Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NichaneYour feedback matters!
My wife is having too sensitive nipples. She developed this after the birth of child. My son is 23 months old and we got married three years ago. Even she does not allow to touch them. Thanks you.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 27 year old female. Experiencing vaginal itching with discharge which is white odourless. The itching is not intense nor throughout the day nor the discharge is always only sometimes and now since yesterday there is this slight burning sensation feeling. Why is this happening. Please help.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex: It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal, but you need to watch out for other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.
6 Reasons Pre-marital Counselling is Crucial for Indian Couples
A study published in the Journal of Family Psychology reveals that couples who opt for pre-marital counselling experience higher levels of conjugal satisfaction than couples who don’t go for it. Moreover, these couples, experience a 30% drop in the possibility of divorce over a 5-year period.
Pre-marital counselling is a wise choice as it can help you and your partner to better understand the dynamics of your relationship and build the foundation of a happy future together.
A pre-marital counselling helps you with the following factors-
- Hygiene: Apart from stressing on the importance of personal health and hygiene, you would also hear a gynaecologist, emphasizing on the significance of sexual hygiene for a problem-free married life. While preventing infections that may affect your reproductive system, maintaining sexual hygiene can also significantly elevate the overall hygiene levels of your entire body.
- Sex: Pre-marital sex counselling is essential as it helps to fill in the gaps in your knowledge of sex. During your consultation with a gynaecologist, you can expect to receive information about the male and female anatomy as well as about the actual act. Even thoughts like “sex can be painful” get addressed during the counselling.
- Contraceptives: Counselling sessions with a gynaecologist can also help you in getting your facts right about pregnancy. He or she could guide you on how to work out safe and unsafe days to have sex; talk to you about contraceptive methods; and best family planning practices.
- Folic acid for pregnancy: During a counselling session, you can expect to be encouraged by a gynaecologist to have Vitamin B (folic acid) before and during your pregnancy to avert birth defects in the brain and spinal cord of your potential offspring.
- Vaccines: Opting for a counselling session before marriage can help you to learn about vaccines that will protect you against cervical cancer (cancer of the cervix caused mainly by HPV- a virus) and rubella (a disease caused by the rubella virus, which can cause miscarriage, birth defects and stillbirth).
- Medical investigations: You should also expect investigations based on the following tests-
- Complete blood count test: The aim of this test is to assess your overall health and identify a range of disorders such as anaemia, leukaemia, and infection to name a few.
- Fasting/blood sugar test: The test is performed to diagnose diabetes. A fasting blood glucose level of less than 100mg/dl is considered normal.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone test: This test is taken to check for problems in the thyroid gland.
- Rubella test: It is used to identify antibodies that are formed in the blood, as a result of immunisation or the rubella infection.
- HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography): The test is performed to determine Thalassemia.
- Urine microscopy: The test helps in determining the condition of your urinary tract and kidney. It identifies injury, presence of disease or inflammation of these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hi, Meri wife pregnant hai 5 months ho gaye blood ki kami he aur thodi kamjori bhi hai usko kya khilana chahiye? Please advise.
Hi Am doing sex my wife getting pain in down stomach anything serious for pregnancy please give me reply as normal person also can be understand. Please give me reply.
Health Benefits of Pomegranates
Several #advantages of pomegranates in curing various diseases are explained in greater detail below.
#Pomegranate peel, bark, and leaves are used to calm disorders of the stomach or diarrhea caused by any kind of digestive #problems. Drinking tea made from the leaves of this fruit also helps in curing your digestive problems. Pomegranate #juice is also used for handling problems like dysentery and cholera.
Regular intake of pomegranate juice can maintain a good flow of the blood in the body. Because of this property, it subsequently decreases the risk of heart attacks and strokes. The antioxidant components that are contained in this fruit help to keep the bad cholesterol from gaining any significant presence and thus keeps the arteries clear of any clots. The clots are clear because pomegranates have the ability to make the blood thinner.
One of the best benefits of pomegranates is that their juice, along with its antibacterial and antiviral properties, helps to reduce the effects of dental plaque and protects against various oral diseases.
Pomegranates help reduce illnesses of many forms, including atherosclerosis and osteoarthritis. The damages that are caused due to the thickening and hardening of the arterial walls and in the cartilage and joints can be cured by eating this fruit. Also, pomegranates are capable of preventing the creation of enzymes that are responsible for breaking down connective tissues within the body.
Healthy blood flow can be maintained in the body by consuming this fruit in any form. Pomegranate supplies iron to the blood, thus helping to reduce symptoms of anemia, including exhaustion, dizziness, weakness, and hearing loss.
For diabetic patients, drinking pomegranate juice can reduce the risk of various coronary diseases. Along with this, there is a reduction in the hardening of the arteries, which can inhibit the development of various heart diseases.
While drinking pure garlic juice may not sound palatable for many people, the health benefits associated with this unique beverage are undeniable. Garlic juice is made by pressing, juicing or blending garlic cloves, which come from the plant bearing the scientific name allium sativum. Closely related to onions, garlic has been used for thousands of years around the globe due to its powerful effects on human health.
Balanced between its use as a flavorful ingredient and an element of traditional medicine, many people rely on garlic juice for its anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant effects. This juice is easy to make, and is a rich source of allicin, the active ingredient in garlic, along with various b vitamins, vitamin c, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc, as well as sulfuric compounds and other volatile acids.
Benefits of garlic juice
Some of the primary benefits of garlic juice include preventing baldness, supporting skin health, strengthening the immune system, lowering blood pressure, stimulating the production of sex hormones, boosting circulation, reducing cancer risk, detoxifying the body, soothing respiratory conditions, and aiding in weight-loss efforts.
- Skin health: consuming garlic juice can deliver antioxidants to the skin that will reduce signs of aging, improve coloration and prevent inflammatory conditions or infections.
- Hair loss: many people use garlic juice to strengthen their hair, prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair follicles. This natural remedy can be consumed internally or mixed with other hair products or washes for excellent effects.
- Immune system: the antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties of garlic juice make it an excellent immune system shield, while also helping to prevent chronic disease and localized infections.
- Weight loss: allicin, the active ingredients in garlic juice, has been associated with weight loss, as it can help to lower unhealthy fats in the body and provide a metabolic boost that helps you burns calories.
- Sex hormones: research has connected garlic juice with a marked increase in sex hormones, which can help people overcome impotence, as well as slow sperm motility and sperm count.
- Circulation: herbs like garlic and onion are closely associated with boosting circulation and lowering plaque levels in the arteries and blood vessels. This can increase energy levels and lower your risk of certain cardiovascular problems.
- Heart health: as mentioned, garlic juice can lower cholesterol levels, while also reducing blood pressure and increasing the repair processes within the cardiovascular system, lowering your risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Cancer: the significant levels of antioxidants found in garlic juice, along with allicin, can help to prevent oxidative stress and neutralize free radicals before they can cause cellular mutation and the development of cancer.
- Respiratory conditions: many people use garlic juice because it can rapidly clear uprespiratory infections, while also reducing inflammation that causes sore throats, soothing coughing and helping to repair damaged tissues in the respiratory tracts.
How to make garlic juice
You can make garlic juice quite easily at home, provided you have a decent amount of garlic and a bit of patience. So juicing a kilogram at a time, will yield roughly 2 cups of garlic juice. Only a small amount of juice is required to have an effect, so you will likely end up storing your the rest of the juice for later use.
1 kilogram of garlic
Step 1 – remove the skin from all of the garlic cloves and wash them thoroughly
Step 2 – blend garlic cloves in a blender, or juicer for 2-3 minutes
Step 3 – strain the garlic pulp through a fine sieve, into a mason jar
Step 4 – slowly pour the garlic juice through a coffee filter to remove any last remnants of garlic pulp
Step 5 – pour the garlic juice into an ice cube tray to prevent oxidation and freeze
Serving suggestion: when you want to use the garlic juice, simply pop out an ice cube and add it to shakes, smoothies, soup, or hot water (for a healthy gargle)
Garlic juice side effects
Drinking too much garlic juice can cause problems with bleeding disorders, stomach upset and dizziness, as well as allergic reactions.
Bleeding: the anticoagulant nature of garlic’s active ingredients can exacerbate bleeding disorders, and should not be taken before or after a major surgery. Stomach: a concentrated dose of garlic juice can irritate the stomach, causing diarrhea, nausea and cramping, as well as dizziness or headaches. Allergies: some people have topical and internal allergies to garlic; speak with a doctor before adding this concentrated juice to your health regimen.