Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Khozem S. PatanwalaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend on 27th September. We had safe sex with condom. I did not got ejaculated nor inside nor outside. Than we had sex without condom, Still I did not get sperm out. I did not ejaculated during we were together. Than she got her periods on 5th Oct. She has 28 days cycle. She should be in periods on 3rd Nov. But still she is not got her periods. Is anything to worry about pregnancy?
Sir my son is type 1 diabetic . Is there any treatment option anywhere or what are precaution for better life. Any other suggestion if you like to provide. Thanks.
Every day when I'm usually eat my nose starts flowing. It should take seriously? This problem has grown over the last 3-4 months. What could be the solution?
I am 38 years old Male. Right from beginning of my sexual life, I was suffering from PME. I will get very hard erection in 3 or 4 seconds, at the same time in next 4 or 5 seconds I will ejaculate. I never had intercourse for above 20 seconds. What remedies you suggest and diet too?
I Am 26 years old and I am feeling burping. Gas produce in my stomach and come upward esophagus. I loss my appetite. And filling fullness of abdomen. Also shortness of birth. When I drink water all gas released from my mouth. I also seen blood in my stool occasionally. What is the reason sir.
I am 34 years old male, I have severe pain on my ankle, toe and knee, It has just been diagnosed as issue due to increase in the level of uric acid. Is it enough if I stop taking animal protein (milk, meat, etc) or do I have to continue taking zyloric tablet for life. please help me?
I'm diabetic and my husband too. We don't have kids and we r planning .I read drinking mint tea (mint boiled in water) is good for diabetic .I read some where taking more mint can lead to impotency and sterility. Is it true!
I have diabetes. I am 67 years old. My diabetes is under control. But still I feel weakness. What may be the reason?
Sir, I am having too much skin infection and itching problems. And it has got too much rashes and skin becoming red for 1 week. It is itching too much and there is a lot of pain after itching. Please suggest me a good and high quality medicine for this skin infection problem.
Hello. .I have a piles problem from three years .I won't take any pills for that, whenever I had chicken or mutton twice a week my motion is too hard and there was bleeding also in my motion. I have severe pain on that time. I feel helpless please suggest me any medicine to cure this piles forever.
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!