Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir I have a problem that I don't feel hungry even feel than I don't eat properly because I feel it's enough and not mare. I become too thin sir pls tell me a solution to grow up my health.
I had too much chicken last month happily but from past few days I'm feeling burning sensation in ma stomach.
Am having fever since Saturday.. 100 degree Fahrenheit of fever.. Also am shivering and i am always forced to cover myself under a blanket. Am having a bad feeling (like somebody is harming me with a needle) Also am having tendency for vomiting, havnt vomited. And am weak. I can not rest anywhere. I feel like walking here and there. And muscles pain are there too. And fingertips (both hand's and leg's) are also having the same needle harmed feeling. Also I forgot one.. Am having a burning like feeling+shivering at same time.
I have acne problem. It is all over my face and the worrisome part is that it leaves spots. Can you please help me with that?
I am 22 years old. Since last one week my face is filled up by some sort of dots (dane). They are increasing day by day. It seems like some sort of allergy. Is it due to dandruff. Please tell me effective method to reduce dandruff also to get rid of these acne sort of thing.
I m having itching in my inner thighs and it is giving too much trouble. What is it n how to prevent this itching from happening?
Im 39 years of age and im having a severe shoulder pain on my right hand. I cannot lift my right hand coz of the pain. Used volini gel but tht dint help. Wat cud help me fix my problem?
I am had very looose motion in like there are jo to no my interesting story very big huge problem with ops.
Sir I am suffering from Fever. I am eating all type of Medicine but it does not work for me. Sir please tell me the best medicine name of the fever.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.
Meri age 30 saal ha, mai shadi shuda hu lakin sex life so borring. Cause sex jyada der tak nhi kar pata mushkil 1/2 minute me flow ho jata hu. Is karan interest bhi nhi rha. Keh sakte hai premature ejaculation. Se grast hu iska safal ilaaj bataye. Maine koi medical check up nhi kraya hai. Sex power badhana chahta hu or interest bhi.
We are here to help. Get treated today.
-Dr.Parthasarathy,M.D,Eashwar clinic, Thuraipakkam, Chennai-600097.