Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna N CYour feedback matters!
I have almost lost all my teeth what will be the cost for permanent teeth transplant. I also want to know can we fix the teeth which is already come out.
Sir/madam, my father is suffering molar (upper jaw n lower jaw teeth) pain while eating anything (other than rice. Even slight hard food chewing he is getting severe ache. He has no problem with front teeth. please suggest any paste or jel to cure this pain.
I have a gap between my two teeth in front at upper jaw which looks not good. Please suggest me a way to fill the gap.
Mere teeth gutka khane ki wajah se kharab hote jaa rhe hai. Mai gutka khane ki aadt se presaan hi. Mai iss aadat ko chorna chahta hu. .mai aisa kru jis se mujhe gutka khane kaa man hi naa kre. please tell me asoluion for that
Bad breath is a condition in which a stale odor comes out of the mouth. Bad breath can be chronic and serious and a minor issue as well. It usually develops due to germ build-up inside the mouth. When a person eats or drinks anything except water, germ build-up initiates. These germs cause decay of food substances in the mouth, causing the odor. To tackle this problem, mouth fresheners must be used. There are numerous natural mouth fresheners that can be effectively used on daily basis.
1. Fennel seeds-
Chewing fennel seeds helps in eliminating bad breath after meals. You can also chew them whenever you feel that the germ build up has begun and an odor is coming out.
2. Mint leaves-
A spoonful of mint leaf juice can work wonder on neutralizing bad breath. It halts germ build-up immediately. You can also choose the easier option and simply munch onto some mint leaves.
3. Citric fruits-
Have a good portion of orange or sweet lime pulp whenever you experience bad breath. Citric acid in these fruits acts against the germs and the fruit dominates the odor forcing it to disappear.
Not many people know that guava is an excellent mouth freshener. Don’t just eat the pulpy part of the fruit; consume it with the outer layer. The skin of this fruits effectively fights germs in the mouth, decreasing the bad odor.
The seeds of pomegranate must be regularly chewed to effectively tackle chronic mouth odor issues. It also works immediately on germ build-up and neutralizes it.
Clove is an ideal cure not only to your bad breath but also to all your dental and oral problems. Rather than chewing it, it’s better to keep it on your cheek side and sucking it in every few seconds. It doesn’t let any germs to build-up in your mouth, at the same time it ensures better dental and oral health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.