Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khushboo Jain
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Counselling And Stress Management
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Psychotherapy For Couples
Treatment of Addiction Of Eating Chalk
Treatment of Depression Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 20 years old. My mom is 45 years old. Nowadays she talk too much. Can't wait 1 minute without talking. Always overreact without reason. Forget everything. Don't think before speak or do something. I think she is not okay. Or normal. What can you say about this?
patient's age -51 years seeking solution for schizophrenic disease. I wanted to enquire regarding the treatment of my mother who has schizophrenia past 20 years and we were looking for her treatment in a good reputed hospital. Since we don't have money for her treatment, I wanted to know if there is any amy charity whom we can approach for some fund raising for her treatment. She really needs to be treated as her health is detorianting day by day. Please consider this issue important and I hope I receive a solution from your side.
My brother is suffering from mental disorders. He is having symptoms like speaking himself for hours continuously roaming here and there for hours, not taking any food from past one week. He is telling that we mixed some thing we mixed and given shouting on all our family members not at all sleeping and giving lectures about money. His age is 26 years. Before 6 years he behaved like this when he failed examination. Now recently I think because of job he is taking tension. He is not interested to visit doctor he is totally in different world. Please help me doctor we don't have any solution what to do.
My daughter, a student of post graduation, is under depression and anxiety, gets suicidal thoughts. She has also undergone ECT treatment. Medicine and counseling is continued since last 7 months. She has been very intelligent all along. But due to change in her thought process, she has lost interest in life and hence attacked with anxiety and depression. Family background is quite good. I Want to know the reasons for her getting depression and loss of interest in life. What is the probable period she would come out of it completely.
What is the meaning of borderline reactivity is to be treated. Is it any kind of mental illness and required treatment or not.
Hi, I am taking depressant treatment since last five years. Still now I am not feeling better. Tablets are spectra, doxin, prothiaden, fuvator, fluoxin, I want your help.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.