Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NichaniYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant 13 week But she suffering from skin infection like khujli in whole body. Is that any connection between khujli and pregnancy? Suggest any cream or tube for this problem! Bio-oil is useful or not?
I am 17. I had unprotected sex just next day after my periods ended but took an ipill within 3 hours. After 5 days I had dark bleeding like light periods which continued for 3 days. Since I took the pill my vagina smells very foul I want to know if it is side effect of the pill or its an infection? How can I get rid of smell? And there are any chances of pregnancy?
Am 35 week pregnant after my scanning my baby weight is 2.5 is dat weight is low. Pls rly and suggest a suitable rly.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old girl I have done with monthly periods. Its been 7 days. After 7 days .m again bleeding. Last 2 days I have been eating papaya. So ,because of that I am bleeding or something different. What does it means??
My wife's period lasts for5- 6 days with excessive menstruation. What is the reason & treatment regime?
I missed my periods. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests. They came negative. Am I pregnant. If not what the cause of my delayed periods.
My wife done with her period on 15 july 2016 to 21 july 2016. After that we had protected sex about 4 times. Last night (26 july night) we had sex. Firstly I inserted without condom, making 10-15 push after that I used condom and had sex and finish it off (i didn't ejaculate in her). On 27 july morning she said that she get bleeding and period started. My question are 1. Is it a normal period because 1 week before she had her normal period? 2. Is there any chance of pregnancy because Firstly I inserted without condom? 3. Can pre-cum semen hold sperm? Please I need help in emergency. Thank you waiting for your answer.
I am 32 years old my vagina is tight and comes smell what is the problem suggest medicine gone vagina smell.
When should we expect a pregnancy after reproduction. And when should we go for pregnancy test after copulation. please answer.
Emphysema is a breathing disorder that has no cure and worsens with time. The symptoms of emphysema - a feeling of tightness in the chest, persistent cough, wheezing and breathlessness – are caused due to destroyed or impaired functioning of lung tissue.
A thorough physical examination which would include weight and blood pressure checks would be performed. The doctor would also listen to the heartbeat to determine if it sounds strange or different.
In addition to checking for the signs and symptoms of emphysema, a physical examination would also help the doctor in determining the following:
- Whether the fingertips are rounded. This condition is also known as “clubbing”.
- Whether you have a rounded or “barrel chest” which is caused by lungs that are larger than normal.
- If the lips have a blue tinge also known as cyanosis, which is a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood.
- Signs of malnutrition as in advanced cases of emphysema the muscles slowly waste away.
Tests For Emphysema
A doctor would recommend additional tests to confirm his diagnosis of this lung condition. Some of the tests are:
- Pulmonary Function Tests or PFTs and spirometry tests would be advised to measure the volume and capacity of the lungs.
- A chest X-ray is useful to diagnose advanced emphysema as the lungs appear larger than normal in patients with this condition.
- A CT scan of the chest will show the air sacs or alveoli have been destroyed.
- The blood test report of patients with emphysema would show a high amount of red blood cells. The production of red blood cells in the body increases due to the reduced levels of oxygen.
- A pulse oximetry test also known as an oxygen saturation test could be done to measure the amount of oxygen in the blood. A monitor would be attached to the patient’s forehead, finger or earlobe to carry out this test.
- An arterial blood gas test is usually performed on patients as their condition worsens. It measures the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
- An electrocardiogram or ECG might be advised to rule out condition such as heart disease as a cause of shortness of breath.
Management and Treatment
There is no known cure for emphysema and the condition can worsen with time. Treatment will slow the speed of decline and will depend on the severity of the condition when diagnosed. Some treatment options are:
- Quit smoking to protect your lungs.
- Bronchodilator medications used to treat asthma are useful in relaxing the muscles around the airways.
- Anti-inflammatory medications reduce inflammation around the airways.
- Oxygen therapy is recommended to patients when they are not able to breathe enough oxygen from the air.
- In some severe cases, lung volume reduction surgery might be advised to relieve pressure on the muscles required for breathing and to improve the elasticity of the lungs.
Keeping your home clean and free of dust and pollutants will help to prevent respiratory infections and disorders such as emphysema. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor my lmp June 19th but in Scanning it show 1 week difference baby growth which one I have to calculate? Gynecologist told in next Scanning it will be correcting so no need to worry they told Diet tell me in pregnancy.
Hello doctor. I am getting irregular mensuration cycle that to with heavy bleeding. I need to control my bleeding.
Hi I am 22 years old. My stomach is pain in mc so what can I do? And my hair loss problem is very higher please tell us tablet or medicine for hair loss.
Hello doctors, First of all I am 23 years old and my girl is 22 years old. Since from last few days she is not feeling good. For information We have had sex 2 month ago she got her last month period on time and normal i.e of 4 days. Now it 16 days passed to her last period and she says she has leg cramps, earlier the cramps were severe but now its mild according to her. This leg cramp is from last 25 days. She feels weakness too. Last day she vomited only once. We visited a nearby doctor's clinic and the doctor suggested 4 medicines. 1. Hifenac-p 2. Elmocef 200 DT 3. Zetlog 150 4. B complex capsules After taking these medicine on time the pain is now milder. For information she is not having any type of stomach pain neither fever. Doctor suggest to stop eating junk food and drinking chilled water. Now My Question is Is these symptoms are of PREGNANCY? Or something else? And please suggest some leg cramp treatment.
Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and took I pill. Now today its paining after piing when I am washing with plenty water. And I found blood clot in that. What should I do?
I have 2 kids, my small baby 5 year old, from last five year I take precaution. Now I want one more baby, my period aldo normal, from last 4 month I'm trying to get pregnant. Plzzz give advice what I do.
Hello, I'm 22 years old had sex with my boyfriend on Dec since my date of periods is 17 th I haven't got my periods nearly 1.5 months over I even tried pregnancy test but 2 times also got a negative results I took meprate tablets for 5 days along with that I'm taking iron tablets also and haven't got my periods I'm very scared that I am pregnant Can I take hemoglobin test is there any chance of knowing that we r pregnant pls suggest I'm very scared of this as my mom vl take to hospital But I have symptoms of back pain stomach pain flowing of white liquid.please advice
The refreshing aroma of the lemon has a significant role to play in ensuring the health of people than just merely being used as food flavoring. Known to be loaded with potassium, antioxidants, calcium, Vitamin B, and various other nutrients, simply placing them in the bedroom can both mentally and physically improve one’s health. Below are some of the outstanding health benefits of this habit.
- Reduces stress: The failure of the activation of the receptors like adenosine A or 2A on the cell membranes is known to cause anxiety, insomnia and impaired transmission of dopamine. However, it is the citrus smell present in the lemons that help in soothing the mind and the body and relaxing the brain by activating the receptors present on the cell membrane.
- Improves air quality: A poor air quality inside the house not only makes the environment of the house an unhealthy one but also gives rise of airborne bacteria and germs. Keeping few sliced lemons near your bed not only freshens the air with its sweet citrus smell; but also absorbs the harmful bacteria present in the air, rendering fresh and clean air.
- Improves breathing: When it comes to getting rid of the stuffy nose that makes one restless and sleepless in his or her bed at night, keeping sliced lemons near the bed can do wonders. The gentle citrus smell of the lemons improves one’s breathing by soothing the nostrils. The inhaling of the smell of this anti-oxidizing and anti-bacterial fruit helps in keeping the nasal way clear. The essential oil limonene that this fruit contains helps in alleviating other breathing-related issues such as common cold or asthma as well.
- Great insect repellant: Without having to use any harmful chemicals that may cause skin and respiratory issues or damage the endocrine system, putting lemon slices near one's bed can serve as a great natural insect replant. Placing this little yellow fruit on the other side of one's bed room keeps all sorts of insects at bay. It is the strong citrus smell of this natural repellent that repels the insects.
- Lowers the blood pressure: The sweet aroma of lemons also has a role to play in reducing the blood pressure or maintaining it. Due to the calming effects that this fruit possesses, smelling lemons that are kept near the bed, helps to relax the body as well as reducing the blood pressure.
A lemon functions way beyond as a kitchen fruit or a simple flavoring agent. Based on the considerable numbers of therapeutic properties, a lemon should be there in the house, especially in the bed rooms, if you want to reap the magical benefits of this little citrus fruit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.