Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DoshiYour feedback matters!
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?
My mum is suffering from abdominal pain. It started two days ago. She consulted local doctor who advised mefenamic Acid and dicyclomine. Mon has no menstrual pain. She feel painless hour during effects of Diclofenac. But then she again feel pain in abdomen. What may be the right reason?
I am 22 years old boy. From my childhood my Testicle are different sizes. Now the difference is much more, left Testicle is almost double the size of another. I haven't any pain or problem. Is this normal or need surgery?
I have red patches on back of my tongue and it is about 15 day and is not fading. please help me what to do. Is it dangerous or sign of oral cancer.
Hello sir/madam, I am mohammed age 27 male. I am masturbating from 10 years and from last 6 years I do daily 2 3 times now sperms are low and no thickness and my penis also not standing size is also very small. Could you pls suggest. Can I take shilajit capsules pls suggest.
Sir mujhe bahut dino se nind ki problem hai mai sota hu to aankh to bandhoti hai par dino neend nahi aa rahi hai din mai kuch kuch sochate rehta hu kafi akela mehsus karta hu please bataye.
I am 18 years old when I kiss my gf any time down my penis I got a powerful pain so plzzz gave me some suggestion.
I masturbate not daily. But whenever I masturbate in 1 or 2 week I do 3-4 times continuous. Nd after that mentally I feel sick and legs pain. Is this a result of masturbation. Is this dangerous for married life. My age is 30 years and now I am planning for marriage.
I'm 36 year old and having two kids. Cesarean only. Now i'm obese. I'm having bulky uterus, grade I fatty liver, left ovarian cyst3.3-3.1. How to solve this problems with diet, exercise. Give details. Thank you.
Can I mix benzalkonium chloride solution with water while sitting in a bath tube? Its a disinfectant but people told me it will help.
I am 24 years women. I have a child of 1 year. I am suffering from chickenpox. Please tell me remedy.
Sex during pregnancy - is it safe?
If you're pregnant, you may be curious or worry whether it's safe to have sex and how you can go about it. The good thing is, it's perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy. You might find that your sex drive is uncontrollable during your pregnancy you may go through phases of being very sex driven, and then phases of not wanting sex at all so it's important to know about sex during pregnancy and what you can expect.
While sex is safe for most couples during pregnancy, the most difficult part may be having sex in a way that's enjoyable and comfortable for you particularly if you're far along with your pregnancy. It can take a little time to explore and experiment together to work out what's comfortable and pleasurable for you both, especially if you have a bump in the way! your breasts might feel tender, and it may be uncomfortable if your partner penetrates too deeply, so it might be better to lie on your sides with your partner behind; this way he won't put any pressure on your bump but can penetrate and stimulate you at the same time.
You can also:
- straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there is no pressure on your belly and you can control the pace.
- lie side by side with your partner facing your back, and entering you from behind.
- support yourself on your knees and elbows, and have your partner kneel and enter you from behind.
Be aware that it's common for women to experience some bleeding during intercourse whilst pregnant, especially in their first trimester. This is cause by the normal swelling of capillaries in the cervix, which can burst when irritated during sex. Spotting (random spots of blood) is generally nothing to worry about, however you should mention it to your midwife just to let her know if this does happen. However, if you are ever losing a lot of blood, you should consult your doctor immediately and get checked out at the hospital.
It's important to talk about sex with your partner. Your partner's desire for sex may equally increase or decrease during your pregnancy, and be aware that he might feel very cautious about having sex with the fear of hurting you or the baby, so be sure to communicate what feels good and positions that you're comfortable with. Try experimenting with different sexual positions to find ones that suit you both. It may take time to get used to it, particularly as your bump grows bigger, however there is no reason why you should stop having sex just because of your pregnancy.
If you have any queries or worries, the best thing to do is consult your midwife or doctor and they can offer guidance and reassurance about sex during your pregnancy.