Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello. As i, one month pregnant with gallstones of size 16. 4 mm. Now the problem is that everyday bile comes in my vomiting and my skin is getting pale yellow. What to do. Should I remove this pregnancy and then go for operation. M so worried, day by day I am getting weak. My haemoglobin is just 7 and platelets are 1, 33200. What to do.
I am in relationship with my girlfriend we r unmarried couples, I wanted to know best birth control methods other than condom, or pills I tried to use condoms but its not so comfortable with me pls let me know the best alternatives.
Hi We want to avoid pregnancy for 6-8 months, can we use freedom 5 for 6-8 months only. 2 years back I was pcos patient and right now having baby of 15 months. Or is there any other method to avoid pregnancy for 6-8 months.
My sister have pcos she have 1 child ,she willing to have one more child she went through treatment but she is not getting pregnant her hormonal profile is normal as well as her fallopian tubes r healthy she taking tablet umom for 5 days (day 3 to day 7) ,ovabless, x-fert and all. Her husband's semen analysis is normal.
Today is my 15th day and when I I took tvus it states the follicle in the left with 2.2*2.4 is ruptured and free fluid in pod. Endometrial thickness 8.6. Till yesterday there was no follicle in right by now there is one with 1.2*1.4.Kindly advise chances of pregnancy and also any problem with one more follicle suddenly in right.
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
-women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
I want to know the reasons for irregular menstruation cycle. I want to know the healthy diet for increasing my hemoglobin and blood purification.
I am a 25 years old female. I am married for a year now. I am trying for a baby from 6 mths and eating flexolite tablets but still not conceiving. Can you please help me with this.
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.
I am 27 years old fem Suffering frm pcod and thyroid I want to knw abt flaxseed shud you include them in my diet or nt thanks.
It is important that you understand and fulfil the needs of your partner and address issues that concern you both. Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
- Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
- Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
- Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.
Hi I am 27 male I got married before 2 years still my wife not conceived her periods was regular and as per doctor advice she done with folical test reports was normal and I did serum analysis test it was 80 millions Doctors please suggest what to do now.
How can I getting rid from stomach problem it arises too frequently within period of 1 month it arises when I eat rise?
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
Dear sexologist, I want to sex first time. I am very much confused on vagina long and hole size. Which size of penis is good for vagina enjoyment and also tell me how much depth penis hole to inside anus. I know now all female like long size penis. But how much. Help me.
With the onset of monsoon temperature drops and the air is often cool, but it is also an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.
Eating any pregnancy prevention medicines after sex is good? Please suggest me any medicine. I will be married on december. But I have to complete my studies. Please help me.
1) Exhaustion- Do you feel tired, exhausted all the time? Most women think that it?s because of their frantic life. But it could actually be because your tissues don?t get enough oxygen.
2) Heavy Periods- Heavier blood flow is one of the reasons behind iron deficiency. Women may loose too much of blood and might not be able to replace it faster. Periods should only fill two to three tablespoons each month.
3) Paleness- Have people been telling you that you look pale or sickly. Low levels of protein and iron can suck away colour from your skin.
4) Shortness of Breath- A flight of stairs seem like a mammoth of a task when you have less iron. If you easily get short of breath, it?s time you consult your doctor.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions on this topic, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.