Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old female. I got a cramp on my knees during a musical chair competition 3 months ago. There is no fracture in the bone. But, it has developed tendency to get sprain at the same point again and again. I have taken pain killers and vitamins at early days. Then Neurobion Capsule but no relief. Taken Homeopathic Medicines, that too not worked. Please suggest what to do?
im suffering with heavy back pain my job is marketing so i'm travel daily more then 60 km daily I think that's the reason for my back pain please suggests me how to solve my back pain.
I have a sitting job fpr the last one month I am suffering from back pain I am doing some relaxing techniques still the same now what should I do will this affects my future in any matter.
Who to get relief in joint pain legs I have applied Dr. pain relief but too the joint pain so there is some solution that you can advice me.
I am fifty six year old male, I am having arthrities (gathia bay since last three years. Please advise me
My wife is 51 years. She has backache problem and for 3-4 day have having pain on joints and lower portion of both sides of her abdomen. She even cant walk.
I'm feeling sleepy and tired all day even after a good 7-8 hours sleep. It's happening from past 7-10 days. I can't concentrate on work. I feel pain in Lower back and My Back feels stiff. I can't crack my back completely.
Thank you for the valued advise. As conveyed earlier in the query, my father in law aged 80 plus had a fractured back bone (kulhe ki haddi). He hasn't complained of severe pain but cannot stand and gone bedridden. The doctor's who'd admitted for bone joint replacement have suggested going for an pacemaker in first place reasoning the eco test. I would really appreciate your confirming if the advice is based on need instead of financial natured. The test reports can be looked out for a quick reference - regards.
I am having wrist pain at start it was nominal but gradually it increased and there is no swelling in my wrist only light red colour is appearing.
I had a muscle contraction while playing soccer I actually sprinted at sudden is it a muscle tear or pulling or muscle cramp what should I do?
Mujhe kabhi kabhi shareer me bechaini hoti hai bohit zada mai puri puri rat nhi so pata kya reason hai eska kabhi shoulder me hoti hai back side neck ke neeche kabhi right leg mw hoti hai kabhi left hand me.
Doctor I have no of gathey knots in my arms and I also have thyroid and uric acid. What am I suffering from gathia or gouts are they same what medicine should I take.
I am 69 years, and CAD patient with multiple blocks and under medical line of of treatment for more than 20 years. I also have CERVICAL spondylitis with mild compression. Food intake is normal, non diabetic. For last one year I am getting pain between wrist to arm joint, some times it is very severe. I have been recommended to use pain spray. It gives relief, occasionally I use SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING PATCH which is very helpful. On many occasions the pain radiates to shoulder joint, back, neck and ears. Occasionally I take SORBITRATE 5 mg. Recommended by cardiologist. I get faster relief from this Tablet. I brought to the notice of the CARDIOLOGIST and also ORTHO SURGEON, who advised me to take the same and no harm will come even if I take more than 2 to 3 tablets. This will protect and act as pain killer and as well protect the HEART. Normally there will be no sweating, no chest pain during such occasions. Unless it is very hot and poor air circulation in the area. On such occasions if I am driving, I will stop and relax for few minutes and try to get plenty fresh air. Most of the time I get relief without grabbing SORBITRATE TAB. Other wise I will have the TAB for relief. I am not able to go for Medium or Long walking because I get NECK PAIN and rest for few minutes gives relief. Sometimes I get pain while taking food in a group. MY QUESTION is why I get such pain but get relief after brief rest with plenty of fresh air or tablet? I may also add that I avoid gulping SORBITRATE at sign of the PAIN. I shall be glad to have honest answer to my question why the pain appears while changing the gears--motor car turning steering wheel, occasionally.
Hi I have swelling to my left leg. I checked my kidney And liver profile all the reports came normal. Its been a week like this. I tried elevating my legs at nights and took lasik tablet but no results. Please advise what need to be done.
I have shoulder pain due to sleep one side of right shoulder bcoz of this shoulder pain daily. What is solution to solve this problem.
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.