Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KothareYour feedback matters!
I am 63 years old. My four teeth lower jaw side are rotten of course I am able to manage .My Dr. advised RCT with metallic crown for 4 teeth .He only suggested" if you do not have problem you postpone treatment" My relative dental Dr. suggested to go "composite white fillings" Pl advise me which one I should go with regards osn reddy 9494789999 hyderabad.
My front teeth broken half, but now no more such incident? Feeling normal also. Is there any reason for worries?
Hii I am 16 years old boy. My lower canines teeth are having gap inb/w them and my teeth always remains pale yellow. I used and changed many toothpastes due to no impact on my teeth. Please help me. Give me suggestion nd also tell me right toothbrush nd toothpaste to be used.
Jeeb me red red daana ho gaya hai mouth specialist ko dikhaya sab test karwaya test normal hai. Medicine kha raha hu lakin fyada nahi hai. Dr.ne bola fungus hai. Please suggests me proper medicine of fungus.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.
My right side denture is giving pain and dentist suggested root canal treatment and for cap . What will be the cost for root canal treatment and for cap for one tooth?
1-due any reasons if enamel layer get exposed to oral environment lead to sensitivity.
A) faulty brushing technique.
B) increasing age.
C) fracture of tooth due to any reason.
D) caries in tooth.
E) pt anatomic profile like deep bite
F) pt habit like clenching, stress
G) root exposure, gingival recession (gums ka niche aana).
I have a different type of problem in teeth. Actually i went through cleaning of teeth by a intern dentist 3 mnths ago. Problem is severe cold and some sensations in teeth. When it came in contact with air,it felt actually.
I feel pain in one of my teeth when I eat chocolate or drinking ice water. what would be the cause and suggestion to get rid of it?
I have problem of hair fall, dandruff and cavity in teeth and headache and stomach pain so what I do?
Sir my brother have bad breath problem. He tried also mouth cleaner When he used after 15 mints again same problem He brushed daily but why this is? Tell me any solution please.
I am suffering from bad smell in mouth. I am doing proper care but no result and no problem in teeth. So what can I do?
I have four yellow teeth, I brush everyday but the yellow stains are not going. Can you please give me some tips to get ride of yellow stains.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.