Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Veterinarians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran K. PatilYour feedback matters!
My dog has a constant constipation and irregular bowel resultant very often skips meals? I find it very hard to feed her since often times food gets wasted...
I have a cat normal one. Not persian and all. It is injured. I have no idea someone hit it or its hit by a vehicle. His legs are injured but not bleeding. I applied turmeric to it. What do I do? Any medicine or ointment can be applied? Lybrate Dr. told me to go for x ray and do ice fomentation so is x ray needed? Can't I apply something to his wounds.
I have 1 month 7 day old beagle he bites a lot and tries to eat everything in the house and bites everyone alot.
I have a black rabbit and he's 2 years old, my question is how can I help him wid his loose motions.
I have a pet dog who is 2 years 6 months old. 1 year back he got hit by stick in his balls. It cnt walk properly now he keep his back leg folded, we do takes nerobian tablets very freguently but now a day even after taking tablets he do not get well. So please help me out with some medicine and advise.
My dog is vomiting water like liquid little foamy with tiny bits of blood, it happened twice, one 5 days back in the morning around 4am, then at 2am. During vomiting he collapsed and paralyzed without any movement. Both time he woke up after 5 mins and he was active. I gave him Ranitac and vomited (half). Please help me, I am scared, he is 12 yrs old. 6 months back he had UTI. He is being given Nefrotec DS 2 tabs a day from 6 months as Advised by Vet. Please Please Help me, save my boy.
I have a doberman puppy. It's 5 weeks old and I need amputation and ear cropping done. Ear cropping needs to take place within a few weeks. I there any decent vet surgeon that I can approach.
My german shepherd is now 4 months old ,very active . Giving steamed vegetables like carrot,cucumber, gourd,pumpkin,raddish and patta gobhi with curd and 5 chappati in each meal(Twice Daily) along with 50-60 gms of Pedigree.Sometomes egg too in this meal,will potato is advisable.Is any multivtamin or liver supplement to be given at this stage?
My pet dog is 2.5 months, he is always upto biting us and scratching walls to lick the plaster. Sometimes he use to dig the soil in park and try yo eat that. Is it normal or we should give him some treatmemt? thanks.
My Puppy labrador has stopped eating for over 1.5 months. Currently it is under the treatment of Dr. A. K murmu from day 1 and is being given saline twice a day. It is having hemoglobin level at 3.6% and bilirubin at 8. It is not recovering. Please help. Regards.
Why do some vets recommend complain and ice cream for lactose intolerant dogs, to control yellow vomit with froth? Will giving such milk-based products, not worsen the situation?
I am having a female dog and it is 4 years old. It was having her menstrual cycle. Its been 22 days as of today and I don't think there is much bleeding. I am not sure of it tho. Today it ran out of the house and got mated with an another street male dog. Now is there a chance of possible pregnancy ? Is there any medicine apart from surgery to use as a contraceptive to drop the pregnancy ?
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.