Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Komal ChavanYour feedback matters!
The first few months post pregnancy are the most tiring for a mother. Sleep whenever your baby dozes. This will help you regain your strength.
My best friend is 17 years old and she had her periods on 8 April 2016 and she always have periods for 7 days . From 8 April her periods over on 14 and on 15 April her and her boyfriend had an intercourse with the protection of 2 condoms and they did one time. A day on the regular basis but on 20 April her boyfriend think that may be condom is leak so to prevent her he gave him unwanted 72. To prevent any type of pregnancy after that my best friend had again had period on next day after consuming that contraceptive pill on 21 April after that she again had a period for max 5 days .and she lives her regular life . After that my best friend and her boyfriend again had an intercourse on next month on 2 may again with the help of protection that is 1 condom and had a sex for max 20 minutes . Doctor I just want to know that my friend had not her periods till today from 2 may today is 12 June she didn't had any period I want to know what is this? Is this a early sign of pregnancy or anything else or. This is because of that earlier my friend had periods 2 times in a month that is in April . Doctor I really want to know that what I can do for her. She is in a big dilemma very much depressed she think that she. Might be pregnant doctor please tell what the problem why she don't had her periods. Please tell me fast.
My friend has stomach pain since 5-6 month. She also has irritation in her stomach always. And during periods, she has started loosing a lot of blood compared to previous and has become very weak. Kindly advice me what to do ?
Hi I am suffering with lot of acne on my face, and this month my period also delayed. But I have no irregular periods. So pls give me suggestions.
What is the maximum number of sex sessions in a day? we used to do it 9-10 times a day. I used to cum 10 times a day. But now I get little pain in stomach if I sex for more than 5 times. Is it harmful?
I am pregnet women. 6 week hi hue hai mere ko 3 bar last miscarriage ho gaya tha. Lakin is baar na ho iske liye kya karu.
I had sexs for 6 days and in between tht I even took I-pill and suddenly aftr 7th day I started bleeding n got my periods before date n it's not stopping now. Today it's 12th day.
Sir, my lady is having some thick fluid like substance from her vagina in regular basis. Why this might be? is this because of sexual arousal, period or anything else?
Dear Doctor: My wife is at five weeks of pregnancy. She is having severe low back pain, especially on the left side. The pain radiates to the abdomen. She was having regular periods. Last menstrual period was no Oct 2. She has no bleeding now. Anything serious or it is normal?
Sir, we are trying for a second child past 3 months. Now our doctor prescribed ubiphene 50 for 5 days. But no tests or scanning was done on me before prescribing. I have a very regular cycle of 30 days. Is it safe to take ubiphene for me? I am very scared that it may lead to multiple pregnancies.
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.