Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MatreYour feedback matters!
I have fever from more than a week and even head ache. so, what medicine can I take for the cure or what can I do?
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
Constipation ka homeopathic treatment bataye, alumina30, 200 se phayada hota hai lekin puri tarah sethik nahin hota hai. Ye bimari 15 year old hai. Body lamba dubal. Only morning me fresh hota hun.
Sir good morning I need you r help as I suffering from high headache from past few days tell me some natural treatment for getting free from it.
Doctor when ever I eat eggs Next day when I wake up I find nightfall What should I do I love eating eggs.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.
I had klebesia urine infecfion and kidney stone and deficiency of vit d. I am habing issue my fat is increasing and whole body pain and skin wound on some area and urine infection sometime and white discharge problem.
How To Prevent Jaundice
During monsoons, many people fall prey to Jaundice. Not to be taken lightly, jaundice can prove fatal if strict care is not taken. However there are ways to ensure that we don't fall sick with jaundice. The four main ways in which it spreads are.
1. Enlargement of liver
2. Loss of blood
4. A previous ailment which has left bacteria in the body
SYMPTOMS: Once can have jaundice any time of the year however one needs to be extremely careful during the months of monsoon. The symptoms of jaundice are.
1. Nails and eyes become yellow
2. Skin and urine change colour to yellow
3. Loss of appetite and irritability
4. Loss of taste
5. Nausea and vomiting
6. Tiredness and weakness
7. High temperature with shivering
8. Taste/tongue becomes bitter
9. Vision also becomes yellow
10. Stool changes colour to yellow or black
11. Heavy pulse and headache
DO’s & DON’Ts
Once diagnosed, patients have to be on strict bed rest with regulated medication on diets. They are advised to drink a lot of sugarcane juice, radish juice, glucose water, take ample rest and not do anything strenuous.
Fried and oily foods are strictly prohibited. Ghee, oil, butter or cream should not be consumed. Alongside, vegetables like okra arbi, brinjal and cauliflower should not be consumed. Alcohol, tobacco, tea, coffee and hot & spicy foods are not allowed.
What jaundice patients should eat are light and healthy foods that are easy to digest. Sugarcane juice, tomato juice, lime water, carrot juice, orange juice, and sweet lime juice should be given to the patient. The patient is allowed to drink only boiled water as resistance to infection is very low at this point of time.
Moong and masur dals should be included in the diet, along with lots of buttermilk, without any spices in it. It is very important to follow the diet plan as given by the doctor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.