Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years old woman. For the last few weeks I am having burning sensation both in vagina and anus. I am having piles also. Please advice. I take Stamlo 5 for high BP and sometimes take combitide 125 inhaler.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, married.my period cycle normally is 30 to 33 days but it's 39th day and no period and no any signs of pregnancy. Is it possible that I may not feel any sickness if pregnant also and when does morning sickness starts? Shall I go for test now?
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
I am 46 yeas, Till last year I was having my periods at 26 days interval but since 1 year it is 22 to 24 days but this month I had once in 10 days pls suggest me what should I do I am also suffering from sever mood swing, uncontrollable crying spells, I am taking ashwagandha tablets from last 2 months.
I am 24 year old female my health is going to increase day by day and I am having problem at vaginal its burning too much. What should I do its just like breaking too many bones.
Hi some doctors told me that if you are planning a baby then have sex in cycle of 10th to 18th day of period if she has a regular 30 days cycle. So my question is in this 10th to 18th day of cycle can I have a sex daily or on alternate days please suggest.
Dear Mam, My father is suffering from herpes disease. It start from head and spread till lips. Please advise, is it harmful to eyes,.
My wife missed her periods this month means her last period was on 15/03/16. And now she is pregnant. So my? Is. Is it safe to have sex for her.
Hi I have problem of ectopic pregnancy can you suggest what type of treatment is suitable for safe pregnancy.
Hello Doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on 25th jan and later she had ipill the same day. After that she got her periods from 11th to 16th feb. Few days before from now, There was white n waterish secretions from her breast I wonder if it is milk or not? She had urine pregnancy test too which was negative and she did not got her periods till now. Her due date of periods was 8th march. Is she pregnant?
I had my period on August 29th and had sex on 5 September around 11 pm. And I will take emergency contraceptive pill tomorrow with in 8 am or 9 am. Is their any chance of getting pregnant. As I just completed my period 5 days before. If yes then what should I do other than taking a contraceptive pill. I mean any control on diet that will reduce the effect of contraceptive pill.
My wife is getting white colour of water. When she passes her urine. So pls suggest a doctor to consult.
There are numerous ways to be healthy and happy. Eating right, exercising and leading a positive life are all methods that are easier said than done. While in theory we all know about these methods, in practice it all goes flying out of the window at the first sign of stress and fast paced urban living.
So, how can you make a conscious effort to be healthy and happy? Try our five sure shot ways, as follows:
- Water: Did you know that hydrating is the key to a long life because not only are you pumping essential fluids into your body, but you are also adding plenty of lubrication to your bones and joints. Cut out the sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages and caffeine to make way for water. For every 200 pounds, a person must drink at least 100 ounces of water in a single day.
- Rainbow Menu: Ensure that you take in all colours of food like red bell peppers, orange carrots, green spinach, yellow squash, and even more. Eating a dietary rainbow everyday can help in ensuring that you get all the essential nutrients that are packed in all these kinds of foods. All the minerals and nutrients can be extracted from these different types of food in order to ensure that your body remains healthy with a well-balanced diet.
- Rest: Get plenty of rest along with your dietary intake. A well-rested mind is a relatively stress free and happy mind. It is a scientifically proven fact that a balanced routine of rest, movement and food can help in keeping your mind in a balance of sorts. The rest factor is one that can be achieved with good nutrition and vice versa, as well. When you are taking good nutrition, your mind will be at rest and the quality of your rest will also help you in working up a normal appetite at the right time, throughout the day.
- Exercise: It is a well-known fact that movement of at least 20 minutes per day can help in avoiding an overly sedentary lifestyle which blocks the metabolism and leads to varied aches and pains due to inaction and lack of lubrication of the bones and joints. Exercise also helps in working up a healthy appetite.
- Small Meals: Eat five or six small meals in a day in order to ensure that the metabolism that works on time, and in an effective manner so that your food gets digested properly.
With these tips, you can ensure that you fall into a normal routine of eating, resting and exercising, which will in turn help you maintain a healthy and happy life.