Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am male 30. I ejaculate within 2 minutes after I start intercourse. There's no erection problem during foreplay. How do I elongate intercourse time ?
I am 25 years old and male, my question is my penis is bend to the left side and a little vein on the penis, can it be effected in my health? And my weight is very low 51 kgs what can I do for weight gain.
I am 45 years old man. I have hair fall problem for few months. No dandruff in my hair but hair falling quickly. So please suggest me?
Vaginal dryness is a painful and uncomfortable condition that can happen to women of any age. It is most common in menopausal women. Low estrogen levels during menopause can be one of the main causes of vaginal dryness. Childbirth, anti estrogen and lactation are some of the other causes of vaginal dryness.
Other medications like those taken during breast cancer treatment can cause vaginal dryness. Antidepressants and allergy and cold medicines too can cause vaginal dryness. Some other uncommon causes are the use of vaginal douches which disturb the chemical balance and the unusual autoimmune disease called sjö gren's syndrome.
Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is usually advised to treat vaginal dryness. But many women do not opt for it as hrt can lead to breast cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Homeopathy can help you with symptoms of menopause by triggering the natural hormonal balance.
Most of the time homeopathic remedies focus on the bigger symptoms of menopause to handle the issue of dryness. Some of the most recommended homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Sepia: if you have marked itching accompanied by dryness, if you get hot flushes that move up your body and mood swings, if you feel pain during coitus and are susceptible to vaginal discharge and yeast infections, then sepia is beneficial.
- Lycopodium: you may need lycopodium if you have hot flushes that move up to your face and if your sweat smells, and feels sticky. If there is inconsistency in urination and you get cramps in your legs, lycopodium can help in the long run.
- Natrum mur: pain during sex (dyspareunia) leads to low self-esteem and strained relationships. Natrum mur is the best medicine to treat vaginal pain that arises from dryness.
- Platina: vaginal dryness leads to both dyspareunia and vaginismus (inability to engage in vaginal penetration, for instance, penile penetration, inserting tampons, etc.). These issues can be treated with platina.
- Argentum nitricum: vaginal dryness can lead to bleeding during sex. Argentum nitricum is most beneficial if you experience pain during sex and bleeding thereafter.
- Bryonia: hot flushes with feeling faint, headaches and constipation are treated with bryonia.
- Folliculinum: if there are complaints of brown or yellow vaginal discharge, erratic menstrual cycle, constant cystitis and weight gain along with dryness, then folliculinum is prescribed.
Full body ka rang gora karne ke liye kuch btaaiye or face ke liye bhi koi gharelu upaaye btaiye kuki me student hu
Respected doctor. Meri biwi ko ovarian cyst haii left side me. Pahle bada tha ab bahut chhota ho gaya haii. Kya mai unprotected sex kar sakta hun. Pregnancy me to koi dikkat nahi hoga. please suggest me.
Hi Doctor, I'm a 28 years old height 5'4' and weight 58 Kg. I think I could be suffering from Mental Disorder. I had noticed following symptoms which indicate it- Very short term memory loss, erratic thinking and reduced ability to concentrate, Increased sensitivity, Chronic Anxiety, Extreme mood changes, back pain, headache, Depression, Excessive anger, Significant tiredness, low energy and problems sleeping sometime, Suicidal and killing thinking sometime. Above all symptoms I'm facing. Consider following cases (1) Many time I found that I've even forgot my name while writing it on answer sheet during exams or when needed and I've to put pressure on mind to remember it. (2) Many time I forgot where I'm going or where I'm. (3) And a few months ago I've got total blackout of consciousness, I was in washroom for urine and I found lying on floor of washroom myself when I gain consciousness, later I remember I enter to room lock door and again I feel something as I'll fall again, and I tried to reach bed but not able to, when I gain consciousness again I was lying on floor of room on goods broken and my hand wounded.
I want to know for health I My wait is not good I am very slim and I want make healthy please give me answer fi health.
Doctor mere husband ka faty lever ki problem batai gai hai for this what should he has to do or is recovery possible taking medicine?
My penis size is very small it's even smaller than the average size of my age .and I masturbate in just few minutes. What shall I do? What medication shall I take?
In the case of hyperacidity, gastric acid secretion from glands of stomach increases. The excess amount of acid causes a burning sensation in an upper part of the abdomen. According to Ayurveda, it is known as amlapitta. In ayurveda, the pitta dosha includes whole enzymatic, hormonal secretions and digestive juices of the body. In amlapitta, pitta dosha which is bitter increases and gets vitiated due to wrong dietary habits and lifestyle. This vitiated pitta dosha becomes sour (amla) in taste, that's why it is called amlapitta. Normally this pitta helps in digestion of food but in vitiated form it does not complete the digestive process and causes indigestion. This undigested food causes toxin formation.
Causes of hyperacidity
1) excessive physical and mental stress.
2) pitta aggravating diet like spicy, salty and fried food.
3) excessive intake of citrus fruits.
4) excessive exposure to heat like wandering in sun heat.
5) prolonged fasting.
6) modern medicine considers h. Pylori infection as the most common cause of hyperacidity.
Symptoms of amlapitta
1) burning sensation in the chest is the cordial feature of amlapitta.
2) sour eructation, bloating, abdomen distension especially after meals.
3) indigestion of the taken meals.
Management of amlapitta at sukhayurveda
Hyperacidity starts when accumulated toxins begin to disrupt functions of the digestive system. We at sukhayurveda cure underlying root causes like indigestion, constipation, gastritis etc. And provide natural recommendations to remove and help prevent toxin accumulation from:
A) hard to digest food
B) poor digestion
C) poor elimination
D) mental and physical stress
Sukhayurveda detoxifying therapies for amlapitta include abhyangam full body massage, therapeutic purgation etc.
2) proper nutrition
As amlapitta is the disease of the digestive system, so, proper diet has a key role in its treatment. We at sukhayurveda provide proper diet chart to the patients of amlapitta. Pitta pacifying food is recommended. Avoid curd, citrus fruits, tomatoes, excessive salt, tea, coffee, spices and favor foods that are easy-to-digest, nourishing, cleanse the physiology, strengthen digestion and balance your body's inner intelligence. Sukhayurveda consultant advises:
A) proper use of spices and cooking oils
B) herbal preparations to improve digestion
C) proper spacing between breakfast, lunch and dinner
D) favoring foods which stimulate digestion
E) reducing consumption of foods that depress digestion
F) proper food combinations to avoid indigestion
G) non-dietary regiments to improve digestive strength including exercise, specific yoga asanas etc.
3) Ayurveda herbs
We at sukhayurveda also provide proper herbal formulations for hyperacidity and to cure its underlying cause also like constipation, indigestion, excessive stress, gastritis etc. Drugs which are pitta pacifying and improving digestion are used mainly. Amla, mulethi, draksha, kshar, shankh, shukti are mainly used to cure hyperacidity.
4) stress management
Excessive mental and physical stress also is a causative factor for hyperacidity. We at sukhayurveda also provide stress relieving programs. Our destress therapies include shirodhara, takradhara, ksheerdhara, aromatherapy, oil massage etc. Stress causes increased gastric acid secretions causing hyperacidity and it also interferes with digestive process causing indigestion. Enhancing body's ability to recover from stress is an integral part of our approach to health and well-being.
5) lifestyle and daily routine
One of the most important factors for maintaining proper health is to have a lifestyle that does not disturb body's natural rhythms. Sukhayurveda consultant reviews daily routine and creates a daily schedule that will increase balance in physiology and aid in the healing of the body. Avoid excess exposure to heat. Never lie down immediately after taking meals.
Strengthening the body's natural healing and self-repair mechanisms
We at sukhayurveda not only aim to cure the disease but also to cure the underlying causative factors. We boost one's inner power to fight with diseases naturally. The healing response is one of the most complex and coordinated activity within the human physiology and often cannot be strengthened significantly without a comprehensive natural approach.
Taking together all the sukhayurveda programs described above, aim to create the ideal mental, physical and behavioral environment for healing.
I got an urgent problem please help me. I have got a severe headache and even back pain for the last three months please help.
I have rct done and implant placed in lower right posterior 7. As there is less space for crown the dentist cut some part of gums and place implant. I have very much pain after 2 days. Of treatment. Please suggest? will pain subsidies? after how many days?
Hi, I am 20 yrs old and my height is 5" ft" and I want to increase my height at least 3 to 4 inches.
I am not able to sleep a wink at night without taking alphrazolam. 10 mg. This is happening since last 4 years. Recently I have been detected diabetic. I am 55 years old.
My daughter is not eating anything, even milk also I referred to Dr. n he advised me these medicines Ferikind M, Calshine, Caldikind and Pedic Drops She now loses her weight also What can I do? Please advice me panacea Thanks.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.