Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo BandraYour feedback matters!
I am having hair loss in side of moustache & big gap since more than 2 years how to regain hair on that area? Please advise.
I am twenty years old boy. I am having very white small spots on my skin from my neck to chest and on biceps also. It doesn't pain or itches. Can you please give me a consult for that.
I have a hair fall problem since last 5 years. Earlier my hairs used to fall like 250 strands per day. I consulted 6 different doctors, all ayurvedic, homeopathic and alopathic but nothing worked. Now when my hair volume has reached to 1/4 of the actual, and I am suffering from. Excess hair loss and hair thinning problem. The hair fall level has reached to 25-30 strands per day now but hair growth is. Not seen and the hair thinning issue is still increasing day by day. As doctors asked to have blood tests done to check the thyroid, ferritin, testosterone. The major problem came. Out to be ferritin and testosterone. The ferritin level was 4 earlier which is below the limit and testosterone level came beyond the limit. Though, now my ferritin level is 15 (within limit) but the testosterone is still beyond the level. Also I start loosing my hair and small hair growth is noticed on my chin. As I came to know that testosterone is also one of the major causes of hair fall and hair growth in unwanted areas. Even the unbalance level of testosterone is because of some other hormonal disbalance, I read. So I want to know what can be the major issue. And is there any treatment to such problem?
Hi I am 29 years old my memory is very week my constration power is so week my hair is coming white so please sir tell what I should.
I have got 4-5 pimples kind of on my neck. Its 3 months above now almost its not going of. Pimple is dry no pain nothing then too not going. Tensed about it will go off or not and how to treat home remedy anything for the same please let me know.
Sir/madam, I suffered every year from angular cheilitis or perleche during the time of weather changes. Please tell the medicine for this infection.
I am loosing my hair. I have tried different shampoos and didn't find any difference. How can I prevent this. Please help me finding a solution.
I am suffering from severe hair loss. Also in chest so I want to over from this. So can anyone suggest to overcome from this.
I am looking dull black so I need to improve my color So can you give any tips to improve my glamour And also I am so lean can you prefer a good diet for my body building Sir please Send the reply as early as possible.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.