Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kishori Dinendra KadamYour feedback matters!
Respected Doctors, I am 29 years and my husband age 45 years. We married almost 9 years and have 2 sons 7 year 8 months and 3 year 4 months age. My husband did not like to use condoms so last month me done copper. After that last few weeks we did lots of intercourse and every time husband discharge sperm inside my vagina, but my last period start some days late. So after copper is there any chance of pregnancy? Also want to know as my husband want to intercourse most of days in a week but as we have big age difference how many days intercourse good for us?
I am 32 years old suffering from endometriosis and focal adenomyosis got my laparoscopy surgery once and I have primary infertility my husband sperm count is also low and I am eger to conceive what would be a correct treatment for me please suggest.
My last month period date was 8 september. Today is 15 october and till now I have not got periods. I did prega news test on 8 october, it was positive. I did an ultra sound on 10 october of full abdomen, my uterus is showing a thickness of around 13.4 mm. Is this surgery of bring pregnant. As my doctor says she will confirm after 25 october about the pregnancy Age: 29 Gender: Female.
I am 26 year female. I have 2 childrens. Now I want 3rd baby. I dont use precautions till 6 months long. But there is no result. My period is regular. What can I do to get pregnancy fast.
After taking an ipill there was withdrawal bleeding for 4 days. Now periods are delayed. Is it normal?
I have taken susten200 for five days for my periods. Stil I dnt get periods and today is fifth day that I have stoped susten200.
What are Autoimmune Disorders?
It is a disorder of the immune system where the immune system can get ‘hyperactive’ or on the other end of the spectrum can become exceptional slow in its response to germs and bacterium, leaving the individual vulnerable to a host of infections and diseases.
When in ‘Hyper mode’ the body’s immune system starts producing antibodies (White Blood Cells) attacking and damaging the body’s own tissues (Red Blood Cells) beyond repair. Treatment of the Auto-Immune diseases generally focuses on reducing the activity levels of the immune system so as to let the Red Blood Cells multiply and heal the body to an extent.
Not all Auto Immune diseases are life threatening or terminal in nature. Some are even classified as “commonly occurring” disorders in the larger population. Examples of these would be –
1) Psoriasis – A Skin disorder where overactive immune system blood cells called T-cells collect in the skin. The immune system activity stimulates skin cells to replicate rapidly, producing layers of silvery scaly plaques on the skin. These often look like ‘Dandruff’ and can be seen all over the individual’s body, accompanied by severe itching and skin irritability. Psoriasis is often triggered due to stress and hormonal imbalances along with other environmental factors such as poor hygiene, inadequate diet, lack of sleep etc. Along with oral medication, lifestyle changes such as reducing stress at work or home, making sure one gets at least 8 hours of restful sleep per night and regular head and body massages are known to help reduce the severity of the problem to a great extent.
2) Rheumatoid Arthritis – The hyper immune system produces antibodies that attach themselves to the joint linings and then start to eat away at the cartilage and tissues causing swelling or inflammation and a sharp stabbing continuous pain. Oral medication along with gentle cardio (slow walking) and stretching exercise routines such as Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates are known to have countered the ill-effects of this movement restricting disorder, to a large extent.
3) Aggravated Thyroid – An aggravated thyroid is a result of the excessive antibodies produced by an overactive immune system which attack the thyroid gland and slowly destroy the cells that produce the all-important thyroid hormone. Prolonged negligence or when left undetected for long, it often leads to Grave’s Disease (linked to hyperthyroidism) or Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis (linked to hypothyroidism.) The former can lead to weight-loss, bulging eyes, rapid heart-rate, and chronic fatigue while the later often causes sudden weight gain, depressed state of mind, dry skin and severe constipation. A good way to avoid diseases of the thyroid would be to maintain a healthy active lifestyle and a stable healthy body weight. It is also recommended that one goes in for regular preventive health check-ups for early detection of any thyroid related disorders.
A little can go a long way in limiting ill effects of autoimmune disorders.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Gestational diabetes is also known as gestational mellitus diabetes (GDM). It is a prevalent disorder which affects pregnant women and the main cause of this condition is the imbalance in the functioning of the insulin, which mainly happens due to the presence of human placental lactogen. Expecting mothers show a raise in their blood sugar level, especially during the last trimester of their pregnancy. Women who do not have a medical history of diabetes can also be affected with this condition.
Prominent symptoms of gestational pregnancy include:
Gestational diabetes does not have any prominent symptoms; it can only be diagnosed through proper and professional screening of blood sugar level. You should immediately consult a doctor if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Increased level of blood sugar
- Trouble to concentrate
- Recurrent headaches
- Increased thirst
- Blurry vision
- Sudden weight loss
- Decrease in low blood sugar level
- Pangs of hunger
- Pale skin and dry skin
- Excessive sweating
- Persistent weakness
How can you manage gestational diabetes?
Modification of lifestyle pattern, healthy food habits and moderate physical exercise can help minimize the risk of gestational diabetes in expecting mothers.
In order to manage gestational diabetes, the following things should be followed:
- The treatment when accompanied with balanced diet and routine exercises, reduces the occurrence of health problems in both mother and child.
- A routine screening for type ii diabetes should be conducted throughout the pregnancy, to ensure early detection and treatment of the same.
- A diet rich in fiber and whole grains minimizes the risk of diabetes in pregnancy, fresh fruits and vegetables are also known to check the blood sugar level in expecting mother, minimizing the occurrence of health problem in both mother and child.
- Giving up the use of cigarettes and other forms of tobacco may reduce the chances of gestational diabetes in female smokers.
How Does Gestational Diabetes affect Pregnancy?
Gestational diabetes is harmful for both the expecting mother and the child. It increases the risk of complications in pregnancy that can prove to be fatal.
Potential risks of gestational pregnancy include:
- Increased risk of needing a C-section
- Preeclampsia and high blood pressure
- Preterm chance of birth
Hi. I have missed my period this month on 10th Jan. On 15th Jan I have tested with home pregnancy kit named prega-news. It was showing only one line. That's mean it was negative. Today we had again a test by using a home pregnancy kit named I-can. It is showing two lines. But one line is very light to see. Its not a deep line. What is it signifying. Positive or negative. Pls guide.
Hi. I'm 25 years old. I had unprotected sex on 7 may with my boyfriend in car in sitting position, much of his sperms discharge was out but for safety I had unwanted pill immediately. I had my last periods on 19th april. Can I conceive, i'm having stomach cramping from days and when can I test for pregnancy.
We married before six months but first time Today morning After sex blood of my wife come from her private part. What can be reason of this? Is this symptoms of pregnancy. Or any other reason. Due date of my wife periods is 8 June.
I'm pregnant 22 weeks now. My bp is 130/80. I reduced salt and oil. But it is in the same. What I have to do for normal bp level. Without using medicine how to decrease?
Kya pregnancy k douran sugarcane aur anaar khana acha rehta hai? Which fruits are mostly she have to eat?
All these five great elements are present in living organism in the form of three biological humours called Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
Vata is a Combination of Air & Space. Pitta is combined with Fire And, Kapha is a Combination of Water & Earth.
In Ayurveda Vata(वात) Pitta(पित्त) & Kapha(कफ) are termed as Tridosha(त्रिदोष).
Tridosha are the forces which govern the body's all physical and psychological activities. If all these dosha are in balanced state, an individual is said to be healthy But due to any reason if any of these dosha gets vitiated or imbalanced, one gets suffered from Disease.
while dealing any patient, an Ayuvedic physician try to make his diagnosis by analysing the levels of Vata, Pitta, & Kapha in the body.
Bringing Back the imbalanced Dosha status in to Balanced Status is the main goal to be achieved by Providing proper diet lifestyle and Ayuvedic Home remedies or Herbal combinations.