Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kinjal MistryYour feedback matters!
My knees pain all time? What should I do and I have red eyes what should I do? Also the loss of hair happens please suggest which hair oil I should use?
I have dark circles around my eyes, and pigmentation mark has appeared on my right side of face near my cheek bone. Please give remedy. Will this pigmentation increase? I am 43 years female.
I am 40 years old lady and I am suffering from psoriasis last 5 yrs. I have used ayurvedic, allopathic and Homeopathic medicines but I haven't got relief. As Dr. (Dermatologist) told that Ayurvedic medicines are the best for this. Sir please tell me the name of the medicine.
My hairs are thin n long, I wanna heavy or bulkiest beard, is it possible? I have hair fall, spilt ends problem n oily dandruff too, is minoxidil effective n how to use minoxidil?
I am 22 male India. Almost my 1/3rd hairs have gone black to white. Which hair color should I use on my hair? Brand? Availability. What should I do?
Hello sir. Sir I am suffering from stomach pain after that I meal. Pain occurs only for few seconds. I also loss my appetite. I also occur pimples on my face. Please give me the solution.
Need a proper diet for healthy thick hair growth. Breakfast lunch m dinner. Want to reduce thinning of hair and also regrow hair in bald spots. Please give me proper diet. Thank you.
I am 36 years old male, suffering from scalp boils for past 5 years, have tried all possible best medicines and consulted best doctors but the results are temporary and last only 30 days.
Hello I am 26 years old. I am a teacher. I want to ask about the dark circles. I m suffering a lot. It glows very badly. I am unmarried so it is also a big question for me. Now I am using an optimals under eye cream of oriflame.
Is masturbation on daily basis cause these things? 1) Blurred eye vision 2) Whitening of hair and hair fall 3) Dark circles under eyes Kindly reply me these three questions as early as possible. Thank you!
My lips are so much black so I want some suggestion to make them little pink there are blackness on it so tell me how to remove it.
I am 28 male. so much dandruff in my hair. I am very upset and I need a solution whether I need to bald my hair and send me any medicine name like shampoo or tablet. Help me please.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"