Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Komal JethmalaniYour feedback matters!
Hello, im 21 years married women stays in saudi arabia my height is 5.4' inches & weight is 75 kgs I want to loose my weight by diet. What should I eat to do it so? please help me and what should b my normal weight?
I have been taking lemon juice with warm water for 2 months early in the morning. But there is no reduction in the weight. Why?
My weight is increasing day by day what I do. I do regularly exercise but my weight is increased very fast.
What does Type I Diabetes mean? What does Type II Diabetes mean? What is the difference between both?
I am underweight. Want to improve body weight. But I have digestive problems and my body remain always hot even after taking bath.
Hello, I have one query. Fantasizing someone on a daily basis and daydreaming can cause any health problems?
Any homeopathic medicine or ayurvedic medicine to gain weight I am under weight desperately want to gain weight help me out.
IM 19 years old. My problem is I am trying to loose my weight bt im unable to do it so will you please subscribe some deit for me so that I can burn my fats.
Hi I have a few small white patches below lip and on skull. Please advice either allopathy or homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines. I am vegetarian, aged 70yrs and 65kg. Also advise for weight gain. I' m underweight by 5kg. Thanks.
I am 62 years old a diabetic and hyper tense male. What are fruits I can safely have on daily basis?
My weight is very high. I have taken so many diets from dietician + gym + yoga. But weight loss pace is minor. everyone is shocked aftr dese much efforts. Results r not dere. I think dis is because of pcod. please suggest me something to decrease my weight.
Sir, how can set my body clock as in the evening I feel more energetic than morning as my goal is to early to bed early to rise. Please do help me shall remain indebted to you throughout my life Regards .
Hi. My age is 22. I am gaining weight from last 11 months. My height is 165 cm and weight is 66 kg. I want to reduce it. suggest me.
Contaminated food is one of the most common sources of infections in the human body and so the stomach is one of the most commonly affected organs. Whether it is eating raw food or unhygienically prepared foods, the stomach has very high chance of getting infected than other body parts.
One of the most common causes of stomach infection is the norovirus also called as cruise ship virus. Spread through vomitus and faecal material, it is quite contagious and can affect large amounts of people in confined areas like a cruise ship. The common symptoms would include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, bloated feeling, abdominal pain (generalised or localised), fatigue and tiredness.
On the brighter side, there are well-proven measures listed below which are simple and easy to follow that can help avoid stomach infection.
- Restore bacterial balance: The good bacteria in the stomach are lost with the stomach flu and restoring it will help in managing the flu. A good amount of probiotics and fermented foods including yoghurt, sour curd, etc., will do wonders by restoring natural flora. Supplements can be taken if required, and these bacteria will restore the ability of the stomach to fight the virus.
- Isolation and separation: If there is a close family member affected by the virus, ensure they are staying separately and all their clothing (bedding included) are maintained in an isolated manner. Children and elderly need extra protection, whether they are affected or are in the same household.
- Cleaning methods: Since the virus spreads by contaminated faecal matter, vomitus and through surfaces, it is necessary to prevent the spread.
- When in doubt, washing hands is very useful. Use soap and water instead of a hand wash. Staying away from picking nose and touching eyes are also useful.
- The infected person’s clothes should be washed separately in extra hot water and bleached to get rid of the virus.
- Using the dishwasher or soaking the washed utensils in extra-hot water is a good way to get rid of the virus.
- Surfaces like laptops need to be cleaned more regularly and rigorously.
- Steam cleaning of carpets is a good idea to get rid of the virus that may be locked there.
- Avoid going out or being in close contact for about a week, as the virus needs that much time to clear out completely.
- Food habits
- Do not eat raw or uncooked foods
- Drink loads of water, clear soups, sports drink and lime juice to replace lost fluid.
- Eat whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables that are well-cooked to ensure you get the essential vitamins and minerals.
Following the above measures can help avoid the stomach flu and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.