Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal MistryYour feedback matters!
I have pimples scar on my back that's why I can't wear backless dress please help me to remove it what ointment or tablet I should used?
I am Anil kumar mishra My age is 28 yearsMy problem is loss my hair last 5 years can you suggest me what I will do it.
Hello doctor. I am 17 year old. I am facing problem of acnes and pimples on my face. Many pimples grow on my face and this make me frustrated alot. So doctor can you please tell me the remedies and foods to eat to clear my skin from pimples. The pimples make my face to look really bad, so I want to remove them completely. So please suggest me some foods to eat to clear the pimples and also some remedies for home to get rid of my pimples.
I am affected with pimples, deep pores and also block spots from last 7 years. How to get clear face?
Hello Dr. My question is my face is not glowing my face is fair but not glowing what to do for glowing face whenever I go party or any function my face not look glowing what should I eat for glowing face and what I use on face for increasing the glow?
I am 27 years male suffering from throat infection , itching every time since 2 years I have taken many kinds of medicine but improvement is there. So what I should do now.
I am suffering from sun tanning. Can you please suggest me some solutions to get rid of it. My skin is almost burn because of UV rays.
Female, 21. Suffering from male pattern baldness. Slightly high levels of testosterone; pcos as well. But i'm already maintaining an anti-pcos diet (i consume green tea, no cheese, no butter, more fruits). I do not get enough time for work outs though. Kindly suggest some remedy?
How to stop beard becoming white from black? I am worried about this. L am 28 years old. But I am in stress for last 6 to 8 months. So please suggest me medicine or precautions.
Im suffering from ringworm on genital area last from 3 months before. My rash has become circular and reddish. What are the best treatment to treat?
Hi my name is Sonu I have hair loss problem. I work 8 hrs a day and get tired by evening suggest some solution.
Sir, I am suffering for hail loss for 6 months Are the medicines available to regrow my new hair and stop hair loss. Please advise.
Dry white flakes of skin, on your scalp is known as dandruff.
It is not a health risk, but is a source of embarrassment.
Some people have the wrong notion that it is because of bad hygiene or washing the hair often - this is a false belief. It is just that people having dandruff shed more skin then others.
However some dermatologists suggest that is caused by a yeast fungus that is believed to breed in a combination of sebaceous oil and dead skin cells.
- A family history of dandruff.
- Excessive sweating of the scalp.
- Excessive mental and physical stress.
- Use of alkaline soaps.
- Cold dry winter season.
- Psoriasis of scalp.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Improper carbohydrate and sugar consumption.
- Nutrient deficiencies - B-complex, essential fatty acids, selenium.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
- Flakes of skin which may be small and white or large greasy and yellow.
- Itching on scalp, eyebrows, nose or ears.
- It can be worse in winters.
- Avoid fatty and oily food.
- Avoid dairy products (except yoghurt) - cheese, cottage cheese and seafood.
- Avoid sugar, white flour and chocolate
- Avoid excess alcohol.
- Avoid stress.
- Even though dandruff is dry flaking skin do not normally apply excessive oil as it may provide an environment for yeast to breed.
- Add one tea spoon of vinegar to the rinsing water after washing your hair.
- Before washing your hair, apply a mixture of 8 table spoon of pure organic peanut oil and 2 table spoon lemon juice and massage into the scalp. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then shampoo.
- You can replace oil with coconut milk or coconut water; leave it over night and shampoo.
- Wash hair with natural, herbal ingredients rather than chemical take mixture of amla (Indian goose berri) powder, aritha (sapindus Laurifotius) powder and shikakai (Acacia Concinna) powder, soak it in water over night and wash hair with the mixture.
- Practice yoga, helps in relieving stress and will increase blood circulation.
- Natural live yoghurt is recommended as a natural conditioner.
- Avoid harsh hair dyes and hair creams.
- Softly massage your scalp when you shampoo or oil. This will help blood circulation and prevent skin from drying and cracking.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat large percentage of your diet as raw fruits and vegetables.
- Consume (3-4) - nuts and seeds daily.
- Consume linseed oil - 2 table spoon.
- Consumption of Aelo vera juice is also helpful.
- Consume Kelp and Japanese sea plants frequently as they supply many minerals like iodine which are better for hair growth and healing of the scalp.
Increase intake of zinc in diet:
- Shellfish, beef and other red meats, eggs and seafood, milk and milk products, nuts, sea plants especially Japanese sea.
- Consume diet rich in antioxidants like Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, maize oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
- Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
Consume lots of Selenium:
- Fish, shellfish, eggs, red meat, chicken, liver, grains, Brazil nuts, garlic, wheat germ and brewer`s yeast.
Consume lots of Vitamin B complex:
- Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
- Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
- Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.