Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khyati Doshi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khyati DoshiYour feedback matters!
My wife's teeth becoming blackish colour n also strenthless, ahe is 45 yes old. please Let me know the treatment/ remedy/ medicines in ayurvedic, homeopathic, etc.
I have a problem my teeth . Actually bleeding for my teeth & after brushing. & in night. Please advise.
I have some fleshy(gum) like small structures on upper jaw at the ends of last molars feeling from last 10 years.Without pain.What can it be ?
My below chewing teeth is bending inward and have problem in chewing I heard about disease related to chest in which there are problem arise related to teeth.
Good day 1 week ago saturday I had a very bad injury I fall down on ice and injure my left leg. I went toi the hospital and stayed one day there now they saying my muscles above my left knee (ferrum) was a little bit broken open and we can do two things they told me or we make operation or put a brace. I have chosen for a brace and they told me 4 weeks home to recover with the brace and do not walk too much and walk with crutches. My question is will I recover with my leg totally after a lot of rest and do not walk too much.
MY LOWER LEFT FEW TEETHS ARE GET YELLOWISH, AND CAN NOT TAKE PRESSURE IN LEFT SIDE TEETHS, PAINS, AGE 60, NO TEETH FALL, NORMALLY NO PROBLEM ONLY A SLIGHT PAIN IN LOWER FEW TEETHS, WHAT TO DO ?
Hi, my upper teeth are not straight and they look cross, should I use the braces or smile designing or some thing else. Please give me any advice.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.