Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am having PCOD and central obesity.How to manage it so that I may avoid future complications associated with it .My blood profile on 2nd of cycle is FSH: 7.67mlU/ml LH: 10.46mlU/ml Prolactin: 11.31ng/ml TSH 2.528IU/mL
My baby was suffering from cough and cold. I have given antibiotic and nasal drop. But still continue cough what should I do.
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition in which the semen enters the bladder instead of oozing out through the urethra. Although the person may attain sexual climax, the ejaculation would be very little or perhaps none at all. Retrograde ejaculation does not cause any harm but can be lead to infertility in men. It is commonly known as dry orgasm.
This uncommon condition takes place when the bladder opens but does not close. This causes the semen to come backward rather than going forward and out through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems to the muscle that closes the bladder leading to this condition.
The most common causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the body is not able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. It is the most common cause of retrograde ejaculation.
- Some surgeries like bladder neck surgery and prostate surgery can lead to this condition
- Certain medications, which are used to treat high blood sugar and mood disorders (in the case of diabetes), may cause side effects that give rise to this condition.
- Neuropathic damage caused by conditions such as diabetes or spinal cord injuries may also lead to retrograde ejaculation
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Dry orgasms, due to little or no ejaculation of semen while climaxing
- Cloudy urine due to the presence of semen
- Infertility or inability to make a woman pregnant
Retrograde ejaculation doesn't harm a patient physically, but it can lead to certain some complications, which are:
- Less sensual orgasm due to absent ejaculation
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation can be controlled if you avoid the risk factors associated with it. Some of the factors that increase the risks of having retrograde ejaculation are:
- Having diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Side effects of certain drugs for mood disorders
- A bladder or prostate surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.