Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo SehgalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year girl and it seems my wisdom teeth are coming out but suddenly I saw my gum became very weak and blood is coming out not only from beside the wisdom teeth but here and there! What causes these? What should I do?
Sir, my tooth gums bleeding doesn't not stop. I daily brush but it didn't stop. What to do? Please help me.
I had removed the upper teeth sometimes back and now some times bad odour is coming from there just like peep type and please tell me which medicine should be taken as I am far away from doctor and rest is ok.
When I breath or talk with someone I have bad smell from my mouth which disturbs another to clear this problem what steps I take.
Suddenly testing blood in saliva without coughing what is the reason for that? With out any problem in throat or teeth.
I am 24 years old. Yesterday a small part of my front tooth suddenly broke. Is it serious thing to concern or is it normal?
I am frequency suffered from mouth ulcer pls give advice to reduce it. Also I need to refill in to teeth so I want to ask what is good choice out of these three. Cement, gold or silver.
My wife 28 years old had been going for her Braces treatment from Orthodontist since last more than a year! The doctor has said it is not required to extract the teeth and we continued the treatment in home town M. P. Now we have shifted to Hyderabad and whn consulted the doctors we got different opinion. One says 4 teeth needs to be removed, other says no extraction is required, another says only one tooth needs to be removed. Now we are so confused as what to do and which doctor is correct. We have already given almost one and half for the treatment and paid almost the full amount. Again if we have to go thru entire year then its really frustrating. As we are new to Hyderabad we hardly know any good doctor (for me a good doctor is not who is more qualified and has more degrees rather the one who is not money minded and can give the right suggestion based on his experience). Please guide us.
I got ulcers in my mouth after having heavy antibiotics for a weak. Now I even can't speak properly and can't have anything infact liquid drinks also increases the pain. Need urgent relief remedy.
My daughter 5 year old having smell in her mouth every time. She brush her teeth daily in morning but the problem is not solved so please suggest me what we do thanks.
Main age jb 12 saal thi tub ek accident main maire nieche k 3 teeth Tut gye the or is baat ko 13 saal ho gye hai abhi tak teeth nhi aye mujhe unki jgah average quality k teeth lagwane hai kya kharcha ayega. Please teel me.
My teeth's are looking yellow in color .I used to brush daily twice in a day. But still colour is yellow. What will I do have my teeth's to get white strong teeth?
I have observed, my saliva is more watery than mucilaginous. Due to which I doubt I have this problem of chapped dry lips? Am I relating the two right? What is the remedy for this problem?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.