Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran ShindeYour feedback matters!
Have menses problem since 2014. Done with an ultrasound and the reports said I m suffering from PCOD.
I had sex in past few years occasionally so I want to know my vagina tightness loose will know my husband.
2. Gives a healthier and younger looking skin.
3. Prevents constipation.
4. Maintains the internal environment of the body.
5. Helps in dieting for calorie conscious individuals.
6. Prevents kidney or ureteric stones
I HAVE SEX WTH MY HUBBY ON 8 june on the first day of my periods and my period last 6 days n after that I did not have my periods till now? Please tell me is m pregnant or nt? Why I missed my periods?
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.
Vaginal discharge or odor is one of the most common conditions in women, yet the least talked about or taken help for. It is of vital importance that more and more women become aware of the condition and stop neglecting it. It is this neglect towards the condition that leads to some ancillary side effects and the increase in the complexity of the situation. Before things take a turn for the bad, it is imperative that you take help from concerned medical specialists and fight the condition during its initial days itself.
Why consult a specialist?
Treating the condition as soon as you notice it leads you to stem other diseases and infections that may be caused as a side effect. Also, vaginal discharge and foul odor can become not only the cause of discomfort for your day to day life, but also a great hindrance in your private life. Don’t let a curable condition hamper your personal life and most importantly your conjugal life. Visiting a doctor will help you get rid of both the excessive discharge and foul order. All you have to do is shred that mental neglect and confining attitude, step out of the home and make way to the doctor’s clinic.
What causes vaginal discharge?
Some of the most common causes of vaginal discharge include-
- Yeast Infection: Vaginal yeast infection is by far the most common cause of vaginal discharge. This relatively common condition is caused by fungus. This factor is characterised by itchiness, irritation and swelling.
- Urethritis: Another cause influencing excessing vaginal discharge includes Urethritis. This condition is influenced by the inflammation and irritation in the tube carrying urine, also referred to as the urethra.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is an alarming cause of vaginal discharge. This disease is sexually transmitted and affects warm and wet areas of the body.
Other causes of vaginal discharge include pregnancy, anxiety, cervix inflammation, cervical cancer or history of the same.
Causes of vaginal foul odor:
Some of the most common causes of vaginal odor are-
- Infection: Fungal infection is a major cause of vaginal odor.
- Sweat: Accumulation of sweat in wet and humid areas of the body leads to a certain amount of odor. The same goes for the vagina.
- Hormonal change: Change in hormone and discharges also lead to a foul-smelling vagina.
- Overused tampon: Using a tampon for a longer period than prescribed can also lead to accumulation of periodical blood and bacteria, leading to foul smell from the vagina.
Treating vaginal discharge and foul odor:
In case that vaginal discharge and a foul odor is becoming a major concern in your life and making things uncomfortable for you, it is the time that you make your way to a medical specialist. Other preventive practices often suggested by doctors include- wearing loose clothes, not wearing a tampon for a long time, losing weight, consulting a gynaecologist before starting a specific treatment or medication, etc.
Hi Doctor, I'm newly married, having first time sex. I have pricking pain during penetration and unable to proceed with the intercourse further. I don't have any other problem apart from the above mentioned, pain gets relieved if I stop doing the penetration and to and fro motion. I use castor oil as lubricant. I'm planing for a baby, kindly provide me guidance to get out of the pain. Thanks,
Coconut water or nariyal paani as we know it, is a staple in many homes during summer. Starting the day with a glass of coconut water has more benefits than you can imagine. We in India have been fortunate to have abundant access to coconut water that is healthier for your body than any sports drink, cola drink, sugary premix or fruit juice.
From a nutritional point of view, water from a green tender coconut is packed with vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones, and cytokines. It has more potassium than in four bananas; is fat-free with hardly any calories, and very easy to digest.
Here are some benefits of drinking coconut water regularly.
1. Coconut water is a diuretic
When consumed regularly, it keeps your renal system (kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra) healthy, prevents the occurrence of kidney stones, flushes out toxins like uric acid, phosphates, from the body via urine, and prevents urinary problems.
2. Coconut water helps reduce weight
300 ml of coconut water has just 60 calories, compared to 139 calories in a cola drink, 142 in fruit juice and a whopping 200 in a sports drink. It provides nutrition, keeps you feeling full and suppresses the appetite. Having coconut water with breakfast or lunch keeps you from snacking between meals or reaching for high-calorie meals and keeps water retention in check.
3. Coconut water slows down the aging process
Coconut water hydrates the cells and helps delay aging at a cellular level, combats the effects of pollution, stress and irregular food habits. All this is due to the presence of cytokines, which are a group of proteins that improve the quality of cells and regulate immunity.
4. Coconut water rehydrates and restores
Loss of vital nutrients through sweat is one of the main reasons we feel sapped of energy, listless and lethargic during summer months. Coconut water replenishes the body of vital nutrients, gives energy and gets absorbed by the body instantaneously. For severe cases of dehydration, add a pinch of salt to coconut water for results that are the same as any ors.
5. Coconut water helps maintain blood pressure
Coconut water which is packed with potassium, magnesium and vitamin c is a natural way to main blood pressure. Potassium counteracts the effects of sodium (found in salt) which is known to increase the blood pressure. It also maintains a healthy heart by lowering bad cholesterol, reduces plaque formation in the arteries, increases circulation, and maintains good cholesterol in the body.
6. Coconut water is good for the skin
Topical application of coconut water prevents acne, reduces blemishes, tightens pores, lightens scars, reduces wrinkles and slows down the aging of the skin. Coconut water hydrates the skin and hair both from inside and outside.
7. Coconut water is an anti-bacterial
Coconut water naturally prevents infections, boosts immunity, and maintains the healthy flora and fauna of the digestive system. The natural sugars in coconut water destroy microbes and disease-causing pathogens making it a delicious and preventative addition to your diet.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
Gud evening sir/ madam meri wife ki pregnancy conform hai 8 day uper ho gaye hai sahi medicine batana .
I am 29 yrs old female. I feel I'm pregnant 10 weeks but still getting a negative urine teat. I have symptoms like gas, fluttering inside belly, mild cramping, heavy breasts and so on. I still have period like bleeding. Please suggest.
It is regards to my wife she has pcos and did not have periods till know it is almost 1 month can I get some suggestion which tablets can my wife take to have periods or injections.
My vagina skin very sensitive ho gaye hai burning feel hoti hai some time white creamy discharge hai no smell.
Hello Doctor, I am married for six month. After marriage all of sudden my periods started coming late like 2 or more then 2 months later. I consulted with a doctor now my periods are on time and my period date is 26 but last month I had intercourse on these dates 5,6,7,8,9,10 and I was expecting to be get pregnant but result was negative. I just want to know is there any problem in me. I'm so scared and one more thing that me and my husband doesn't live together due to our job.
Doctor suggest ubiphene 50 mg five days in last month for getting pregnant. I had that I didn't conceive. Can I take this month also. This is comes as five tablet strip. Now am getting only 10 tablet strip only in medical, both are same or what. Please help me.
I am 19 yrs old from 2 to 3 months im having my periods late n they are lasting only for 2 or 3days is this weakness or wt should I do?
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines.