Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishore
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old girl. I was given depiwhite cream for PIH on face. I used it twice for 10 days and I think I applied it in excess. Now the affected area is rough in texture as compared to surrounding area and still black. Now I have stopped applying the cream. Has my skin burnt due to excess application? What should I do now to fade the hyperpigmentation as fast as possible. Please help!
My father got prostate surgery on 14/12/2016. Nowadays he is facing problem of constipation, is there any remedy for it, is it the side effects of surgery.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people also get affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have Black head over four head and under eyes. I already visited a doctor he suggested me golite cream but no results.
I am 28 year old. I have been suffering from skin disease for last 10 years. I have consulted with many more renowned doctors but I am unable to recover from this disease. please help me.
My wife has problem in legs skin? Five days ago, there is blue colour daag in legs, after 5 days it becomes red. What is the reason ?
I have light spotting (pink in color) today, my periods are on 19th of this month .I m experiencing symptoms like back pain, stomach pain, dizziness ,drowsiness, fatigue and headache since 2 weeks.
Hi i Am 25 years old i am having taning problem in neck back side how to reduce it can you please give me the suggestion.
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them.
However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
- Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
- Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
- Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
- Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.