Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kirti Daxini
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti DaxiniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am very loose tempered because of this my son faces many problems. I don't want to be weak in front of him. Now he (son) is small can obey me but after some time when he will be independent, he will not consider me. So I want to control myself but how? Please suggest me. Thanks.
Hair-fall is a normal process, if we consider the hair-growth cycle that lasts for two to six weeks. The usual rate of growth is about one centimeter a month. After two to three months, hair which were in their ‘resting phase’ shed to allow new hair to grow back. Deviation from this normal cycle leads to abnormal hair-fall which can then become a matter of concern.
Tips to handle abnormal hair loss
- Testing hair thinning: Take 20 to 30 hair strands and hold them between your thumb and index finger. Pull firmly and slowly. If more than six hair strands happen to come out at a time, then you might be suffering from abnormal hair loss.
- Limited use of hair dryers: Consistent heating weakens the hair proteins and leads to brittleness and fragility of hair follicles. Hence, limit the uses of hair dryers, curlers, hair straightness or hot brushes.
- Avoid Perms: Avoid chemical straightening or curling which breaks the inner bonding of your hair and makes the hair brittle.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching removes the natural pigment and weakens the hair follicles.
- Avoid pulling the hair strands tightly: Certain hairstyling involves tightly pulling the hair and using clips or elastics, tight braids, plaits, cornrows, tight ponytail. Avoid using heated rollers. ‘Traction alopecia’ is the term coined for tightly pulling of your hair.
- Use a mild shampoo: Regularly washing your hair cleanses your hair as well as your scalp which prevents any chance of infection and the subsequent hair loss. Instead of shampooing daily, do it on alternate days. Mild shampoo includes sultaines, sulfosuccinates, silicones, and amphoacetate.
- Right Choice of Shampoo: Use different shampoos for different purposes; dandruff, greasy or normal hair and for dry hair. If the shampoo is rich in protein, it may boost the volume and make it thicker and smoother for a temporary period, but does not repair the damaged hair
- Use a good hairbrush: Use a soft brush, made of natural fibers. Instead of a brush, use a comb for wet hair.
- Scalp Massage: Massage your hair with nourishing oils such as rosemary, coconut, almond or lavender oil. It warms your skin and boosts blood circulation and provides nutrients to the follicles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr, some times I have a pain in my right side pelvic region is it symptom of a kidney stone but not it continuously come it comes oftenly. I need best suggestion for this thank you.
I have got gall bladder removal surgery done. Can I take occasional alcohol. can you please tell me what should I do?
Hey, I'm a GIRL actually I had sex few weeks before and now now I'm pregnant, and I want to abort it. So when should I abort?
Super Fact of the Day: The colder the room you sleep in, the more chances there are of you having a bad dream
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 22 years and around 85 kgs I want to reduce weight but diet and all does not helps me much. I want to give a try on ayurvedic tablets. Is it possible to loose 10-15 kgs within 3 -6 months only with the help of ayurvedic tablets? Kindly suggest me some good ayurvedic weight loss pills. I have heard about vyoshadi guggul will that help me reduce fast? Help me.
Since some days body is sweating even in low temperature. 10 days ago pain was in whole chest remain for a day. 4 days ago severe pain in head for ist time for full day. HISTORY--- No migraine history. BP is normal. No history of BP, sugar etc. psoriasis since 20 years, ayurvedic treatment taken since one year and psoriasis cured 90%. Typhoid positive in Feb 16, later symptom of chikungunya occurred, but test report did not confirm chikungunya. Also osteoarthritis since 4-5 years. My Question is for sweating body since some days even in cool temperature.
Hi. My semen report shows very low sperm count. It is only 4. Tell me some natural food items to increase it.
Sir, Is the variations in ECG shows the symptoms of heart attack? But he has normal cholesterol level. Is there any chance to get worry?
I am losiw my hair and I use many product of sampo by its not effect so why can I do for losing my hair fall.
I am 27 years old guy. My pulse rate is 106. Is it normal or I am on chance of getting tachycardia or mayo cardiac infraction. I got anxious very soon.
Pl prescribe home-medicine with respective doses for a 2 years 9 months baby for A) Cough n Cold, B) High Fever (101dgr, C) Pain due to Fall, D) Sudden Vomiting. She is my grand-daughter.
Sir, My father (50) is suffering from Diabetes please tell how to reduce the glucose level please tell any medicine to reduce the glucose level also my father is suffering from cataract problem and the doctor says that do an operation as early as possible. Thanks!
Hi my son is 1 month old and he vomit milk frequently after every mother feeding. Kindly give me solution sir.
83 year lady get hyper frequently, loose temper for 3 to 4 days contiguously without tiring. She is hyper by nature. She is healthy. She is diabetic Is there any medicine to control her tantrum.