Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I have burning sensation after urination. No problem. In urinating i. Was diagnosed with. Mild cystitis and was prescribed a 21 day antibiotic course. I went off. But from yesterday I started feeling the burning sensation. Doctor advised me before that if it continues he may have to do a cystoscopy. In case it comes back. He advised the passage in urethra may have shrunk because of which i Can not empty My Bladder properly And.The remaining urine Left in Bladder and urethra creates burning sensation. Please advise the further plan Of action.
I have a fracture in my leg and the doctor put a rod in my leg does it affects my height growth height am 18 years old and can I take height increase medicines or not. Is this possible that my one leg will be growing and the other remain short .what should I do to let my both legs grows equally?.
This is ramesh from hyderabad I am suffering from headache it comes only in sudden in night times or in evening times.
I am felling very tired and having sleepy eyes. How can I basically get rid of sleepiness and sleepy eyes.
I am 58 years old and I am having a very bad pain in my right shoulders due to which I am not able to lift loads and not able to sleep properly.
My friend has missed her periods. It was supposed to b on 27 march. Her last month date was 27 feb. Actually on 8 march she got physical with her bf n now she is scared that if she is pregnant or not.
I am ejecting my sperm from 2009 to till date continuous daily. Sometimes I eject twice or thrice a day. I fell little pain when I do more than 3 times. Is there any sexual problem after marriage. By ejecting daily my sperm.
I have headaches problem since 2014 spececialy after having rice so I take some medicine from medical stores but few days the problems begins repeatedly so please give my some prescriptions.
My skin become dry at nose and upper lips. And redness is also in these areas. What to do? And wherever m doing to do itching it becomes red and bumps. Pls advice!
Hai I'm having a five n half month old baby. For past two days he s passing urine wth difficulty. Is it normal. He s under treatment of uti. Taking septran 2.5 ml daily in night. Is it normal or anything need to worry.
I am a pcod girl from 5years. Could not able to recover from it . I am putting on weight due to imbalance menstrual cycle. Kindly help how should I keep my routine with my tight schedule. I am a veggie.
Aides such as canes or walkers for walking and balancing can be used to prevent yourself from falling.
I am 25 years old male and recently I have been suffering from a skin disease named eczema. I have dry eczema on my thigh it looks too ugly and always itching what can I do?
I am suffering from sinus from past 3 years. Right now I am using homeopathy sneezing and pain is in control during the period of using tablets. If I skip my tablets I will get sneezing and leakage of nose that means I have to use my tablets life long. Is there any solution to get through the situation. I am not even enjoying ice cream due to sinus
Child deliveries during pregnancies are of two types. If you are pregnant or have someone in your family who is then you can either go for caesarean section (or C-section) delivery or normal delivery, which is also known as vaginal delivery. In some case C-section delivery is chosen by your doctor as it may be a safer option in case you have some health complications. Diabetes, high blood pressure or herpes can cause complication that may in advance let you know whether the delivery procedure would be C-section or the normal one. Here are the pro and cons of both the procedure.
Natural Delivery: Benefits and Disadvantages
- Shorter stay in the hospital and time for recovery can help you in case of normal delivery.
- It may be physically painful but at the end of the day as it is a natural delivery method and you will experience less postpartum pain.
- There would be lesser chances of respiratory problems in your baby.
- Normal delivery may cause fear and anxiety which may lead to huge complications. Even your baby may face the risk of being deprived of oxygen from cord compression.
- It is also more painful and unpredictable.
- There may be increased chances of pelvic organ prolapses in normal section deliveries.
C-section: Benefits and Disadvantages
- You will be well in advance told about the delivery date by your doctor and hence planning is made easy. 2. If you have any infection like herpes chances of your baby being is reduced by c section delivery.
- There will be lesser risk of pelvic floor injury and few cases of urinary continence.
- There will be no risk of birth related trauma like bruises and swelling.
- There are surgical risks of anesthesia which can cause severe adverse side effects like headache, nausea and vomiting.
- There are also chances of heart attacks and blood clotting in veins. You may also have chances of postpartum infection in c section delivery.
- Numbness around the area of operation and bleeding may require a hysterectomy which is a surgery to remove the uterus.
There are many other pro and cons of the two methods of delivery and you should always consult your doctor and follow proper medications for better delivery of the newborn.