Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am allergic to sun. And it leads to migraine whenever I do not eat anything in the morning. And it starts with severe headache. So whats the solution?
I am 20 years old I have a problem of shaking hand while holding mobile or something else How is this happening and what precautions I should take and what I should eat?
Hello sir, my problem was frequently during my sleep I'm feeling very hard to wake up & all of a sudden all my body was not working I. E. My muscles are not working and also body parts becoming stiff I can fell it while this is happening I can hear the surrounding sounds and voice but I can't wake up while I'm trying hard to get up I can move only my index finger and the nerve impulses are generating from that finger to whole of the body so that I can get up. This is happening only for a few minutes this is stopping when I won't sleep for an hour if I sleep immediately same problem reapts. Sir I have to mention you that this happening whenever I feel stress sir I'm facing this problem from 2 years it comes very frequently. Sir in my opinion this is happening due to stoppage of nerve impulse as I was studying as a dental doctor. Sir please say me remedies and suggestions how to control it. I was so irritated by this problem. Thank you.
I am 52 years old. I have gall bladder stones and i am suffering with migrane head ache but no bp, no sugar .can you guide me.
Hi, one insect has gone in to my ear 3 days before. I concerned with doctor n said nothing is there, but I felt it was there. Can you help me out with following issues. 1) whether, any insect from ear can go to any part of the body like stomach or brain. 2) can it be die and still in the ear or it will just come out.
I am 29 year my knee and back is too much paining and leg is also too much paining. L I show it too much Dr. ortho and neurologist but no one help me they cant solved my problem. Please help me please help me please help me.
Rett syndrome is a neurodevelopmenal disorder that affects girls almost exclusively. It is characterized by normal early growth and development followed by a slowing of development, loss of purposeful use of the hands, distinctive hand movements, slowed brain and head growth, problems with walking, seizures, and intellectual disability.
The disorder was identified by Dr. Andreas Rett, an Austrian physician who first described it in a journal article in 1966. It was not until after a second article about the disorder, published in 1983 by Swedish researcher Dr. Bengt Hagberg, that the disorder was generally recognized.
The course of Rett syndrome, including the age of onset and the severity of symptoms, varies from child to child. Before the symptoms begin, however, the child generally appears to grow and develop normally, although there are often subtle abnormalities even in early infancy, such as loss of muscle tone (hypotonia), difficulty feeding, and jerkiness in limb movements. Then, gradually, mental and physical symptoms appear. As the syndrome progresses, the child loses purposeful use of her hands and the ability to speak. Other early symptoms may include problems crawling or walking and diminished eye contact. The loss of functional use of the hands is followed by compulsive hand movements such as wringing and washing. The onset of this period of regression is sometimes sudden.
Apraxia — the inability to perform motor functions — is perhaps the most severely disabling feature of Rett syndrome, interfering with every body movement, including eye gaze and speech.
Children with Rett syndrome often exhibit autistic-like behaviors in the early stages. Other symptoms may include walking on the toes, sleep problems, a wide-based gait, teeth grinding and difficulty chewing, slowed growth, seizures, cognitive disabilities, and breathing difficulties while awake such as hyperventilation, apnea (breath holding), and air swallowing
My body is feeling like like shaky/tremor and after eating food I am pooping. What may be the reason?
I have respiration problem from last 3 months. I cant sleep overnight due to this. I suffer from cold full day. Due to which I am getting migraine. What should I do? I have consulted many doctors but the result is nothing.
I had a 3 seizure attack one 2 year earlier and other 2, one day before. I was not aware of that disease but it's been diagnosed by a doctor, we are in general hospital, What we should do?
I have pinching headache chest burn numbness anxiety palpitation muscle jerks for the last three month had primary care but not resolved what should I do. Whom I should consult.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.