Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NichaneYour feedback matters!
I am, 27 years old, even now before periods I get a severe pain in stomach with vomiting. Can you please suggest me to aware of it.
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
- Constant coughing
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with a specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on.
Spinal Stenosis is basically the narrowing of the spaces in the spine that further causes pressure on the spinal cord as well as nerves. It has been observed that nearly 75% of cases, mainly occur in the low back that requires lumbar spine treatment. The type of spinal stenosis treatments received for this problem may vary, as it totally depends on the location of the stenosis and the severity of your signs as well as symptoms.
Here are some treatments offered by a spine specialist:
Sometimes, medications are prescribed by spine physicians to control the pain associated with spinal stenosis. Some of the common medicines prescribed are mentioned below.
• NSAIDs (Onsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that help to ease the pain and reduce the inflammation. These mainly include ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen (Aleve), that are easily available without prescription.
• Muscle relaxants help to calm the muscle spasms that occasionally occur and these medicines includes cyclobenzaprine (Amrix, Fexmid).
• Antidepressants like amitriptyline are recommended to be given as tricyclic nightly doses to ease chronic the pain.
• Anti-seizure drugs are commonly used to reduce pain caused by damaged nerves and these medicines include names like gabapentin (Neurontin, Gralise, Horizant) and pregabalin (Lyrica).
People suffering from stenosis tend to become less active to reduce the pain caused by physical activities. This further leads to weakness in the muscles that is even more painful. Therefore a physiotherapist teaches some exercises to build up the strength, maintain stability as well as flexibility in the spine and improvement in maintaining balance.
3. Steroid injections
Because of this ailment nerve roots become a little irritated the spots that are pinched gets swollen. Thus injecting corticosteroid around that constriction that reduces the inflammation and gives relief to the pressure. Theses injections sometimes don't work for everyone and if they are repetitive, they can cause weakness in the nearby bones as well as the connective tissue. Therefore, only a few injections per year are suggested.
Surgery is considered, only if the other treatments don't work or a patient is disabled by its symptoms. The main aim of a surgery is to relieve the pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots which is done by creating more space within the spinal canal. The main examples of surgeries suggested includes Laminectomy, Laminotomy and Laminoplasty.
In most cases, these space-creating operations help in the reduction of the symptoms of spinal stenosis. But sometimes the symptoms do not fully disappear or even get worse after surgery. Surgery even includes some risks like infections, blood clot in a leg vein, neurological deterioration or even a tear in the membrane that covers the spinal cord.
My doc did a scan to study the follicular growth. It was my 11th day. She said an egg is forming in the right ovary. Dimensions of d egg are 10.86mm and 14.36mm. What does this mean. Is the egg growth fine?
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth
My period starts usually on the first week or last week of the month and after taking ipill on June 17, (2 days after my. Period end). I got a bleeding after 4-5 after taking ipill and now my period time is over which usually happen on 1st week of every month. Am I pregnant? shall I go. For pregnancy test or Is this the side effect of Ipill?
Hi I am 31 years old mother of an 8 years old son. I am trying for the next issue from last 1 year. My problem is that whenever my ovulation days comes and we have to intercourse only at that time I get suffered from severe vaginal infection. After the ovulation days the problem is automatically cured up without any medication. I am very tensed due to this. please help me. I am also taking fertility treatment but my gynea is unable to resolve my problem please give me some suggestions towards it.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have been married nd now we are planning to make a family. We tried since past two months but did not get any results. Some say A position with pillow, some say B position etc. Please help me with this and also what time is best for intercourse if we want to plan for family.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.