Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khursheed AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. My blood pressure is also normal but my fingers are vibrating. Normally they don't vibrate but when I open my palm they start vibrating. please give me suggestion about this.
Headache is one of the most frequently encountered problem at a clinic. Even questions at lybrate are mostly studded with this symptom.
More often than not, headaches are self limiting and without a serious medical problem. But any chronic headache needs proper evaluation for definitive therapy.
Grossly, headaches can be divided into primary (no definite structural lesion in brain) or secondary (associated with changes).
Any headache, if associated with vomiting without nausea, visual disturbance or nerve deficit (new onset squint, double vision, loss of sensation anywhere, facial deviation amongst many) may indicate secondary headache, but exceptions are there. These require immediate attention to rule out life threatening disease.
Commonest primary headache is tension type headache all of us have felt at certain times. Often it is like a band pressing around forehead. Common analgesics manage them well but for recurrent problem, we might prescribe prophylactic drug.
Migraine is something very common presenting as pain in one half of head with vomiting, nausea, visual or auditory aura. They require immediate analgesic like acetaminophen and prophylaxis with propranolol or amitriptyline.
Cluster headache, as the name suggests, comes in cluster for few days and more common in male. Oxygen has been proven as effective treatment.
Trigeminal neuralgia is more sharp, lanceolating pain, but responds satisfactorily to carbamazepine.
Sinusitis, in frontal bone presents as headache more around 10am in the morning that requires therapy with antihistamines and antibiotics occasionally.
Therefore' headache' carries little value unless it is described in detail to ensure proper therapy.
Doctor is d loss of hearing one of d symptoms of brain tumor? Ya I lost one of my ear, s sensivitivness. I mean I can not hear properly with one ear. Ya I got this problem when I was d patient of asthma before 6-7 years. Aftr such bad health I got depression later at around 3 years before. I am in contact with my psychiatrist from 2 years. Its going to b cured now. Bt I think abt hearing problem other I became d victims of tumor? please say.
Hello sir mere papa ko paralysis huwa hai pechle 6 mahino se ab unhe baat karne aur sidi haat ki 2 ungliya kaam nahi kar pa rahe aise me unhe kya karna chayiye aur kis dr ko dikhane se unhe acha hoga ?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
I have problem of insomnia since last 20 years I have taken all medicine of b group, my age is 41 years also problem of epilepsy took valparin crorno 200 mg but this is under control but sleepless night tell me what I do?
My father whole leg jerk sometimes in a week. When he sees leg or has his mind towards leg, jerk frequency increases. And if we indulge his mind towards other things Like in talking etc. Jerk become slower and gradually goes. He is also suffering from depression. Can this jerking be associated to parkinson disease? Why or why not. Help.
I have been suffering from mild head ache since last three months. I used to neglect it as a normal thing. But when I consulted a doctor, he declared that it was migraine head ache. So I preferred a second choice of asking this question. Please help me.
My mother got brain stroke in 2012, march. Left hand, left leg paralysed. After brain surgery no Improvement in disability. So what to do now.
During recent days 3 times I suffered a epileptic type condition where there were no seizures but some slight muscle stiffness combined with short 2 minutes unconscious period is seen where I can see people around but couldn't respond . One doctor suggested to take eeg and MRI scan to rule out the issue but I took the tests twice nothing negative came out everything was normal even then the doctor suggested levipil 500 mg . Is this right way to take medication ?
What are The symptoms of migraine? I get severe headache usually. I guess its migraine, so tell me the symptoms please.
Few weeks back my father had a surgery for brain haemmorage, luckily surgery went well and now he is far better but the only problem is" double vision" i. E double images of things that are few metres away. Sometimes he is able to see things properly but sometimes the dual vision comes back. Neurophysician and the eye specialist says that it will recover with time. Should I discuss the case with some other doctors as well or is it a serious or a permanent issue? Just need a second opinion about that. Thank you.
My friend have migraine problem from last 6 months. Please recommend some natural therapies to cope up with this.
My father is suffering from memory loss. Since then he has an irritating nature as wel as aggressive. How to treat him or are the treatments available for this problem.
Hello Sir/madam, I am an employee I have one problem. 20 days back I suddenly fell down and its just like fits type reaction occurred in that time but its first time before not occurred. My cousins control me and taken me to hospital and I do not remember that time what I do. I wake up I am in hospital and I take medicines and relaxed 1 hour. My age 23, before I was not trouble this type (like fits type) of conditions. Its happened before day I do not sleep because of work. So please give the suggestion what it happened my doubt is to be its a FITS or any other. I want to clarify for before treatment take.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.