Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Khushee AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I can explain my ulcer is look like res spot. Laal rang k upper huye jo muh khane pr seedhe gale me dikkat h tonsil k same upar tonsil k as peas bhi h.lips k niche bhi isitarah h.
Hello. Its been 2 months I have sensitivity in my front lower and upper teeth. I went to several dentist and dey advice to extract all 4 wisdom tooth as they are not coming straight. Braces are required nd mouth guard as my teeth are not in right manner. I am not having any pain in my wisdom teeth not a single pain but den also dey advice to extract dem so I had right wisdom tooth surgery only and had stitches. .but den also I am having same sensitivity in my front and lower teeth and also feeling irritation when I close my mouth. Please advice what to do.
Hi, I am suffering from Jaw Pain, While chewing I am feeling pain and cracking sound. Pl suggest the treatment for the same.
From many days I found the problem of teeth as whenever we have take chill water or sweat my teeth start creating a pain.
My teeth gums are changing into black colors due to smoking. As i quit smoking now . How to prevent them?
I'm 33 year's old. I brush my teeth every day for about half an hour. But my teeth looks yellowish in colour. I used almost all the paste. But no change. Is there any way to make my teeth look whiter. And how much does it cost for the treatment.?
Good afternoon doctor I am 29 year old boy I have black teeth problem last months please help me doctor. Thanks.
I am 62 years old, I have tongue ulcer for more than 4 months it was not curing. I visit doctors and they said to take biopsy non skin test, in that result it said no cancerous problem and doctor give medicine I am taking medicine for more than 3 months but it the ulcer not curing. The ulcer is below my tongue and it was less than an one inch. Please advice me.
I have teeth problem, when I eat cold things I suffer from very much pain. Please consult me some toothpaste or the things which can give me relief from this too much pain.
I am 18 year old and how to decrease my body fat and also how to whitening my teeth and also how get rid of black spots of chicken pox from my body.
I am 30 years old, female, having impacted wisdom tooth and little bit of OMSF. I consulted one doctor and he suggested me to go the surgery with general full anaesthesia. Now I am getting pain for wisdom teeth in very frequently with little bit of cold infection. I am taking Lycored as well. Is there any therapy called Laser therapy for that? Should I go for that? What is the cost for that?
If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day, you're six times more likely to develop mouth cancer than someone who doesn't smoke. So giving up smoking is important if you want to look and feel better.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.