Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sir I am suffering from favour last three days. My head is suffering from pain. Please tell me which type of medicine I will take.
I am 20 year old boy. I have so many hair on body. Please tell me about best method to remove hair permanently and how much it costly?
Sir/mam. After 1st sex with my partner my mensuration period change its occur twice in month what happen please tell me..
Sir I am 30 year old. I don't have any white hair on head but beard hair is starting white. I have brown beard like Angrej. What is this reason. And how to prevent it.
I am having male pattern baldness at the crown area. For dandruff and excessive itching on scalp, should I use saclo lotion or halox lotion as two dermatologists have prescribed different lotions to be used over night.
I am 23 years old male having varicose vein in left side of testicle. It is sometimes very painful. Doctor advice me for surgery but I don't want to go for surgery. Please help me with any other treatment?
Hi I am undergoing mdr tuberculosis treatment for last 3 years and still have to take medicines for next 2 years. I do cough rarely but no felgum comes out. I feel n urge to have sex sometime. Is it safe to have sex with wife. And if she gets pregnant then will my baby have tb too. Pls guide and suggest if any reports needs to be taken. Pls explain in details. Thank you.
Any medicines / Supplement to cut down lower body fat. Especially Hips n thighs, But My only Concern is ,will it harm my Developed Muscles? Cause I have been doing weight training from last 1 year.
I think I have erectile dysfunction. Hardness while in erection has decreased and maintaining hard erection has become difficult. It has started from last 6-7 months. What's your advice.
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
2. Prescription medications: Certain medications can also be prescribed by the doctor, such as benzyl alcohol and lindane.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.