Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Kishorilal Durgaprasad GyaniYour feedback matters!
My nose is getting bigger and bigger with time.Is there any procedure available apart from rhinoplasty ?
I am having sore throat from last 4-5 days. Tried gargling with hot salty water from last couple of days but no relief from it. I don't have any other symptoms with this just a sore throat. And when I wake up in morning I have very dry throat. Please suggest what is this and suggest some medication for this.
I am 45 year old male have (nose) alregy since 15year and consulted somany ent surgens but final result iszero what should I do. Using duones nasal spray last 5years.
I have an alergic problem which leads to a lot of sneezing . Last time i consult with doctor and he said that skin/bone inside ur nose is increased. So please provide your opinion to cure it. I heard that even after getting it operated, it start again after 2 3 years.
My mom is behaving like mad. Talking to herself. She is saying that she is hearing some voices. Not sleeping in night. She also said I am hearing buzz sound every time. Is it related to ear problem or any other Mental Disorder?
Dear doctors, Hope you are fine and doing well. I appreciate whole heartedly the service your term offer to our society very selflessly. I am 50 year old man and l am writing this mail to get your best medical suggestion / treatment opinion for my throat /voice modulation complaint. My problem is that my throat get choked and get mild irritation whenever l talk bit loud or continuously. It is like throat gets strain. Every time l feel my voice cracks down, something like kich? kich feeling in my throat and l loose the softness in my voice. It becomes very unclear for sometime. In short l feel my throat becomes very dry which make my crack and harsh. I have to clear my throat by taking water or clearing the throat myself by closing my mouth and making mild self voice modulation process. I have been experiencing this problem since so many years. In fact, I have very good voice and many people appreciated my voice when l sing or talk on the phone. I used to lend my voice for regional language dubbing and l love singing. But this problem does not allow me to sing or do voice lending job. Is there anything serious and need treatment. Kindly suggest me how to over come from this problem. If l have to take medicine please prescribe it. Look forward to hearing from you and hope l shall over come from this problem permanently. Kindly help me.
Some times my both ear pain and itching, I took xray report where came to know of bilateral sclerotic mastoiditis. What is this disease and causes? Please guide me the treatment.
I am 25 years old, have been suffering from sinusitis since last 3 years or more I had taken consult to many doctor but my disease is not cured. I feel facial pressure and congestion in brain and pain at nose what should I do.
Having pain on left forehead (severe), for 2 days. Have BP medicine on daily basis as well. It never happened earlier. Is it sinus problem?
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
My father is suffering from cerebral sinus thrombosis. They have blood clots in superior superior sagittal sinus & right transverse sinus. 15 days ago, they came across stroke, after stroke we had hospitalized them. Doctor gave him treatment of LMWH & now he is on xarelto for min. 2 years. Doctor said he have deficiency of protein C & S. And told us to check clotting status after 3 months. Now he is able to walk ,speak, and do all other activity as earlier. But still I need second opinion. Is possible to get reed of this clotting through operation or current treatment of Anti coagulation is right for them. Please suggest some specialist.
My voice has been going in & out for a week. Now, it is going completely & my throat is sore. What can I do.
I am 19 years old and a music vocal student from last 2 months my throat is paining and I can't sing.
How an homeopathy help if I have a deviated nasal septum? Don't we have other procedures to corrected the nasal septum if it was induced by myself?
I am having cold from tomorrow today after waking up I got tonsils in my tongue I am feeling three big tonsils in my tongue I am not able to swallow food properly due to these tonsils please suggest any medicine.
I am a male 50 yrs. Of age, recently i. E. From 6 month I have developed a snoring problem while in sleep, family members are disturbed by this new habit of snoring, How I can get rid of this problem, Is this a sign. Of anything serious if future, please. Advise.
Hi I am 24 year female suffering from mild dizziness which is commonly felt when wake up from sleep and mild head ache which is painful when not slept well with sore pain on my skull and sometimes nausea felt and eyes are felt dot blindness and shaky lines on either sights please help me
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.