Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Km ShahYour feedback matters!
Can I know during estimated ovulation time daily intercourse necessary. And kindly advised me on which thing I should take care for intercourse during ovulation period for conceiving the baby. Dietary as well as physically or medically.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello sir. I am aged 21 and last week I had sex but I dint sex. I just had kiss and blow job with my classmate. But she has boy friend and she has had sex with him. And I put her in ass not too deeply but lightly tht too just 3 to 4 mins. Is any hazardous for both of us. Plzzz inform sir.
Hello Doctor, I am newly married and wanted to know how to produce healthy baby and precaution. Please help me.
I had used novex tablets from 24th June till 22nd July 15 days alternate days and I had intercourse on 6th July my period was on 23rd but I got on 24th July but it was not like my normal period I had brownish discharge can I get pregnant. Please answer my question.
I am 27 yr old married woman, I have diagnosed with ruptured cyst after doing a ultrasound today. Is there any chance that it can be ectopic pregnancy? I had pain in my left abdomen and from past 2 months my menstrual bleeding days got reduced from 5 days to 3 days.
I am suffering with Vaginal infection from the last 2 yrs. I have taken Ayurvedic, alopathic as well as homeopathy treatment. But none has worked for me. Let me know what to do?
Can evecare tablet help to regulate your period in pcos condition? I am pcos patient and I miss my periods from 3 months .My gums put me on evecare tablet along with evecare Himalaya syrup and multivitamin tablet?
Mam I am pregnant. Me konse fruits khau jo mere health ke lia achhe rhe or kis tarah ka khana lu. Please help me.
Is there any side effects of level exercise? I have read somewhere it cure pre-mature ejaculation but it has some side effort which reduces quality of sperm and hence elevates infertility. And can I regular do level exercise? And what is the correct method to do so.
I am 24 working girl. I had unprotected sex with my fience. My period cycle is 33 to 35 days. Earlier it used to be 40 days but she I was sexually active cycle length was reduced. I had my periods starts on 4th Feb and previous period was on 30 dec (usually 4 to 5 days). I had sex on 25 Feb night. Was it safe or I am in danger zone. Please help. I hadn't taken any contraceptive due to hesitation but now I am afraid.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
At times being able to conceive becomes a challenge due to certain biological reasons. Feeling positive and eating healthy naturally takes you a step nearer to getting pregnant. In case of no medical condition acting as an obstruction, consuming the right food can increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Here’s a list of supplements you can include in your diet to maximise your chances of getting pregnant.
1. Choose whole grains over refined carbohydrates: Reducing the intake of refined carbohydrates (found in milk, potatoes, corn to name a few) can reduce inflammation of the genitals, which will help increase fertility. You can still continue to have your favourite foods, but ensure they are low GI (glycaemic index- a figure used to represent the ability of carbohydrate to increase glucose in blood) carbohydrates.
You can consume whole grains, which help in reducing insulin levels that in turn reduce the risk of heart diseases and diabetes and also help lower cholesterol levels. Try having whole grain bread instead of white bread and porridge instead of sugary processed cereals to reduce your GI ingestion.
2. Harness the power of Proteins: Proteins are an important part of your diet and the type of proteins you require careful consideration as they help make new hormones. Try having 25gms of vegetable protein like seeds, legumes and nuts instead of animal protein.
Add dairy foods to your diet as they are also a rich source of protein. They provide vital minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium and vitamin B12 to the body and at the same time are low in calories. Include milk, yoghurt and cottage cheese to your meals so that you have a minimum of three servings of dairy products a day, which is essential to meet your nutritional needs and increase your chances of having a baby.
3. Welcome Good Fats: Processed foods, fatty meats and takeaways are high in saturated fats including trans fats. These lead to inflammation and an increase of oxygen free radicals in the body, which decrease fertility. So, incorporate good fats in your diet in controlled quantities. Try having avocado and tomato on a whole grain toast, for instance.
4. Make folate an integral part of your diet: Folate is an essential nutrient that helps in decreasing the incidence of birth defects in babies, while ensuring a healthy conception. Along with the prescribed supplements, try to increase its intake in its natural form. The best way to do this is by having green leafy vegetables, which are a rich source of folate. You can also have veggie sticks and vegetable soup along or green vegetable dishes to increase your folate intake. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My periods are late. Dr. Suggested me mensoon tablets 3tablets per day for 3 days. I completed my course today. For how many day will my periods occur? can periods occur durin the dosage?
I delivered a baby through c section. Post that, I am not having enough milk to breast feed baby. There is very less and baby was loosing weight. I was given an injection as well as lactare powder to increase milk. It's been 3 weeks post delivery and I still don't see any effect. Is there any tablet or any other efficient way I can increase breast milk.
Me and my girlfriend had intercourse 2 days ago. 1 day before intercourse she was suffering from vomiting. Whatever food she was eating she has vomited. After intercourse I gave her a unwanted 72 i-pill. She has even vomited 3 hours after taking i- pill. Now my concern is that the i- pill worked or not.
My sugar level is 164 after 1 hr glucose. I am 8 month pregnant. Is it normal. Should I quit eating fruit. Should I totally stop eating sugar.
I have Married About 6 year ago, but I have no child. My Wife not conceive. I have 20 percent semen count and 50 percent sluggish in semen test. One more thing I have to smoke just before sex every time. Is this a Reason for not conceive or other?
I am affected with syphilis and that time I was using a sex toy made of silicon. And I did not use it for 6 months because I was in treatment. After 6 months I used it once and thyroid away now I am worried that I get syphilis again. Please help me.
2. White beans
3. Black beans
4. Kidney beans
5. Garbanzo beans
7. Whole wheat pasta
11. Whole wheat bread
12. Brown rice