Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo BandraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. My age 24yr, my beard raise in brown color. Is it any problem in my body or media effect. Pls answer it. Thanks.
I have pimple on my face from last two months and I am very wared for it what I do for this please tell me. I am a student of first year. It is first time pimple on my face.
Sir I am about 14 years 10 months old boy and my beard (Dhadi) is comes full or totally on my face. I feel guilty because in this age any another boy 's not comes but my beard is fully comes. Almost every time my hormone is releases I want to sex or masturbate. I do not able to control hormone. So please suggest me any ayurvedic medicine for control hormone or hormonal imbalance.
I'm having itching all over my legs and genitals. I been applying lombate bt the condition is still the same. I doubt if its scabies bt not sure yet. Please guide and help. Thank you.
Hi I found I have a problem of tinea cruris. Can you suggest something. To control. Itching.nd. irritation.by this disease.
I have a problem of hair falling and also have a problem for dandruff. My age is 28 years. Is there any remedy to cure all these types of problems?
I have height to low how my height long and my weight so lose how my weight much also my face black spots which cream I used to clean this spots.
Hi please I am 25 male working with software mnc since 2011. I have a problem of hairfall and now I think it became more thinner and now hair looks like a thin layer. I know its not possible to regrow hair as earlier but wanted to know to how far I can start improvement in growth slowly and atleast I can have 50% hair atleast?
My face is full of pimples I take many medicines but it remains as the same so what should I do to stop it and clear my face.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"