Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kr ChudhariYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am 35 years old male. Suffering from GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE). In a month I am going to get marry and 1). I do not wish to do safe sex because I want children, 2). I do not wish to transmit disease to my partner & children. Please suggest me the medicines (Homeopathy / allopathy) which can completely cure / eradicated - GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE. If no permanent cure at lease a guaranteed medicine not to transmit to partner till I get children.
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and lost all my symptoms. I'm worried about missed miscarriage. I already had one 5 years back. So I'm so worried. There is no scan till two weeks so please advice me.
My wife 25 years old. About Overy cyst during pregnancy. My wife has 24 Week pregnant. Cyst size 7.7 x 5.5 cm left ovary internal echos. I want to removed after delivery. Pl suggest me. Further treatment my wife.
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when he came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
Sir am 20 year girl, and I had a unsafe/ sex without any protective measures with my husband just 15 days before, but now I do not want pregnant now because still am studying, so how to overcome from this problem? What I hve to do if I become pregnant. Please doctor I do not want pregnant so please suggest me good and proper suggestion please.
I was married before 2 years ago. I am in service of Indian army. My wife is not getting pregnant. So what is problem.
It includes vitamins, trace enzymes, amino acids, and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium chlorine, magnesium, phosphate, and potassium. Doctors advise taking Honey.
Some benefits of Honey
Because of its bend toward the acidic PH level (3.2 to 4.5), it helps reduce bacteria growth and the antioxidant properties help it wipe out some free radicals.
Because of its high carbohydrate load, honey is a wonderful source of unprocessed sugar energy.
Honey also helps the brain absorb calcium, which helps with memory as well.
The World Health Organization (WHO) gives credence to honey as a demulcent, which helps alleviate a cough due to the honey acting as a protective film over the throat.
I have polycystic ovary and thyroid also 14. I am taking tablet for thyroid and glycomet 250 mg for pcos. I want to conceive soon. Kindly help me.
Within 4 hours after unprotected sex I have taken 1st ipill. 2nd ipill I have taken after protected sex just to be sure I don't get pregnant and 3rd I have taken 20 days back. Please advice me is there any chances of getting pregnant as I want to avoid pregnancy?
My Sister is 26 year old pregnant lady. She is 7 month pregnant. She has continuous pain in her left side stomach and left side back from 6 days. Sometime she feel relief after having medicine but again the same pain get started after few hours .she do not have any kind of discharge. Why is she facing this pain.
I have itching problem near vagina and having white discharge also. The discharge is little thick and I am having pain in my back too. So is there any cause of having sex of dis problem. Please help me out of dis.
I have taken abortion pills after 5 days of my due date and after taking pills I have a little bit bleeding and then my period was stooped please suggest me what to do now should I take one more kit of abortion pills I can not go to the gyno coz my family does not know about this please help me.
I am 30 years old female i went to infertility hospital told conceive Dr. Advanced me this tablets evadiol, irolet, meprate, dospec-sl ,by taking this I have difficult in breathing which tablet should I stop for this problem pl. Tell me.
I am 24 year old now. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 18. Now I am having regular period. But sometimes when I put on weight my period becomes irregular. What should I do?
Hello! I'm 24 years old and I have irregular periods with PCOD problem planning to conceive so doctor prescribed me fertyl super 100 mg from D2 to D6 and myestra 2 mg from D3 to D9 and Duphaston from D16 to D25 also she asked me to go through follicular study from D12 and to have intercourse from D10 to D20 on alternate days but I missed to go through follicular study on D12 instead went on D20 for follicular scanning but had intercourse regularly from D11. On D20 follicular scanning got report as Immature follicles of size around 6 mm in both RT ovary and LT ovary and Endometrium size is 12.2 mm. What does that it mean? Can I have chances to get pregnant? Also I am getting lower abdominal pain, backache, feeling sleepy and hungry what does all these symptoms mean? Please help me I am totally confused and excited about my pregnancy. Can I hope anything positive and good?
Rock salt, also known as black salt, is packed with health benefits. From general health to skin and hair problems, this unprocessed and also the purest salt form is an ingredient used in many Ayurvedic medicines. Many people prefer rock salt over common salt for its nutritional significance. It is a rich source of minerals and trace elements such as copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, to name a few. The following health advantages of rock salt makes it a must have ingredient in your diet.
- The black salt comes as a much needed relief for people with digestive problems, heart burns, or gas. It helps in better digestion of food in addition to making the food more palatable. People suffering from constipation can also benefit immensely from black salt.
- If you are into fitness, and importantly into losing weight, the black salt is what the doctor has just advised. The black salt is known to be helpful in dealing with the hunger pangs (reduces food cravings) better.
- Fluctuations in the blood pressure can be quite risky for the health. Black salt goes a long way in stabilizing the blood pressure. In fact, people with high blood pressure are often advised to use black salt.
- If you are a night owl by compulsion (insomniac), then black salt is sure to make your life a lot easier. Sleep disorder often results from an imbalance in the melatonin level. Black salt normalizes the healthy sleeping cycle by regulating the melatonin level in the affected person.
- Black salt comes as a real savior for people with a skin problem. Black salt helps to not only cleanse but also exfoliate (rock salt makes for an excellent natural body scrub) the skin. It removes the dead skin cells, opens the closed skin pores, thus giving the skin a natural glow. To improve the overall circulation, many people soak their body in water containing black salt.
- Rock salt is known to be an excellent immune booster.
- Yellow nails or cracked heels can be embarrassing. Worry no more! Just soak your hands and feet in rock salt water and watch the magic.
- Taking a bath in rock salt water after a long and tiring day will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated like never before.
- Rock salt is a rich source of almost all the essential trace elements. Thus, it acts as a catalyst enhancing the metabolic activities of the body.
- People with a cold, tonsil or other respiratory problems (sinus, dry cough, to name a few) can benefit by gargling with lukewarm water with a pinch of rock salt in it.
- Drinking rock salt water (brine, preferably spring water) is helpful in the case of kidney stones, arthritis, gall bladder stones.
- Rock salt is equally beneficial for the hair. When mixed with shampoo, it helps to cleanse the hair (also removes the dead skin) naturally.