Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DoshiYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years old I have backache problem from last 3 month. I have consulted so many doctors but my problem never solved. Please tell me some medicine.
I am 43 years old lady. I am having hypothyroidism. I attained menopause. I am having joint pain especially neck, shoulder, hands.
I'm a housewife currently doing too much work. N going thru severe backache what I suppose to do. I think nly painkillers won't help.
I am a 32 year old lady. I have low back pain for which I am taking tablet combiflam 4 times a day. Is it ok or too much? The pain does not go away if I take less than 3 tablets a day. Is it ok while I am breast feeding. Also I have infection in my urine and I was given clindamycin? Is it safe for my baby?
Last year I had a ligament injury in my left knee (acl tear level 3, on dt tym doctor prescribed me for a surgery. But I didn't. Now after more than a 1 and half year. I don't fell any. Kind of pain in my knee. And I am efficiently able to. Do. All the exercise like. Earlier. I did. So. Still. There is chance to have a surgery. Rather dt any other. Kind. Of exercises I have to do. please suggest me.
I am 49 years, when ever I happen to speak to my team or the group or I have to attend any meetings I get nervous and at that moment a sever pain starts from my lower back till the neck it is the spine chilling pain which is very severe and it for few seconds when I take long breath and wait for few seconds it goes off need to know the reason behind it.
I am having back pain from 7 days this makes me workless and I am really tired of it pls suggest some idea.
My mother has pain in her fingers and pain increases if she do any work which involves water. This pain is severe in winter season .which specialist we should consult?
Hi. My name is Esther. I keep having terrible back ache and headache. Irregular food habits. Also never had any such disease diagnose. Always have body pains. Most of my family members have diabetes and I'm scared I might get that by genes. Could you please tell me what are the early signs of having diabetes or thyroid. Also how can I incorporate my food habits to avoid it! Thanks.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch