Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 21 years old male and have some small pimple marks on my face. How to get rid of them and have a clear glowing face.
I am 68. Taking epilepsy allopathy medicine and tried ED medicines. Aam, anwa homeopath gave me oehi benam and advice me to discontinue for its prolong action. He suggested to stop all allopathy medicines of epilepsy, which I can't do. My ED problem is complex. I feel urge to sexy married women which is immoral and crime. On the other hand I got immature ejaculation. L feel excited and seaman fluid flows during that period. Please. Advice to remove these problems. And l 22yo! gentle life. Thanking you.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten'right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
Are you the one who lives on burgers or packaged foods? well, then it's time for you to check your diet. These delicious food items that you die for contain excess carbohydrates and unhealthy fats that are extremely dangerous for your health. Most of these food items contain excess of carbs, fats, added sugars and salt. These items do not have sufficient nutritional values. They only offer you high calories that are harmful for the body and its various organs. Researchers have found that when most of these food items were given to lab animals, they yielded dangerous results, offering negative nutritional value to them. Prolonged exposure to these food items can affect the health of the heart, gastrointestinal organs and lead to obesity.
According to the robert wood johnson foundation, it has been found that most people underestimate the number of calories intake at a fast-food selling outlet. A 2013 study published in jama pediatrics reveals that individuals consume more calories in restaurants than at their respective home. This trend is quite dangerous. It is responsible for the occurrence of a number of diseases.
Here's why you should avoid fast foods:
Save your digestive and cardiovascular systems: fast foods are packed with unhealthy amounts of carbohydrates and fats. When these are consumed, our digestive system breaks down these carbs into sugar or glucose. The glucose is then released into the blood. As the blood is loaded with sugar, pancreas releases insulin hormone into the body. Insulin regulates the transportation of the sugar to cells. As the sugar reaches various cells, pancreas releases another hormone-glucagon. It commands the liver to make use of the sugar. Now, when excess sugar is produced in the body due to intake of fast foods, the balance between insulin and glucagon is hampered and the level of sugar in bloodstream changes. Consequently, you develop type 2 diabetes.
Check your weight and heart: the added sugars and unsaturated fats in the fast foods lead to obesity. You consume more calories and as a result of which your body weight increases. This is quite dangerous for your health. Under such circumstances, you tend to develop chronic heart diseases due to the increasing levels of cholesterol in your body.
Your kidney is at risk: fast foods often contain excess salt. The intake of fast foods changes the level of sodium in the body. Sodium is responsible for maintaining the fluid content in the body. Increasing fluid levels due to intake of excess sodium in the form of salt exerts pressure on the heart muscle and causes high blood pressure. Besides, excess sodium also damages the kidney.
Protect your respiratory system:
According to a study in journal thorax, children who eat excess fast food are at increased risk of developing asthma and rhinitis. In fact, increased body weight puts extra pressure on your respiratory organs and causes difficulty in breathing.
Affects central nervous system: intake of junk food affects the brain synapses and the molecules that are related to the process of memory and learning in both children and adults.