Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I get pre cum early in the morning and all the medicines do not work so please advice me something that works not something you hope works. Ive tried sensival, duloxe (antidepressants) they seemed to work for a while then stopped Ive tried ashwagandha, acdiphos, staphysgiria (did not work at all) Soya beans works but very occasionally.
Can anybody please advise me how to reduce weight as i'm not so heavy weight and not too slim but only on tummy part. Im now 26 years, also I dnt have enough time to go for gym for workout. I have wheezing problem by born. I'm working in corporate company and should sit for 9 hrs and I will travel 60 kms in bike daily to office. Please advise some tips to reduce my weight.
My wife is having several health problems reccently treated at kem for acute fluid breathless recommended cipap/bipap machine because oxygen level is below the normal. She is diabetic, heart weaken and swallen liver/admomen. Financelly not sound hence arranged bedisde medical oxygen cylinders suggest good remedies ?
I am 34. First pregnancy. 6.5 week pregnant as per ultrasound. 7.5 week as per lmp. CRL is 5.7 mm. Feral pole and yolk sac seen. But there is no cardiac activity. Radiologist says pregnancy not viable.
Mera age 42 years hai wife ke death ke baad 20 years ki sail se Shari kar liya hu Sex karne ki sonchta hu to ling jaldi tight nahi hota hai kisi tarah tight hokar andar chala bhi jata hai to jaldi hi loose ho jata hai aur begair money gire hi sust ho jata hai Pahli patni ke sath yeh mamla nahi tha daily ek se do baar kafi josh ke sath full satisfaction ke sath sex karta tha please koi aisa medicine advice kijiye ke use dekhte hi ling tight ho jaye kyonke woh bahut jald heat ho jati hai.
I am suffering with high fever and the eyes have became red and I am feeling tired so what should I do?
I suffering headache, I have tried many way to get release from this problem but I do not get release yet so I request you to please give a solutions to me.
I am a 25 year old male I used some tropical steroid name as propysalic nf ointment for a long time then I saw some infection, I consult a doc and he gave me the steroid withdrawal application then my red patches irritations was clear but on my face so much black patches and skin also not glowing it's poor and more important it's get darker and doc now prescribed me cutiyt total cream how can I get relief from this problem.
Hi doctor, I am 44 year female, after shifting from banglore to pune my hair loss has been too severe, have almost lost 50% of my hair, tried all sort of treatments, minoxidile, vitamins, home remedies etc but nothing had stopped, now my forehead hairline has moved 1 inches back, is it a good idea for hair transplant even when there is a sever hair loss or is there any other option, please suggest, I am suffering from sever tension leading other health and personal problems.
I have problem to bleeding through noise any time. I want please give any medics to the effect. Then I feeling better. Otherwise I will always suffering from pain.
We recently moved to UAE. Due to the harsh water we both have starting shedding hair like crazy. My husband has dandruff and we both have oily scalp. Please help
I am sugar patient for last two years now sugar after food level is 200 I am taking Glynase tablets 1.5 for two times a day. Is it okay kindly suggest please.
I am 25 years old male. I had beer and chicken during night about 5 days ago, then the very next morning of the day I got unbearable stomach pain aand loose motion. I had norflox and dicyclomine hydrochloride tablets. Lose motion is stooped but still I have a little pain in my stomach. The stomach pain increases as I have some food. Please suggest me what should I do?
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.