Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khushboo Bandra
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo BandraYour feedback matters!
I had a dry nose bleed about two weeks back and even today the same thing happened. Its not a lot of blood, but when I spit after it there are specs of blood in my phlegm. Is this a reason to worry. The weather is very dry. Also I have a tendency to pick my nose a lot.
I am 24 years female having a weakness problem and my hairs are too thin. I want to increase my weight and a long growing hairs. Suggest me with some tips.
Can Pollution & direct exposure of sun affect Pimples? Or can it let the pimple to grow? And inflamed? I am asking this because I face too much pollution in a day. I went through Bus daily and there is lot of pollution in delhi.& sun light is Going strong day by day. And my pimple are coming once again on my face. Please tell dear doctor.
I hd done all genium professional pimple treatment in all clinic fr my pcmc to pune but no use so much money I hd send no result no use thn I stop all thn asking to you cn you give me a 100%result on pimple.
From 12 years I have dark spot (dark circles) under my eyes I did take medicines many time before 8 years but no profit. But in these past 8 years I didn't take any medicine coz doctors says it will be fine according to your age. Now I'm 18 years old but they still same dark circle. Please tell me any treatment, ointment, tube, gel,tab. Etc.
I wanted to know that how should keep myself active doctor. I feel very tired after sometime. And how can I get glowing skin please help me.
I am having alopecia areata from 5 years. I have consulted many doctors and used many medicines these 5 years but there is no 1% use also. Even it has not stopped spreading also. I am not having round patches I am having straight line patches.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.