Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khyati Sanghvi
Submit a review for Dr. Khyati SanghviYour feedback matters!
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Dear sir, I feel slight pain in my body, feel like sleeping, body temperature is 98.5 degree centigrade. Please recommend medicine if any.
My husband had a fall from active n gt a hit on hips so he has some muscle pain we had gone to a orthopedic so he suggested medicine for 5 days Myotop DSr and pantosec DSr but there still pain while sitting in straight position. Wat shld b done.
I have a problem of cervical spondylosis. So, should I lift weight? Although I need sometimes to lift a bucket with two liter of water. Kindly advise.
Pain in right buttock and thigh, but also diagnosed with lower back disc. Taking nuflam th8 mg capsule and methylcobalamin 1౦00 mcg injection, but no improvement, no pain while walking or sleeping, but when I sit pain starts in right thigh and buttock.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.