Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NichaniYour feedback matters!
I want to increase weight, my age is 25 with 11 month daughter, height is 5.6 and weight 46. Please let me know the exact diet which I can follow everyday day to day life. Thanks.
I'm pregnant. My first scanning is over in 3 rd month. The fetus measurement is detailed in scanning report. How much is measure is require in 3 rd month baby.
I have done unprotected sex with my wife and it's 10th day of her cycle she take ipill in one hour what are the chances of getting pregnant?
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch
I am 20 years old. I had PCOD before. And I realized that my both breasts hurts when pressed, even when I sleep facing my stomach on bed. I checked what the problem is by self examining my breast by pressing it. And I realised It has developed thickened tissue. Is it normal?
I terminate my pregnancy due to some anomaly at 22 weeks in Jun 10 2017. Now again I am pregnant 4 weeks. Can I continue with this pregnancy or terminate. After termination my period cycle is not come.
I have taken unwanted 72 tab on 31st october n till now not getting periods is there any problem please help.
Right from childhood, we've been told to never walk barefoot, lest we hurt our feet. And, that is right. However, it is advised to walk barefoot for just five minutes a day, every day. You can make sure that the area you are walking on is clean and clear, so that you don't hurt your feet.
When you walk barefoot the points on your feet, which are connected to particular organs of our body and walking barefoot, massaged/exercised those points. However, with shoes, that doesn't happen much.
To walk barefoot, select a clear ground which is not uneven or difficult to walk on. While you can walk for longer times too, five minutes is the bare minimum that is needed. This performs a natural acupressure.
Let's take the right foot first. The thumb has the energy level point, the fore finger has the stress point, hypertension in the middle finger, the fourth finger is for pms and the little finger is for chronic muscle, joint pain & other types of pain. Applying pressure on the heel of the right foot helps cure sleep disturbances and even sleep apnea.
The heel of the left foot is related to the activity and response of the immune system. The thumb controls the heart rate variability, the fore finger controls rheumatoid arthritis, applying pressure on the middle finger helps control fasting glucose levels among diabetics, the fourth finger is for respite from primary indicators of osteoporosis and the little finger is for respiratory conditions.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I have lots of facial hair, some acne also, my periods also get delayed but rarely. I am four years married and took all the related tests as I had problem in conceiving but all the tests were fine except in ultrasound there was some issue due to which doctor suspected pcod but when hormonal test was done it was fine so the possibility of pcod was overruled. But now I have conceived and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I feel consistent pain in lower abdomen and also after I take susten200 I feel diziness. My doctor told me its normal. Also in ultrasound the same issue is there and in urine my epithelial cells are 10-20. Is everything fine or there can be some issue?
I have got my periods on 28th Jan I have not ovulated till now I have checked on ovulation kit no positive results can someone help?
I have a sexual problem. I recently had sexual intercourse with my partner, and since then I am experiencing vaginal pain and burn. It burns when I urinate. This wasn't the first time I had intercourse, but such kind of pain hasn't occurred before. Please help.
On 19th april I am 7 week 4 days pregnant. Bleeding started a lot I met with doctor she did ultrasound baby was ok. She admitted for two days after two days bleeding stopped. But she recommend me 15 days bed rest strict bed rest even everything on bed urine toilet bath. Even I can not sit properly for meal. Today is 9th day I sit for meal morning and in afternoon today again there is some discharge brown bleeding nt two much. But from morning to evening not a single spot it is more than just spot but as in flow just 1-2 drop when I sit.
Hello doctor. As per my birth date I am approx 12 years. Now there are certain changes taking place in my body which I can manage. But my aunt asked me about my periods to which I didn't respond bcoz I do not know much about it. Can you explain me?
My wife is pregnant from 2 months. Today when the scanning is made baby heartbeat is not so clear. So what is the reason? Or is it common in some cases to get baby heartbeat late? And what is the better solution please suggest.
From past few days I had been getting intimate a lot of time and now I have started to bleed and the blood is coming g out in the form of lumps. I had sex on 22 may early morning and took contraceptive pill around 9 in the night on 22 may, the next day wen we got Intimate I had few rashes and a burning sensation after a gap of 2 day he again ejected that Is on 24 or 25 which I exactly don't remember and today is 26 may wen we had sex and I did bleed pretty much and wen I went to washroom. The blood was in the form of big lumps.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation:
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
After 1st ruination in morning feels burning sensation. Nausea ,legs ache very much. In evening also after sleep head is rolling (chakar) leg ache occurs. Feels very week. After sleep feels heads weight is increased even if unable to move and open the eye.
M having problems with breast as a man my chest is getting out over and it's irritating me can you please suggest me some medicine to solve this issue as soon as possible.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)