Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran NareYour feedback matters!
I have injury in my knee yesterday during workout and know m not able to keep my leg straight for a single second suggest me the right way of treatment so that I will continue my practice.
I am 26 years male and I always feel very tired after doing little things like stepping up the stairs and also while playing and I also have regular pain in my back. I didn't understand what to do. Help me out.
Hi, I have headache and low sleeping in night what happen this? and also I have pain in my backbone. Please advise.
I am 45 years old what should I do to keep myself fit like not getting problem of knee at later stage. What test I should go for as I am a daily drinker.
I am 25 male After releasing urine little urine left inside and come out when I sit or move. Is it normal? And please suggest solution?
I am 27 year old girl and have pain under knee and above foot leg when I go to office at morning just walk fast after 5 minutes.
Hi I have a right shoulder pain from the past 1 year the pain is not continuous but whenever I do certain movements like throwing a cricket ball and raising shoulders it appears. Shoulder is quite stiff tell me wat measures to take up, Regards.
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from severe knee pain since last year. I have taken treatment from several doctors and they all advised for operation but knee operation in this age I and not knowing what to do. Please tell some solution.
A broken bone is medically termed as a fracture.Fractures are linked with age as bones tend to become weak as one ages, so, the chances of a fracture occurring also increases. Fractures are usually classified into four types-
1. Closed fracture - In this type of fracture, the breaking of the bone does not result in an open wound
2. Open fracture- The opposite of closed fracture, the bone breaks through the skin. This may result in infections
3. Non-displaced fracture - in this type of fracture, the bone cracks but is not shifted out of its regular position.
4. Displaced fracture - A displaced fracture occurs when the affected bone is shifted out of its natural position.
Fractures can be caused by a number of factors, they are
1. Road accidents
2. When someone falls from a height
3. When the bone is directly exposed to a strong blow
4. When the bone is exposed to a repetitive force from activities such as sprinting
5. Osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones become weak
6. The bones in the body tends to weaken with age, so at this time they become highly susceptible to fractures
1. Swelling in the area accompanied by pain
2. Limited movement of the affected joint
3. Muscle spasms
4. The affected area may also become numb
The first step to diagnose a fracture is the knowing about the medical history of the patient and conducting a physical exam. The diagnosis is further confirmed by using imaging tests such as -
1. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - In this procedure, images of internal body parts are taken with the help of a magnetic field and pulses of radio energy. MRIs can pick up signs of fractures very quickly, that is within the first week of injury. It is also easier to distinguish fractures from other related injuries in case of MRI.
2. X-rays -X-rays are a procedure that involves sending x-ray particles through an area to detect a fracture. Signs of a fracture may take several weeks to show up in x-rays.
3. Bone scan - In bone scans, some radioactive material is put inside the body through intravenous methods. These material tend to accumulate in the fractured area which then shows up in the images as a bright spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.