Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Khyati DhendeYour feedback matters!
She is very knowledge dr
I have back spots as well as chicken pox on my face. I used scar removal cream for ten days but did not any changes on my face. What to do. Please give me a solution hurry.
What is the deep vein thrombosis, causes, sign and symptoms and what's give first aid and treatment.
Kya scar ko mitane ke liye laser treatment sahi hai iske side effect to nahi hote. Mere face par chote chote scar hai kya vese hi thik ho jayenge ya laser treat karvau.
I have got skin diseases. I used lots of cream. But it did not remove how can I remove my skin diseases.
Sir am having fungal infection in between my thighs. No effect in using itch guard and ring guard. Could you please suggest me a better anti fungal medicine.
I have uneven dark skin tone and also have a abnormal type of acne in a little part of my face. I want a spotless white even skin tone .What should I do?
I have small open pores only near my cheek area. Which tend to look bigger when I wake up in the morning. They seem to go away when I take a bath or wash my face but after 5-7 minutes they came back to their original size. Please help me.
I'm 27 year old mother if a nine month old baby girl from Bangalore. Baby has four teeth up and two teeth down, she almost bites me 3 of 5 times when breast feeding, it pains a lot and burns next time when fed. I'm afraid whether she will bite or feed, I tried in quiet room, properly latched her, but same us repeated. Please help me to solve this issue, when I reacted for it, she made a nursing strike for one day, which was more painful than that, please help me.
मैं 25 वर्ष का लड़का हूँ । मेरे गाल पर छोटे छोटे गद्धे हैं। कृपया इससे निजात पाने का उपाय बताए । धन्यवाद !
What is the content of glutathione injection? how it works to improve fairness? what are its side effects?
Hi, doctor my skin is too much getting rough and dry day by day and currently 'm using ponds acne oil clear face wash which I think is also contributing towards my skin dryness and roughness as well. I have completed my skin treatment by just month ago by senior dermatologist (VMMC) and I also think that due to indigestion and no detoxification its happening to me. Moreover I was using 'Retino Gel' and "Nilac Gel' followed by microdox tablet. Now its been more than the month that I have completed my course of skin treatment i'm facing this problem and I have T-zone skin> please help me doctor. Thanks, Regards> Vishal Kumar rajouri.
Im 20 years old. Im having oil skin and somw white heads how can I reduce my oil and white heads which type of medicine I should use.
I have acne and pimple problem on my head. And hairs on my nose. Appearing like blackheads. What should I do?
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.