Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran NayakYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I have a small problem with my hair since two month my hair is falling down I don't know the reason why its happen please tell something to resolve my issue.
Onions and sunstroke
Have you heard of farmers keeping an onion with them while working in blazing hot sun and also eating lot of onions do you know the reason behind this?
Onions due to its high sulphur content prevents body fevers that can be caused due to sun stroke. Farmers in gujarat and rajasthan keep an onion below their cap to keep the heat from getting to them.
Eat atleast 2-3 onions a day especially if you are out in sun to prevent sunstroke.
The skin on and around my waist is dry, and itchy. It's also way darker than my rest of skin. I have tried change of soaps and body oils, but to no effect. Some part of this skin resembles to that of old skinny peoples skin. Please suggest what to do.
I have lot of small pores on my face. It makes the skin appearance rough and looks bad. How to get rid of those pores and make it smooth? Please help.
I want to that muster batting is the prime reason of hair fall or sudden increase or decrease in harmons.
I am 27 year old, I have a problem of hair fall and dandruff and my hair type is oily. Please advise me what can do to control the hair and find long and healthy hairs and to control the dandruff also? I had used many products for it but nothing of them suited me. Please guide me. Thankyou.
I am 23 years old Female and suffering from hairfall from last 3 years. I have tried many types of oils and shampoos and do not know what exactly I have to do to control hairfall. Please advise me on this.
I want to know about skin problems I hve black heads on my face and spots on my face I want to get rid from it.
Face long time pimps & black marks I use long time cram defeat defeat type so please right tenement suggestion this problem girl age 20 years.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
1. Excessive hair brushing: Here’s why brushing your hair excessively is bad for your hair: it causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
2. Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
3. Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you’re giving back to your hair by using. It’s best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
4. Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
5. Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it’s best to stop right now as you’re harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow.