Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 47 year old female housewife. I constantly have headache and use to taking medicine from long back. How could I be free from this ailment ?
Not have interest in sex. Due to that my married life is somewhat unhappy. Rest matters are good and happy. How to increase sex feeling in a female. My husband is having too much interest in sex.
I am in fever and I am fevering from high temperature and serious condition so can you please give me some serious step to follow please give me fast.
I have pimples on my face and I am using cosmetics products since 4 months but this is not working, so what steps you prefer me to take?
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"