Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Laxman Shinde
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Laxman ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am not getting fat instead of eating a lot and I suffer from dysmennhorea usually .so please tell me what to do.
I am 23 years old. I am 7 weeks pregnant. My scan everything shows normal. But today I got bleeding. Is it normal. Mam I already using progesterone tab.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. We have been trying to conceive for last 8 months but it didn't happen. I have premenstrual spotting every month one day before period. I have regular cycles 28-32 days. I have pms breast tenderness and fatigue all the time during the second half of the cycle. My doctor recommended me duphaston for 10 days from day 15 to 25. But if my ovulation is on 17th day can I use duphaston from 15th day. Please advice me.
Me and my GF were doing romance last night but I didn't put my dick inside her pussy. I was just remain my dick on her pussy from outside only. But she is worrying about pregnancy. I didn't loose my sperm. So is it possible that without sperm she got pregnant?
Mai 2 month pregnent hu kal maine intercouse kiya to kl k liye mai unwantd 72 le skti hu k twins baby na ho mjhe please rply me soon mjhe twins nhi chahiye m not prepare for this rply Me.
Every woman is born with a finite number of viable eggs that can be fertilized. At puberty, most women have 2,50,000-5,00,000 viable eggs available. With age, the number of eggs available decreases. By the time a woman reaches her thirties, the number of viable eggs available can reduce to 27,000. The quality of these eggs also reduces considerably. This is known as a low ovarian reserve or diminished ovarian reserve. In many cases, though the number of viable eggs may reduce, the ovaries may still function normally. A low ovarian reserve can make it difficult for the woman to become a mother.
A low ovarian reserve is caused mainly by advancing age. However, the speed at which the quantity and quality of eggs deteriorate can be influenced by certain factors. These factors include:
- Genetic abnormalities
- Radiation treatment such as treatment for cancer
- Surgery on the ovaries such as surgery for endometriosis
In some cases, no clear trigger may be identifiable. There is no way to stop the deterioration of eggs but this does not necessarily mean that the woman will not be able to have a family. Women with low ovarian reserves who want to conceive can be aided through assisted reproductive technology. This includes:
Modern medical technology has found ways for a woman to preserve her eggs. This involves harvesting the eggs from her ovaries and freezing them until they are needed. The best time for a woman to do this is while she is young and has a richer ovarian reserve.
Sometimes by the time low ovarian reserve is diagnosed, it may already be too late for the woman to freeze her eggs. In such cases, the doctor may advise ovarian superovulation. This can be described as an aggressive form of inducing ovulation. The treatment involves injecting the woman with hormones to induce the ovulation of multiple eggs at a time. These eggs are then harvested and can be preserved for later use or used for an IVF cycle.
Pregnancy with donor eggs
Using a donor egg is the last course of treatment for women with low ovarian reserves. In such cases, the donor egg will be fertilized by the woman’s partner’s sperm cells. The fertilized embryo will then be implanted in the patient’s uterus. The baby born will not have the patient’s genes but she will get the opportunity to carry her pregnancy to full term and give birth.
Therefore, it is best to visit an IVF specialist as soon as possible to avoid complication caused due to age.
I am 28 years old female and I had C-section for my First delivery. I want the next one should be normal delivery, so for that how much gap should I take.
If you need a remedy for itching, try the following natural cures:
Sufferers of chronic itchy skin should seek medical attention to rule out any underlying cause or disease. Typically, health care professionals will treat itchy skin with hydrocortisone cream or, in some cases, prednisone steroids. If you need help finding an effective herbal or organic remedy, a physician practicing holistic medicine may be a suitable match to treat your itching skin.
Coconut oil/lemon juice:
A mixture of equal parts coconut oil and lemon juice is believed to reduce inflammation and remedy itch. For ease of application, fill a spray bottle with the mixture and apply liberally as needed.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular natural remedies to relieve itching. Add two cups of uncooked oatmeal to warm bathwater and soak for 15-20 minutes.
Any topical rub containing menthol, such as vick's topical
Vaporub will immediately help an itch subside.
Aloe vera gel:
A natural cure-all, aloe vera gel can be applied liberally as needed to itchy skin, it will naturally soften and cool the tender skin.
Baking soda is a useful and effective home remedy for itching. To make a baking soda paste, mix together baking soda and water to desired consistency, and rub on affected areas as needed to treat an itch.