Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Kripa BubnaYour feedback matters!
Hi this is tera. I have red eye. I was watching tv more. Please tell me best suitable glasses for my eye s?
Im 20 years old, im suffering from lazy eyes, wrinkles around my eyes Could you tell me some natural remedies for this problem?
Haii I am nishanth from udupi. I had retina detachment it was operated last 3 year back so now my eye is not able to see nicely I need drop daily otherwise it will be blurred so please resolve my problem what cn I do.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
I am feeling itchiness in my eyes these days and there is a redness also so please tell me that what can I do to cure it.
My eye sight is getting weak, I am working in office as data entry operator on computer. Please tell me the best eye drops which can help me in recovering my sight.
I asked for reduce eye power. Doctor suggested me to go either for contact lens or lasik laser. My number is -5.50 which is very high. Will laser work in my eyes and after it will I also have to wear glasses. Is lasik laser safe for eyes?
Dear doctor, I, am 50 with near vision of diopter value +1.25, how much time is reasonable time before the computer.
Hlo Dr. please help I have eye problem when I was go in sunlight in this temp. So help me out what should I do.
Hi, can you please see this report and tell me. Total cholesterol-243, HDL-33, LDL-166, triglycerides-251, VLDL cholesterol-502, non HDL cholesterol-209.9. Can you please see is there any problem.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.