Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Sir/Madam, I can't sleep, constipation, Gas trouble, feeling High BP and my skin colour has dark as earlier I was fair. Now I am for sex which is not possible as I am still unmarried but going to marriage as earliest .so my question is this these problems are creating due to I am still unmarried. . Pls reply.
I have a dark circles since last four years. So please suggest me any homemade ideas to remove dark circles.
My skin is oily, and main problem is whiteheads/Blackheads. please tell me best medicine for Whiteheads and Blackheads. Thnx in advance.
How to loose weight? How can I reduce extra weight to normal weight? How the white marks on the face can be reduced?
I am having pimple and their marks on my face its looking very bad so tell me the best way to get rid of these problem very fast.
I am 23 year old male suffering from serious hair fall and dandruff problem. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from face pimples from last 2 years , got treatment from many Doctors but not yet recovered. It decreases as I will be under medication and again comes again. It goes on increasing. Please revert me back as soon as possible with proper medications. Thank you.
Hi doctor my name is bhushan mehasare and my question is to you from few days my hair starts falling and goes very fast please help me to get out of this.
I am 22 years old and I have lost almost 60% hairs. Whats should I do? Any hope of hair regrowth? any kind of precautions or suggestion.
I am 18 years old I had many acnes and pimples, but after visiting the doctor I stopped getting pimples , but again after 3 months it started coming again. I don't want to visit the doctor again is there any home remedies.
I am 24 year old boy from up I am infected ringworm. Infection on my skin please tell me. What I do.
I have got these red circles which consists of small pimples on my thighs lower legs and on many parts of my lower body and itching occurs very oftenly and results in bleeding. I wanna know the reason of occurring these circles and how could I prevent it.
My head has some type of infection. There are small pimples and lot of dandruff. Small white pieces of something skin like is getting fallen from my head. Too much hairfall also occurring. It seems like a fungal infection. What should I do?
I am 22 years male and I have dark circles under my eyes for 1 year and it's increasing day by day what should I do please help me.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.