Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kowli Sunil S
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kowli Sunil SYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am suffering with few lipomas on my hand, and I am feeling shy of wearing t shirts. So pls suggest me how to get rid of them.
I'm 25 years old guy. I have dark dry patches on my face. These started cause I never liked to use a cold cream in winters but now I can't get rid of them, now the skin of my face is uneven please guide me what should I apply to get rid of dark patches.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have a skin problem have a so many pimple and black spots could you please suggest me in getting clear solution?
Hello sir n mam. I have many black heads on my face. Specially on my nose, Plzz tell me how can I remove this. permanently.
I have pigmentation spots on face. How can I remove this in few months? This had appeared on my face last six months.
Good morning doctor. I am 20 years old a bpt student of 3rd year. Recently my result came I have got supply in one of my exams (i. E. Pharmacology) although I have gave that exam very nicely dnt knw d reason behind that. My exam is going to be held again by the end of this month or march starting. My problem is that I cannot concentrate on my studies. Earlier I was not at all like this I was vrry conscious for my study. My mother always complains me that I am addicted to my phone and I too think so that it is the major cause behind it also my attraction of my friends. They all are all. Clear in their exams they are kind off free now but I had to study more harder as this is my tym now. Although I know all these things bt still I am using phn all d tym. Become very eager to talk and chat with them. I always keep telling myself that no I should nt bt I jst can not concentrate on my study my heart always win from my brain. I pick up my books and suddenly mood goes off and become lazy. Dear sir or mam I dnt want to spoil my upcoming future bcz of these things please help me and suggest mee what to do feeling very stressed whenever I realize that I have gone one day more without even touching my books and learning a single sentence. I have never face such problem before. As I was very sincere bt now I usually take my responsibilities so light. please help me as soon as possible. Help me if you can suggest me any way to. Clear this subject easily and how to overcome my problem. thanks so much in advance.
I am 21 years old n have cut marks on my wrist. I was told that they would heal with time but nothing happened and now they have turned worse. Please suggest me a natural remedy to remove them before my marriage.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.