Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Patel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir mere grandpa ko paralysis attack hua tha lekin vah abhi sahi hai lekin unhe diet kya de please give me some diet information.
I have irregular menstrual cycle My weight has gone high doctor said I have cyst Low thyroid Pls give some suggestions to get regular menstrual cycle and to reduce weight .
I am a student and according to my age my body is not growing since 3 years. Not my weight is increasing nor night.
Sir, mai koi exercise nahi karta tha aur koi sports bhi nahi khelta tha aur mujhe body mai muscles mai pain hota tha, an Maine sports start kiya hai to mujhe bahut jyada pain to raha hai thigh mai ,back mai ,biceps, triceps, apes, and forearms. Sir mai bahut pareshan hu bilkul relief nahi mil raha hai rest se bhi. Please mujhe koi upay batae which is cheap.
I am not able to gain weight tried protein shake mass gainer perfect diet consulted by gym trainer still can't gain Can you please help me?
Sir few months before, simply I tested my blood, and my uric level was normal 5.7 but after one month again I did one more blood test that time my uric acid level was 9.3 but I didn't have any body pain. Doctor prescribed me fubic 40 mg medicine, I took that medicine only for one week. For 22 days like that I avoid high protein diet, again after 22 days I have did one more test that time my uric acid level is 5.7,but yesterday I again tested it increasing to 6.9.¹.so itcan be curable forever? And moreover I am a vegetarian. .how long I have to maintain my diet. Almost been two months I am in depression bcz of this. So many people told me later on it will affect me or something on the other. Please help me sir.
I have problem of weight gain and tummy has spouted out can you please suggest me something to reduce my tummy?
Sir I have diabetes. But what kind of food I should eat. Please give answer for that question. Thank you.
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.