Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishore Nichani
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NichaniYour feedback matters!
Agar 6 weeks ki pregnancy m heart beat na aaye ultra sound m to kya baby safe hai Last month period date is 31-01-2018 Dobara ultrasound karani chahiye.
My gf had last period on 4th of july i.e it was the first day of her period. We had unprotected sex on 10th of july and is took unwanted 72 after that. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
Hi I got married nine months before she is not conceived yet. From the last few days when I intercourse with her she gets urine infection.
My wife is 23 week pregnant I want to know about her best sleeping position we both r worrying about this and also want to know other precautions.
Bitter gourd has multiple health benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
If not detected at the right stage, cancer is almost an incurable disease. Karela juice benefits to prevent some particular types of cancer. It also helps trigger leukemic cancer cells effectively.
Karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
Karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
Karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
Regular consumption of karela juice is best for triggering the condition of an HIV patient. Studies conducted on natural antidotes of HIV/aids establish the goodness of bitter guard in preventing further damaging of the skin cells.
8. Weight loss:
Bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss is attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
9. Immune system:
Karela juice helps boost the immune system.
Regular consumption of karela helps to cure constipation.
I work in bank for the past Five years and I have become overweight for my height and last February I had miscarriage for it was the first time I became pregnant and I was two months pregnant when I had miscarriage and also I am diabetic for the past two years and I am taking medicine. I want to become pregnant for a healthy baby what I have to do with these health issues please help me out.
Sir or mam some white fluid comes out from my vagina continuously from 8 to12 days every month after periods. Is there any problem or not. If there is give me the solution.
Most of us get to know about sex from chatting with friends, sex education, and the internet or television. Despite plenty of information, there are quite a few myths associated with sex. To throw some light on the most prevalent and popular sex myths here is the truth about the top 10 sex myths:
- The size of a man’s feet mirrors that of his genitals: Many people think that it is possible to guess the size of a man’s penis by looking at his palms or feet. But the truth is that there is no evidence suggesting that men with bigger feet have bigger genitals.
- Men’s sex hormones peak at 18: Though it is true that men’s sex hormones peak at 18, it has no direct influence on one’s personal relationship. The desire for sex fluctuates constantly and it depends on many factors other than age.
- Sex aids in weight loss: Though it may sound feasible, in order to lose weight, you will have to have sex for an extended span of time and with much vigour. In reality, sex is considered to be a mild physical activity and any intense sexual activity lasts for just about 5 minutes.
- Men think of sex every 7 seconds: It is true that men think about sex more than women do. Younger men, however, think about sex a little more than older men. But that doesn’t mean that men think about sex as much as every 7 seconds and it is just an exaggeration.
- Semen is a low-carb edible: The reality is that semen mostly contains fruit sugar and essential enzymes. It is not a low-carb diet and therefore, oral sex is not suggested for those wanting to lose weight.
- Masturbation can lead to the most satisfying orgasm: Though this may be true for some people, most people say nothing can be more satisfying than having sex. It is entirely dependent on the individual and there is no hard and fast rule concerning it.
- Oysters make one crave sex: There is no food that can make you horny! Though some people get excited about having chocolates or other food, there is no scientific evidence that says oysters can boost sex drive.
- Cutting out broccoli from the diet can improve semen taste: The taste of semen is bitter naturally and eating anything bitter such as broccoli, sour gourd or even coffee can make the taste worse.
- Having sex before a crucial event can ruin the performance: Swiss researchers suggest that having sexual intercourse before an important event has no adverse effect on one’s performance provided the body gets enough time to recover.
- Having sex in water can kill sperm: There is no reason to think that having sex in a shower or swimming pool can spare you from using a condom.
With this new information about sex, you can make informed decisions about your pleasure from now on.
I had unprotected sex a day before my period started and I also took ipill just after my period started and its been almost 2 months my periods are missing. I also did a pregnancy test which was - ve about 2 weeks ago. I am really worried kindly guide me why periods are not coming. Tell me ways or medications by which I can get periods as soon as possible thank you.
Dietary dos and don'ts for pregnancy
Pregnancy is an important time in a woman's life. During this period, you need to be most conscious of what to eat, do and how to change everyday habits. Following these dos and don'ts will ensure a smooth pregnancy experience for you.
1. Take your prenatal vitamin
If you have not yet started taking a prenatal vitamin, now is the time to start. It's particularly critical to get enough folic acid while trying to conceive importantly during the first trimester. It greatly reduces your baby's risk of developing neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
2. If you smoke, quit
Smoking increases your risk of developing several problems including miscarriages, placental and preterm birth problems. It slows the fetal growth and increases the risk of stillbirth and infant death. It's never too late to quit or cut back smoking. Every cigarette you don't light gives your baby a much better chance of being healthy.
3. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Consume a variety of seafood so you don't have a concentration of minerals from only one type of fish. But remember to not eat more than 12 ounces of fish per 7 days.
1. Don't drink alcohol
Alcohol may immensely impact your baby's development. Women who drink alcohol while pregnant could easily deliver a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome (fas). Symptoms of fas are usually low birth weight, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and lagging patterns in terms of growth and development milestones. Limiting or avoiding alcohol is a step that you need to take.
2. Don't eat raw meat at all
Raw and undercooked meat or eggs carries the risk of food-borne diseases as well as food poisoning incidence. Make sure all eggs and meat that you eat while you are pregnant are cooked well.
3. Don't drink lot of caffeine
Caffeine easily travels through the placenta and increases your baby's heart beats. Research shows that women can safely consume a cup or two of coffee every day, but avoid downing a triple shot strong latte while you have got a bun in the oven. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.