgery? Your insight on my case would be really appreciated.
Sir I have problem in my teeth. I have smail in our mount so what to do. I have two times regular toothbrush daily but smail are not going.
I am 27 yrs old female and my teeth are white during childhood and after when the original teeth appear after 7yrs my teeth are yellow. May I know the reason for this and can you suggest any treatment to be white. From last 2months onwards ulcers are appearing on the tongue and below the tongue frequently and it becoming red all around below the tongue and it is difficult to stretch the tongue also. Please help me.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.