Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Komal ChavanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female. I have stomach pain in my period days. I take pain relief. Is that right can I take pain relief or it is harmful. What should I do now.
I have blood in urine, also my urine is foamy every time (bubbles in toilet), but my urine routine report shows NO Protein only RBC. If there is NO Protein in report then why urine is foamy or frothy every time? Thanks.
In the last month February i had my period 23 rd but in this month i had 9 Th march is it any problem last Monday i had sex with my hubby later i had m pill medicine to reduce my pregnancy is it any cause to early period to mine
Summers are here and so is the summer collection plus the summer heat. Summers are the time when women are happy that they can at last wear their floral sundresses, wear shorts, spaghetti straps, and those who are planning to go to a foreign destination for their summer are probably sweating out at the gym to flaunt their perfect body in a bikini.
However, along with all the good things there are also bad things and so with being able to strut out of the door wearing the latest fashion, women are also worried about the damage by the sun is causing to precious, spotless and fair skin. Not to mentioned, about the skin rashes and the horrible sweat, which make us look disheveled and ugly
Therefore, summer brings good and bad and hence we have to learn to be happy with the good and accept the bad. So today, I am going to give you some splendid tips to deal with the heat this summer.
So let us start with the first thing and i.e. put on a good sunscreen before you leave the house, because the sun can do a lot of damage to your skin and I doubt you want that.
The second thing is that wear an antiperspirant cum deodorant, this will stop from wet patches forming on the armpits of your dress and your back, and it will also make you feel fresh and good.
It is good to wear loose cotton clothes during summer because it will give you free moment, it will be airy and you will feel comfortable wearing it, rather than feeling itchy and sweaty. Make sure that you wear cool colored clothes like blue, green, white, etc., always carry a hat with you to protect yourself from the direct rays of the sun.
Make sure you carry many wet wipes with you so that whenever you feel hot and sweaty you can wipe your face with that. In addition, carry your antiperspirant and deodorant to make sure that you don’t smell due to excessive sweating.
Drink a lot of water, and fruit juices. Heat can make your skin look dehydrated and lifeless and drinking a lot, of fluids will help to restore the beauty of your skin.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to beat the heat this summer and enjoy a happy summer.
I am having irregular periods since 2 months last month took crime ncr to get my periods. What is tge reason.
I am trying to get pregnant but it's very hard for me to track my cycle. I get irregular periods sometimes I even miss a few months but I'm not pregnant. It's hard to know if I'm ovulating/fertile and it's really hard because my partner and I hardly ever see each other now days. I'm very worried as I have had an std in the past and I'm scared it may have caused me to be infertile. Also I have a aunty who was told she can't have kids. I've also sometimes have a brown discharge that is stringy and I don't know what it might be. I've visited a Dr. but she just won't take any tests until I've been trying to conceive over five years. So far I have been trying for 2 and a half years Please help me I'd really appreciate your help!
I have pcod detected previous year and I was taking treatment of ayurvedic medicines but found no such improvements so I dropped that and now I m taking homeopathic since last month. What should I do? Its been 4months since my last date.
I have got baby through C section. On 7th day after delivery I had sex with my husband. Will that affect anything internally or externally?
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.
Hello, my wife has itching around the vulva and vagina. She does not have itching inside her vagina, its more like on the sides, the labia and also the clitoris. This itching problem is giving her the tendency to masturbate frequently. Please advise. Thanks.
Am Meeting my husband on June 15 to 17th June, and I intend to have sex for the 1st time. I will b delaying my periods for a week (from 7th to 14th may) using primolut n due to an occasion. I intend to start oral Contraceptives from the day I get periods after that (I. E approx 15th may) Till what time I need to continue ocps-Till 17th June or 15th july? please answer specific date til which I have to continue my Ocp.
● Wake up early, preferably by brahma muhurat (4 am)
● Complete your daily activities without any worries
● Brush your teeth with herbal sticks like khadir
● Have 1 tsp of triphala powder with cows ghee and honey
● Apply natural kajal (surma) in both the eyes
● Instill 2 drops of sesame oil in both nostrils
● Gargle well with hot water
● Massage whole body with warm herbal oils like Kshirbala tailam
● Practice Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation & Omkar chanting
● Exercise well, but rest when you get exerted
● Have bath with herbal ubtan & warm water
● Drink hot or boiled water
● Have warm fresh meals regularly on time
● Have dinner before 7 pm
● Go off to bed early and have a peaceful sleep