Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering with dry exema cum psorisis on the upper part of her both feet. The story begins with shoe bite and then turn to infection. Last one year she took medicines from mbbs doctors and now from past three months homeopathy but still the iitcings sensassion is same and skin become in to dark patches like black snake skin. Pl suggest some medicine or good dermitologist.
Hello. I got married last 3 years before untill now I do not have baby. As we shown to gyno she suggest me to take out my sperm analysis rep. And hormonal test for my wife. Both of us report are normal and fine she said. Then why my wife can not conceive? Why she is not getting pregnant? Every month she get 7 to 10 days up and then her periods come. And one thing that my wife womb cover is little small so is the reason that my wife is not getting preg?
Hello sir, I have headache one side its effect on eyes and little bit stomach pain. What should i do to cure?
I am having fever for past two days. I think it's because I have caught cold. Suggest me some medicines.
I am 16 year old now I only masturbate 1-2 times in a week but in past at age 13-14 I did masturbate alot will my past masturbation cause problem in future.
I am 62 years old. And have diabetic since last 6 month, last month I check it was 120 in fasting & pp was 190 it is initial now. I should I do, please advice. Thanks.
Hello Sir, My age is 28, I am doing masturbation since when I was around 15 year. At present I do 1 to 2 time in a week. Last 2 year I noticed that my ejaculation time is reducing fasted. At present After erectile the penis I discharge in just 10 to 15 seconds and also feel pain in my body. Body pain resume till 1 to 2 days after that normal. Is there any problem in penis and will it effect on marital life. Any solution that I am increase my time. Note: I am doing gym since 8 month, taking protein powder and multi vitamin since one month. Please help.
I have pain in the lower right side of intestine. No vomiting so far but hear griping sounds from stomach and intestines. Passed stools just now. Pain comes and goes. Seems to be sporadic. Was woken up by it. No fever yet. What medication should I take.
Hi, am urinating within short interval. I.e in one night am urinating three to four time. I took all the checkups related to blood sugar bp kidney but everything is normal. How can I control.
Sir my mother's age is 65 she is suffering from paralytic intestine. She get surgery 7 days ago she have no filling in stomach not passing motion last 2 days what I do.
I'm 22m years old, since from 9 years I'm masturbating daily at least once in a day .I could not control my sexual urge and doing masturbation. 4 months back I had sex with girl friend and we had met 4 times till now. She is not interested in doing now with this we are getting miscommunication gap. Still I'm habituated to daily masturbation. I'm worried how can come out of it. Because my girl don't want this! Please help with your suggestions thank you!
Hello doctor I have one little sister. She is 22 yrs old. Bt still she having bed wetting problem. She is not ready to go to clinic or hospital for check or talking with doctors. Her bed wetting problem is nt normal, she does it like baby. Is this serious problem? please give me suggestions or any solution?
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.