Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kranti K.MaliYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc. Is tht is gud to start giving cerelac or nanpro to my 5 months old baby? Whch one is gud?
My son is 5 years old, he feels hungry but he doesn't eat food. His growth is not in progress. He always suck his fingers. He is week. Please suggest me what should I do.
My son has very dark colour near neck area. Underarms and near thighs. He is overweight and 13 years old. Give some remedies for this.
My 9 months kid is suffering with cold, cough, poor feed and breathing fast. Last night baby got fever and when we consult doctor immediately. After looking into X- Ray they said Pneumonia. We have admitted baby in hospital and they have started giving Antibiotics, Levolin thru Nebulizer and Saline. Now baby is feeling better but she still gets fever every day in the evening. Its been 2 days since admitted in hospital. My concern is how long it would take and why baby still getting fever. Please help us.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.
I have a 4.5 month old baby and my milk supply has dropped down as I feed him with formula milk. I want to breastfeed him again but he refuses to respond due to low milk supply. Please suggest how can I get more milk so that he breastfeeds again.
What types of food I can give my baby as she is just five months and I don't have much breast-feeding because of very less milk. Other than formula milk what can I give her.
My 1nd a half years old son started hvng red patches/rashes on all over body. He nvr had bdis 4.wt is it due to. N wt shall I do. please help me.
My daughter (7 years) is suffering from adenoids. We found this problem in the age of 3-4 years and suggested to wait for another two years. She had no problem during these 2 years. From last month onwards she was suffering from ear pain and now doctor says to go for surgery. Request you to kindly suggest is there a remedy without surgery or still shall we wait for some years?
We have 2.3 yrs old son. My son sucks breast now. She feels pain in her breast. And when touch in her breast she feel something granules inside her breast. So we are worried about for that. Please advise me.
My son is 21 months old. In the day time he usually had a temperature of 99 - 99.3. Is this temperature normal for him. At what temperature we say which is a fever. My pediatrician told above 99.5 is the fever temperature. I am always confused because he got a fits followed with high temperature at 10 months old. I am always alert on him.
The AAP and IAP both have recommended Vitamin D supplementation of 400 IU to all breastfeeding babies till 1 year of age irrespective of age,sex,race and ethnicity.