Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishori Dinendra Kadam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishori Dinendra KadamYour feedback matters!
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
I am a 40 year man and got married one year back. My wife and my self done all tests as we consult doctor for having baby. My wife have a thyroid was 9.01 uiu/ml and taking thyroup 25 mg from last six months. Last month we done a test on strip the result was positive but after 8 days her cycle time again period starts again, faced more pain than normal days. Please suggest me how to take care and is any medicine to take for conceiving or have to consult doctor again. Today again I got thyroid report is showing now 6.62 uiu/ml. Should she increase the dose now. Thanks.
Hello doctor is this any possible way to reoccur molar pregnancy and how to prevent another molar pregnancy?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
The cycle changes and the bleeding become heavier.
Bleeding lasts for 7 days or more.
A tender or dry vagina.
Abnormal mood swings.
Excessive body hair, especially on the back, chest and face.
The ovaries do not release an egg.
Changes in the hormone level.
Lower levels of oestrogen or progesterone.
Thickening of the uterine wall in women above 40 years of age.
Certain birth control pills can also cause abnormal bleeding.
Some women also complain of abnormal bleeding in their first few weeks of pregnancy.
The physician first checks the haemoglobin levels of the woman.
An ultrasound of the pelvic region is done to check for physical injuries.
Sometimes, an endometrial biopsy (the doctor checks a sample of the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus) is also used to test the condition of the uterine lining.
Hysteroscopy, using a hysteroscope, is used to test the insides of the uterus. A hysteroscope is a thin tube that is inserted into the vagina for the examination of cervix as well as the insides of the uterus.
Younger women in the range of 18-23 years of age are usually treated using low doses of birth control pills.
Oestrogen therapy is used.
Painkillers such as ibuprofen are also prescribed before the beginning of the menstrual periods.
The increase of ‘progesterone’ through IUD. An IUD (intrauterine device) is a contraceptive device that is inserted into the uterus.
Cyclic hormone therapy is given to women above 40 years of age (Progesterone is administered in a periodic interval, usually about 4 weeks).
Women considering pregnancy are recommended hormone therapy to increase ovulation.
- Anaemic women are given iron supplements.
Whether you’ve had a love marriage or an arranged marriage, it is impossible for two people to live together without experiencing a conflict of opinions at some point or the other. After all, each of us has our own unique personalities, habits and idiosyncrasies. Thus the key to a successful marriage is not finding ways to avoid conflicts, but discovering how to deal with them. Here are a few tips that could help you build a stronger relationship with your spouse.
Communicate with Your Partner
Nobody except you can ever know what you’re feeling unless you share it with them. Many conflicts begin when one partner expects the other to be able to read their mind. If something is bothering you, don’t express yourself rudely, but sit the other person down and explain what and how you are feeling. Listening to what your partner has to say is equally important. Keep an open mind and try putting yourself in the other person’s shoes.
1. Be respectful: Feeling hurt is no excuse to start abusing or blaming the other person. Understand that if you begin an argument by shouting at your partner, he or she will turn defensive and not be able to completely understand what you are trying to say. Belittling a person can also shift focus away from the actual problem. Respect your partner and do not start an argument in front of other people or put him or her down in company.
2. Pick the right time: Never start an argument when you or your spouse are stressed or tired. In such a frame of mind, it is easier to get irritated with the other person than understand their views. When you are trying to resolve a conflict, the problem and your spouse should have your complete attention. Hence, don’t try and multitask by cooking or catching up with work while resolving a conflict. This applies even if you are talking to your spouse over the telephone.
3. Take time out: Tempers often flare when talking about a sore point. However, be aware that getting angry or agitated will not solve anything. The moment you find yourself or your partner feeling too upset or negative, take a time out from the situation. Tell your partner that you need some time and walk away quietly. You can resume your conversation when you are both feeling calmer. However, do not use this time out as an excuse to avoid resolving the issue. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!