Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kinnary R. Shah
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kinnary R. ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urticaria hives. It happened in summer first and now I am suffering it during winter. What should I do? I am taking Allegra continuously. Is there any permanent cure?
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75. REMARKS OF MY MRI SCAN REPORT The C6/7 disc shows an asymmetric left bulge with prominent left paracentral and posture-lateral and foramina components indenting the ventral thecal sac and causing severe left and causing severe left and along with the uncovertebral hypertrophy causing severe left exit foramina narrowing impinging on the existing left C7 nerve root The C5/6 disc shows an asymmetric right bulge with prominent uncovertebral hypertrophy contributing to severe right exit foramina narrowing and impinging on the existing right C6 nerve root Milder changes at C3/4 and C4/5 Any serious problem tell me any options and Dr. told me to be admitted to hospital is it needed for me let me know and any other medicine needed tell me.
Hello I am 30 years old Female, having Piles problems last last 6 months, suggest me some tube or medicines to get rid of pain?
Some times respiration Is Too hard to take , after that few minutes The pain Starts from stomach to Right and left sides to chest . Sometimes Respiration is Too hard to take while in sleep.
Hi Sir, Is treatment of freidriech / cerebellar ataxia available in India or abroad? Is stem-cell therapy successful for ataxia? Is there any society that helps such patients?
I have skin issues some reddish lines are appearing in patches on my both thighs, earlier I thought it’s normal but it’s spreading over a course of 2 months. Please help.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!