Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KousharYour feedback matters!
I have had purplish lips for a very long time and I have tried many different remedies (none of which have worked) I recently read that lip color is a sign of health issues and purplish lips could mean low oxygen levels and heart or respiratory problems. I was wondering if this can be cured. And if so, how? I am currently on Ayurvedic medication (for white discharge. The white discharge has caused loss of weight, high body heat, poor digestion etc)
Dear doctor I had a cesaerian for my first baby now I am again 33 weeks pregnant my lmp is 19th oct 2014 due date 26th july 2015 if my doctor wants to do cesaerian when he might suggest cesaerian delivery which date he might do please reply.
My wife is of 42 and conceive again after 15 years by the mercy of almighty. Having two daughters of 20,15.pl tell is there any complications during this pregnancy in this age. Any sonography tests if required pl tell. gynecologist gynecologist advised her not to do intercross for the first three months. Why she suggest, I do not do vigorous sex, just do normal without any stress. Any harm to fetus during sex if possible we will avoid because this is our final chance. Pl guide.
My wife is pregnant so we want to get abortion so we planned to remove the pregnancy due to some finance problems. So she took pregno kit tablets consists of four misoprostol and one tablet of mifepristone. So we bought the tablets from my known relatives who have pharmacy. Actually she had her periods last month october for 3 days only very slightly. So this month she did not get any periods. She brought tester and tested and its positive. So we bought these tablets and used for two days. misoprostol 200 mcg tablets of 4 she used orally every 10 hours gape. And the 1 tablet mifepristone she kept it vaginally. And inserted inside yesterday afternoon. Till now she did not get her abortion pls give us some suggestions what we must do or shall we use tablets again or its a wrong procedure of taking the tablets pls let us know from charles husband of lavanya my wife.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breast Feeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation.
I am a 24 yr old girl From very beginning I have irregular periods. Recently I didn' t had periods for two months. What medicine should I take? please need help. As I am very worried.
Kidney! a silent partner for good health!
The colour, density and smell of urine can reveal much about the state of health.