Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti DaxiniYour feedback matters!
I have hormonal problem which can effect my monthly periods so i was not able to conceive even after taken medicine to stable my date it was not came on proper time kindly suggest what to do we planned for a baby ?
Hello doctors! I am 16 years old young boy. My hairs are very soft, I comb my hairs to make hairstyle but when I come out from home my hairs get spoiled, I want to make my hairs little rough because to get a nice hairstyle. Please tell any suggestions.
My 3 month baby have nose blocking with frequent cough. I give Maxtra and Mucolite drops for 3 times. Is it OK? Is it serious for my baby frequent cough? Tell me as soon as possible.
2 weeks back I had my wisdom tooth removed & 1 week back stitches removed. Now food is getting stuck in the socket formed. Takes many gargles for food to come out. Using torch I can clearly see left over tooth. Though no pain or blood its really annoying. please help.
I have sensitive skin. Specially of face. Want to remove pores from face. Please suggest best treatment.
Sir mere diet healthy and nutrition hai. But my hand too thin. Tell me what can I do for? So I starting push ups but I can't do. So please tell me best solutions dear sir please plz plz.
Pls suggest a sunscreen / sunscreen specifications for various temperatures and exposures. Also means to avoid tanning of face like what type of cloth to cover face etc. Thank you :)
I have irregular periods. I menstruate once in two months. What is the cause for this ? How can i treat it ?
I am staying in hot city, my body also absorbs heat very much, because of that the area between thighs and testis got effected, the skin become red and paining. Kindly suggest me course of action and any ointment for this.
Sir I have black dots in my face give some measures to cure it and also give some tips to weight gain.
Shiman dr. Sahab, namaskar, is samay subah ke 7/54 ho rahe hain. Aaj bhee mein abhee pooja kar ke uthaa hoon. Thaakur ji ka snaan ityadi to ho jaata hai, lekin dhyaan karte samay dimaag mein bhayanak shaklne aur drishy banne lagte hai. Man mein dar lagne lagta hai. Sanshay peda hone lagte hai, jeise ki shankar ji ko manu ya vishnu ji ko, achcha hanumaan ji mera kasht door karenege. In sabke chalte meri pooja adhoori rah jaati hai, to bhee man dara sa rehata hai. 2. Din bhar neend ki khumaari bani rehati hai. Jiske chalte mein apne parivaar se bhee door hota ja raha hoon. Unki samsyane sun kar bhee jhunjhlahat hoti hai. Kai baar bahut adhik gussa kar beithta hoon. Dear dr. Sir, I am a karmakandi brahmin and aacharya in astrology. But I know that I should take good guidance from dr. Too. Please help me. Now a days I am taking d velonor 50, two times, eseta 10, one in morning. And a tab. Clonet beta in moring. Please help me. I will be greatfull to you.
I am 46 years old and I am having thyroid problem since last month and I am taking medicine since 1st of may then too I have not shed even a single kilo. Instead of that my weight has been increased more 4 kg. My weight is 107kg. Please help me reducing my weight.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.