Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kranti

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Kranti Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Kranti
Dr. Kranti is a renowned Dentist in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently associated with 32 Pearls Dental Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kranti on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

32 Pearls Dental Clinic

# 203, 2nd Floor, Centre Point Building,18th Road, Near Ambedkar Garden, Chembur Landmark : Opp SBI Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kranti

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, I am 49 years old male facing problem with my teeth sensitivity it's very painful when using cold water or cold drink, and it's very high headache during I chewing food, please advise.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Hello lybrate-user. Sensitivity may be due to wear off in your teeth, hard brushing technique, grinding of your teeth during nights, dental fluorosis and many other factors. See a dentist as soon as possible and do the needful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mouth stinks too much. Nowadays. Hvn toothache also. Suggest how to reduce the stinking of mouth?

MDS, Certificate in implantology
Dentist, Delhi
Hello. 1st you shd be diagnosed for cause of bad breath. Coz of systemic or oral cause. And secondly whts the stage or level of tooth decay. As to treat tht tooth via filling or rct. You can call me if you want. Thks.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Thanjavur
Patients should visit their endodontists (especially trained to perform root canal treatment) or general dentist after the root canal treatment to have proper restorative work completed on the tooth.

Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.
35 people found this helpful

I wanted to known what are the way to push my teeth outside. If possible I wanted to known the natural way. Or else I would like to know the cost and where can I do it.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
There is no natural way to extraction of teeth ,you need to go to dentist and he/she will give you proper treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem in my smiling teeth, I got a cap on it few year ago. And my lower teeth have a gap. I want real and permanent solution. I am 25 years old now.

Dentist, Delhi
We can correct this with smile designing. The gaps in your lower teeth can either be closed with a procedure called bonding or by doing ceramic veneers. If the cap that you have does not look good, you can go for an all-ceramic cap. And if any tooth is missing, you can opt for dental implants in that area.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have issue of teeth paining due to this I have headache issue. Its really very much paining. What should I do.

Dentist, Jabalpur
looks like you have a tooth with pulpal involvement. you may require a rct or extraction, get an xray done of concerned tooth and then get back to me
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cavity between wisdom tooth n pre molar tooth. I wish to extract it .will it be safe. Or other suggestions.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get an x-ray done. If the tooth can be saved, get the treatment done. If not then you will have to get it removed.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My two teeth have slight a bit gap in between. How to remove this gap. Please advise.

Dentist, Kota
Composite filling or crown will fill the gap. If the teeth are of front region veneering also an option.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir Meri mother ko 3-4 mahine pahle left hand pr pas pad gayi thi jo maine maharaja agarsen hospital punjabi bagh delhi me opration kara kr ilaj karaya tha phir kuch din baad un ke left leg me bhi yahi hua Doctor ne kuch nhi bataya 2nd maine dusre orthopedic surgeons ko dikhaya unhone kuch test x-ray karye to Bataya ki TB hai uski medicine chal rhi h Pr wo medicine se mother ke mouth me chhale pad gaye h Pls mujhe yeh bataye ki TB ka private lab me hota h jo kara saku Pls aap mujhe us test ka naam bheje Pls.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
TB ka test private labs mein hota hai, do not worry about that, your doctor will prescribe that, also for ulcers (chhale, start warm saline rinses and apply mucopain gel over ulcers and start becosules capsule after consulting your doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Always brush your teeth twice a day with gentle brushing technique especially interproximal areas
Stop eating sticky foods and cold drinks are enemy of tooth it soften your enamel
Floss your teeth thrice in a week and use soft bristles toothbrush
Go for scaling of teeth twice in a year it prevents bad smell, bleeding of gums, senstivity, heart disease" healthy mouth leads to healthy heart"
Regards. Take care stay healthy.
3 people found this helpful

She has the ulcer in the mouth? It is difficult to drink water it pains? What is the medicine for this.

Dentist, Bangalore
Usually ulcer heals by itself only within 1 week. You can take'becosule capsule' once in a day for 1 week for faster recovery. Temporarily you can apply mucopain gel over ulcer for relief.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A central inciser lower teeth treated with root canal, after a month it started pain.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
Visit the same dentist again. It shouldn't pain. Either the root canal done is not proper or else there might be some other reason. You can share xray if you have for better diagnosis!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my mouth as my wisdom teeth is coming so what should I do to get relief from it?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, most of the time wisdom tooth errupt late in the mouth and have no place to errupt straight. In such scenario it troubles repeatedly because of which it has to be removed. You need to visit dentist to get a checkup and x-ray done after which he can give you a exact solution.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old. I have front missing teeth and another two thin and transparent. What is the cost of front dental implant or fixed teeth, approximately 4 teeth.

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi , it would help if you could send us a picture or x-ray of the area in which missing teeth required to replace. You can also come to our clinic for a consultation (free of cost) after which we can give you a precise treatment plan and costing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hiii I am 23 year old, my bad habit is chew tobbaco since last six years. So that's why my mouth isn't open properly may be 2 finger. I leave it. So please can you you tell me that what precaution made my mouth again healthy. please suggest me home treatment and any capsules. Or tables which I got easily on Med. Store and nearly 100℅ recovery is possible. On behalf. THANK YOU.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (osmf). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of osmf. Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw. Wrap 25 to 30 ice-cream sticks, make a bundle, put it between upper & lower front teeth for 15 minutes thrice a day increase 1 sticks each day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a problem in my teeth. When I eat food it hurts or blood starts flowing. So please tell me what should I do.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1. Kreosotum 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for 3 days. 2. Plantago q (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for 3 days and revert. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old I am suffering from tmj problem. I cant open mouth. I have facial pain. I have headache. I cant chewing food. Bcoz I feel pain. Dentists said me for hot and cold pack on tmj but no improve in conditions please tell me a right solution.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Right solution will be using of night guard during sleep for couple of months and surely it wud help u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got braces on since 3 months with some movement happened. Now I want to remove them, will all my teeth regain their natural position when they were without braces? My canine of upper jaw has come downwards, will it go up again after braces removal?

PG Fellowship In Microdentistry, BDS
Dentist, Thane
Your orthodontist will guide you better, ask him since he is doing the treatment, and yes teeth do have a possibility to regain the previous position so he will give some treatment for retention phase also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am chewing tobacco since 4 years that's why my mouth opening size is shorten. Please help.

Dentist, Vadodara
Quiting the habit is the first step, then you can get professional help to get further opening that includes from exercise to surgical options.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed