Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khushboo Gosalia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo GosaliaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old n my girlfriend is of 19 years old we often went to foreplay but now she wants me to satisfy her going to intercourse. The most important part of our relationship is we both are yet not settle in career. I tried to convince her abt unwanted pregnancy but her response was as there are hundreds of methods to avoid pregnancy look for any. We both love each other a lot. How Can we avoid pregnancy. Is there any sure method. She is not comfortable with condoms so what should we look ahead in order to avoid pregnancy n also guide us about vaginal bleeding while loosing virginity. Is unwanted 72 tablet surely works 100%
I am 32 year old female. I had endometriosis both side of my ovaries ,right side cyst was removed in 2012 but due to adhesions left side was not removed. Trying to conceive since last 4 years .In latest HSG report my right side tube has hydrosalpinx but proximal part of the tube is fine. Planning for IVF. My doctor suggested since the proximal part of tube is normal we can go ahead for IVF without drinking tube .Need second opinion of any experienced IVF specialist. Pls find below HSG report done on 29 march '16- RT TUBE- Normal proximal and Mid tube ,ampullary coiling, clumping seen, Distal folds pimbrial end clumped, Pertitubal contrast pocket seen (ADHESIONS, Tubal pressure not elevated, Tube spill seen. LEFT TUBE - Normal proximal tube, Marked ampullary dilation, Distal folds not seen, Fimbrial end Obstructed, Tubal pressure not elevated, No spill seen. My question is - Since the proximal part of tube is normal can we go ahead for IVF with out surgery? Or it will effect implantation of embryo .What are my chances of successful IVF in this case? Is there any other way sort it out as I do not want to go for another surgery to drink tube.
कॉफी :- खाली पेट कॉफी का सेवन करना नुकसानदायक हो सकता है. कॉफी में मौजूद कैफीन पेट के लिए सही नहीं होता है. अगर आपको सुबह के समय कॉफी पीने की आदत है तो आप पहले एक गिलास पानी पी लें. उसके बाद ही कॉफी का कप लें.
बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना :- हमारे शरीर में प्राकृतिक रूप से कुछ एसिड मौजूद होते हैं. बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना खाने से इस एसिड और मसालों के बीच जो रासायनिक क्रिया होती है, उसका आंतों पर बुरा असर पड़ता है.
अल्कोहल :- कई लोगों को खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेना पसंद होता है. ऐसे में नशा जल्दी होता है, लेकिन खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेने से आंतें बुरी तरह प्रभावित होती हैं.
दवाइयां :- खाली पेट दवा लेने से वह पेट की सबसे अंदरुनी सतह को प्रभावित करती है और पेट में मौजूद एसिड्स के साथ क्रिया करके शरीर के संतुलन को डिस्टर्ब कर देती है
When we see a happy couple, we think how lucky they are to have everything going great for them. However, a lot of women are embarrassed to talk about any issues they face in the bedroom. One such problem many women deal with is vaginal dryness.
If a woman takes a moment to think about how pleasurable a natural act like sex really is, it would be fair to say that the thought of something such as vaginal dryness making intercourse any less pleasurable will almost surely cause her to shudder. The good thing is that this issue is preventable.
Why does it happen?
In order to understand to a sufficient degree how vaginal dryness can be avoided or is to be treated, a person should first understand how it is caused. Many changes take place in a woman’s body when a woman goes through menopause, and vaginal dryness could be one of the changes that occurs, along with the periods of a woman becoming quite irregular before stopping entirely. This is due to a lower amount of oestrogen being produced.
However, while it is common for a lot of women who are going through menopause to experience vaginal dryness, it is by no means true that other women, across age groups, do not experience this condition. The other causes can vary and can include complex medical conditions or even lack of enough foreplay before the commencement of sex.
- When a woman is treated for vaginal dryness, it is quite common for her health practitioner to provide a prescription for vaginal oestrogen ring. This can have an effective life span of anywhere between a month to three months and also serves to provide support to the pelvic floor for a woman who does not have much muscle strength in the region.
- Apart from the ring, a woman can also ask her doctor about the viability of using of a vaginal ointment instead. This cream may feel a bit messy, but at the same time, apart from the initial one to two weeks of using it on a daily basis, a woman may need to apply it only once a week or maybe three times a week over the course of the treatment, as suggested by the doctor.
- A tablet form of medication can also be suggested.
- A woman, apart from treatments, should talk to the doctor about using of lubricants when having sexual intercourse as until the treatment has a significant effect, she is likely to need them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
HIV testing in pregnancy should be done early so as standard care can be taken for the pregnant women. The HIV testing must be repeated in the third trimester, usually before 36 weeks of gestation. This should be done in women with HIV seronegative and also in pregnant women who are at a high risk of developing HIV infection.
Expedited HIV tests should be performed at the time of delivery and labor and this is a must in women who have not been documented for HIV. The results of the test should be available within an hour of the test and the testing should be available 24 hours. In case the results are positive then, infant postnatal antiretroviral and intrapartum drug prophylaxis should be started immediately.
Women who have not been able to get tested for HIV at the time of labor and delivery are suggested expedited screening for HIV. Their screening can be done immediately postpartum or their babies should undergo screening. In case the infant and mother, both are positive, then infant antiretroviral drug prophylaxis should be started immediately. These mothers should avoid breastfeeding their babies, until the supplemental HIV tests are negative. In infants with positive HIV, prophylaxis should be discontinued and antiretroviral drug therapy should be started.
In case of acute HIV infection during pregnancy, that is in the intrapartum period, or during breastfeeding, initial testing can be performed with an antigen/antibody combination immunoassay. If the supplemental test is negative, then an additional test which is the virologic test (DNA, RNA) are necessary for the diagnosis of the HIV infection. If the mother is HIV positive, then this information must be documented in the infant's medical record and also communicated to the infant's care provider.
The knowledge of an antenatal maternal HIV infection allows the:
- Women with HIV infection to get the correct antiretroviral therapy along with prophylaxis for the infections, which might occur due to the immunocompromised state of the body. This also prevents and decreases the risk of transmission to their partners.
- When there is provision for antiretroviral therapy for the mother during pregnancy and labor along with antiretroviral drug prophylaxis for the baby there is less risk of perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV-infected women should be counseled for a cesarean delivery. The option of an elective cesarean reduces the perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV women should be counseled about the risk of breastfeeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.